How could I?

Status: Married

Hello friends! On the last chapter, Samantha and Kayla was pissed with Nicole because she just send some private photos to the press. Big Bang has came out with an idea to hold a party in YG to help TOP but now, they have to invite Anna. Let's continue.. 

 

Anna turned her head towards the direction of the door when she heard the doorbell rang. She place down her mop, beside the wall and slowly proceed to walk slowly to the door. Her heart nearly skipped a beat when she saw her husband outside her door. She must been to engross in her thoughts when she was mopping the floor to forget to check the peephole. 



" Hey." He greeted her the moment she opened the door. Oh, her heart was racing so fast, she could feel it. She could actually feel her heartbeat through her chest. 
 

Keep your cool, Anna. 



" Can I come in?” he asked sincerely. Oh Gosh. Julie was right. He looked so tired. He looked like he have not been sleeping well or eating well. It's been only a few days and he looked so tired. 


" Sure? Be careful the floor is a little damp." she move away, allowing him to her house. She closed the door behind him slowly. What is he doing here? What are they going to talk about? Damn it.. she's not ready! 

Okay, Anna.. act normal. Just take deep breaths. Think for your child. She thought to herself. She know she can't get too agitated or excited. She was pregnant. She took a deep breath before walking to the sofa. She sat on the sofa with him, but she made sure she kept a distance. She was surprised when she saw him stretched out his right hand from behind his back, presenting her with a bouquet of red roses.



“ These are for you..” He present it to her with steady hands although he was shaking inside. Should she take it? Should she hit him with him it? She decided to be civilised. She took the bouquet of flowers with both hands and softly thanking him. 



“ Why are you here?" She didn't want to beat around the bush anymore. What is the reason that is here? Does he want to talk? Does he want something? Does he miss her? 



“ I ..” He was ashamed to even ask her for help but he needed this. 



“ Tell me." She voiced out. 


" Big Bang. No.. YG, we are.. erm.. They are going to have a party." he stuttered, feeling really ashamed of himself.



" Okay?" She looked him weirdly. Is he asking her for permission? 



" With you. " he added. Oh! Now she understand why is he saying all these to her! Anna looked down. She didn't want to look at him. She didn't know what to say or do right now. 


" News has been spreading that our marriage is not stable. We have to go to that party and show the media that our marriage is.. strong" He was really ashamed of what he is asking of her.



When he saw her looking down silently. It broke his heart. Why did he asked her this request? This is way too hard for her. Having to witness your husband having with another woman. What is he doing?! He shook his head after he got back his senses and stood up. Anna only looked at him when he suddenly stood up from the sofa. 



" I'm sorry. I shouldn't ask. It was selfish of me." How can he expect so much of her?! He was about to turn and walk towards the direction of the door but had stumbled a little. His hand leaned on the backrest of the sofa, acting as a support so he wouldn't lose his balance and fall. This caught Anna's attention. 


" Are you okay?" She asked, she can't help but care for him. TOP smiled at the question she just asked. She do care for him. 


" I'm fine, i guess i'm just too tired. " He replied. 


“ I’ll come back and visit you next time." He maintain his smile as he walked towards the door but Anna stopped him. 



" I'll go." Was all he heard. This was enough to freeze his steps. Did he hear wrongly? He turned around to look at her with a small frown. 


" Wh..what?” He heard what she said but he just couldn't believe it.



" I’ll go.. When is the party?" she repeated herself and asked. 


“ You don’t have to.. I ..” He couldn’t finish when she interrupted..



“ When is it?” She repeated herself. 



TOP. Please don’t piss her off.



" Tuesday, the day after tomorrow.. " he replied to her question. 



" Do I have to dress formally?”  she asked him. 



" Yeah. It's a formal party.” He answered softly.



" What time is it?” she asked again..



" I'll pick you up at around 7pm. Just wait for me outside your apartment." He was actually feeling really surprised! Did his wife just agreed to go to the party with him? Sure he was glad that she agree on the request but he was mainly happy that she is going with him, as his wife! Is this counted as an improvement? 



" Okay." she smiled at him. Is she smiling at him? She placed the flowers on the coffee table and walked towards him. It's so good to not be arguing with her. It's so good to see her smile and not in tears. 



“ Do you need help to the car?" She asked. 



“ I’m fine." he replied with a brighter smile. His eyes went down to her flat stomach. How can he forget about his child?



“ Is our baby giving you a hard time?” He recalled that Anna vomited in the morning. He also knew that pregnant ladies have cravings all the time. Since she was leaving alone now, he needed to know if she was all right. 



“ Dont worry about us. We are fine, at least for now." She reassured him. She walked towards the main and door and slowly opened the door for him. He slowly walked towards her, dreading to leave this apartment without her and his baby but he has to take it slow. One step at a time. 



“ Thank you." TOP thanked her for.. well, everything.



" Good night. " She smiled again before closing the door. She leaned against the door while placing her hand on her chest. Why is her heart pumping so fast. What charm does he have that affect her so much! Damn it Seunghyun!



He was still outside her door. His feet can’t seem to move away from his spot that he was standing. He didn’t want to leave yet. It could finally have a decent conversation with her! What should he do? Can he knock on her again? Should he ask if he could sleep over? Should he talk to her again? Will he be disturbing her? He really didn't want to leave, not so soon. He lift up his fist, wanting to knock on the door but stopped his fist in mid air. Will he be disturbing her? Is it too soon to be talking so much to her? Maybe he shouldn't knock on her door again. He took back his fist and let out a sigh. He turned towards the direction of his car, taking just two steps in front and sat down on the steps right in front of her house. He really wasn't ready to leave yet.
 

Speechless