Almost everything.

Status: Married

Hello friends! On the last chapter, Anna went to Julie's place for comfort. She told Julie what happened too. TOP knew Anna was hiding in Julie's apartment apart from all the lies and hiding because her shoes were there. He then brought over her luggage for her since he know she would want to stay with her best friend for a few days after what had happened.

 

(5 days later)



" What time is your gynae's appointment?" Julie asked her while she opened her closet, deciding what to wear. Although, she was scheduled to have her monthly check up. She thought it would be good to have another check up given that she had a bad arguement with her husband. She needed to know if the quarrel affected her or her baby in any way. She wanted to be sure that she and her baby are fine. 



"2:30pm. " Anna replied while lazily laying on Julie’s bed. Anna have been sleeping over at Julie’s apartment for the past 5 days now. She will either sleep in the guest room or with Julie. Last night, the girls slept separately but Anna came over to have a chat with Julie, that’s why she was laying on her bed.



" it's 1:30pm now, do you want to have lunch first?"  she turned, looking at Anna who shook her head. Julie and Anna would take turns to cook or order in these few days. To be honest, Anna had cooled down and felt better now. 



" Nope. It's okay. I'm just going to go for the check up first. " She was already changed into her maternity black dress.



" All right. Make sure you take your lunch. " She looked at Anna as she nodded. 



" Do you need me to drive you there?" She asked but Anna shook her head. 



" No. It's fine. Just go for your photoshoot." Julie sat on her dresser's stool and turned towards her. 

 

" Are you sure?" Julie was concerned for her but Anna just let out a chuckle. 


 

" Yes." Anna answered back. 


 

" Last chance for me to send you there before I put on my makeup" Julie asked for confirmation again. 


 

" Julie. Just put on your makeup" Anna chuckled at her best friend. Julie shrugged and turned towards the mirror, applying some foundation on her face. 



----------------------



" Where is your husband? Is he busy again?” The gynae asked her. Of course she was oblivious of what happened.



" Yeah. He is." Anna forced out a smile. 


 

" Okay. What's the reason why you came for an extra check up?" The gynae asked for a real reason since this was the first time she came for an extra check up. She would normally just stick to her monthly pre natal check up schedules. 



" We.. We had a big arguement. I just wanted to know if he is fine" Anna told the truth earning a smile from the gynae. 


 

" Nothing physical right?" The gynae asked earning confident shakes from Anna. She knew TOP would never hurt her, at least he will never hurt her physically. 



" Climb on to the bed. Let me have a check" She smiled and directed her to the bed. Anna climb on to the bed and the gynae did the routine ultrasound. 


 

" Nothing seems different here. Everything seems normal." The gynae was looking at the monitor as she continued to scan her belly.



" That's good." Anna sighed a sigh of relief. 

 

" Do you want an updated sonogram?" She asked. It's only been a week since she had her last pre natal check up but she just nodded. She wanted to keep every growing step of her pregnancy. The gynae froze the screen and recorded it with a smile. 


 

" Do not quarrel too much. He will affect your blood pressure or even your baby. So please. Try to keep cool." The gynae took the ultrasound off and passed her a tissue to clean the gel. If only she knew what happened. 



" He is okay though, right?" Anna doubled checked with her again. 


 

" Yes. Both mommy and son are fine" The gynae reassured her again before heading to her seat and began typing on the keyboard of her computer. 



" Here." She took the sonogram and a white envelope, giving it to the new mother. Anna took a closer look at the sonogram with a smile. 



" Thank you." She thanked her gynae.




" So, no more surprise visits. I will see you on our fixed pre natal monthly schedule which is three weeks later." The gynae told her as she nodded. She stood up from the chair and have a slight bow. 

 

 

" Thank you." She thanked her once more before heading out of her room and waited in front of the nurse's counter. She place the sonogram inside the envelope and held on to the envelope tight. She didn't want to misplace it. She then rubbed her stomach with a smile. She can't wait for her son to come out. She was getting more anxious and nervous.


------------------------
 

Julie was about to leave for work. Her perfume was sprayed and she wad all dressed up, she was wearing her shoe half way when she heard knocks on her main door. She quickly wore the other half of the shoe before opening the door. 



" Hey Julie." She was greeted by her best friend's husband.



" Oppa? What are you doing here?” She looked at him surprised. 



" I'm here to see Anna. It has been 5 days. I assume she had cooled down." TOP looked inside her house, glancing around, looking around for his wife. 



" She is fine. Dont worry." Julie reassured as she smiled at him.



" Is she around? Can I come in?” He asked. He was prepared to talk to her. He had been practicing some scenarios in his head for a few days. He was preparing himself to talk to her, to build her trust again. 



" She went for her gynae's appointment. She should be.." She couldn't continue when he interrupted her.



" What do you mean by gynae's appointment? I thought she just went for her appointment? It's only been about a week? Why did she go again? What happened? Is she okay?" TOP show a frown. He was so anxious for his wife. 
 

Relax, TOP. 



" She was worried since she had that bad argument with you. She just wanted to make sure. She's fine" Julie calmed the rapper down. 


" Oh." He let out a sigh of relief.



“ Oppa. I have to go to work now” She hinted him to leave since there isn't going to be anyone at her apartment but her plan failed. 



" Can i wait for her in your apartment?” He asked permission from her. He really wanted to see her and talk to her. He was concerned for her.


 

" Oppa. I'm going to work" She emphasis again. 


 

" It's okay. I'll just wait for her on your sofa." He told her. 


 

" Please. Let me settle things with her. I'm going crazy." He pleaded a little. She gave up, sighed and nodded, moving and walking past him. Since he was going in her apartment, she didn't need to lock the door. 



He thanked at her before proceeding in the house, closing the door behind him. He walked towards the sofa and the moment he settled down in her house, he started to feel anxious. Although he had practice all different kind of scenarios in his mind, he was still afraid of the real deal. What if Anna is still angry with him? What if she does or say something that he didn't think of beforehand. How will he react. He could feel his palm starting to get sweaty. Oh my goodness. Can he smoke here? Will Julie kill him? 


---------------------------

He heard the door knob turned as he snapped his neck towards the door, watching his wife enter. She looked so tired. Anna walked in oblivious of her husband. She let out a loud gasp when she saw her husband sitted on Julie’s sofa. she could feel that her heart nearly dropped down on to the ground!



" What are you doing here?!" She was shocked. Real shock. He didn't message her. He didn't call her. She had no idea that he was coming to Julie's apartment. 



" Julie let me in." He stood up and explained. Damn, that girl must have forgotten to warn her. She normally would. She must be in a rush for work. 


" I heard that you went for a check up today?” He slowly walked towards her.



" Is everything okay?" He stood in front of her as she looked away and nodded. 



" Everything is fine. Thank you for your concern. " She decides to walk pass him, going in to her room. TOP slowly following from behind.



" Is our son all right ?" He asked again. 



“ MY Son is all right. thank you." Damn. She still remember the fight. TOP let out a heavy sigh. 



" Please don’t be like that." He looked at her. 



" You said it yourself. You said you are not even sure if he is yours. " she coded his sentence when they had their big quarrel a few days ago. 



" Baby, Please. You know I didn't mean that." She felt so suffocating to even be in the same room as him. She didn't wanted to talk or argue with him anymore. So she decided to walk past him but he was standing at the door frame. Not moving an inch. 



" Could you please move ?" She tried to move when he didn't. She moved to the right but he blocked her way. She tried moving to the left but he moved and blocked it too. He didn't say anything. He just moved when she did. Not allowing her to step out of the room. 



" Choi Seunghyun! Could you please move?!" She raised her voice at him. She got more frustrated when he didn't reply her or listen to her. He was still standing there blocking her way. Out of frustration, she used her right fist to try and pull him to one direction so she could leave the room but he grabbed her hand the moment she held his arm. 



" Release my hand" She sternly looked at him. 



" Don't do this baby, please. " his heart was getting into pieces seeing his own wife reject him again. She tried wriggling her hand out of his grip but was failing terribly. 



" Dont struggle." He tried commanding her but he doesn't seem to work anymore. She was still wriggling and struggling. 



" Then let me go!" She stuggled even more. 



" Seunghyun! My wrist hurts!" She let out a yelp. He immediately release the grip on her arm but took his courage to pull her in for a hug. Since he can't hold her arm, he want to hold her in his arms. 



Her eyes began to form tears when her head touched his chest. She really didn't want to melt in his arms again. He would just hurt her again! She struggled and clenched her hands into a fist, hitting him but he just wouldn't let go. 



" Why are you doing this to me?!" She continue to hit from his arm to his chest while he tears rolled down. Soon, her hits became lighter and lighter since all her energy was drained by her sobs and hits. 


 

" Hit me. Just hit me." He told her but she stopped. She was running out of energy. She just continued to be in his arms while she sobbed. They only released the hug when she felt better and stopped sobbing. 



" Do you want to hit me more? Does it make you feel better?" He didn't mind getting hit by her. His heart hurt more when he heard her cry. She need to go away from him. She needed space. Since he would not let her out of the room, she turned and sat on the edge of the bed, wiping those tears that had rolled down her cheeks with her bare hands. He walked towards her slowly and squatted in front of her. 


 

" Please don't cry." He tried to calm her down.


 

" I'm sorry baby. I never should have accused you. I never should have shouted at you. I never should have suspect that the baby in your stomach is not mine." He apologized for his mistakes. 


 

" I was so jealous just imagining another guy touching you. I just spoke whatever came to my mind. I'm so sorry." He added. Anna looked at him this time. 



" How can you think that our baby is not yours? Is that how you think of me?" she looked at him with disappointment and hurt.



" That is why I am here to apologize. It's my mistake to say that." He placed his hand on her knees. 



" Seunghyun. I gave you my first time and even my first kiss. I liked you ever since I met you. I loved you ever since we got together. How could I have another man's baby?" She asked softly. She was really running out of strength. He looked at her in surprise. 



" What do you mean by first kiss?" He asked. 



" I thought you told me you had ex boyfriends?" He knew he took her ity, her first time but he didn't know that he took her first kiss. He remembered Anna telling him stories about her ex boyfriends so he assumed her first kiss was given to one of them. He assumed her first kiss was already gone. 



" Yes. I have ex boyfriends but you know I only dated them a short while. I didn't give my kisses to them." He continue to look at the innocent lady in front of him. Now he understand how it must have killed her when he told her that the baby inside wasn't his. Oh, he hated himself even more now.



" I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." He kept repeating himself. Apologising to her. He felt so guilty. 



" Seunghyun. I practically almost gave you everything. My first kiss, my first time, my heart, my trust. I had a crush on you for two whole years before we dated." She told him. 


 

" It kills me everytime you drink your sorrows silently. It kills me when I see you heartbroken. I wanted to call which ever ex that hurt you at that point and shout at her but I couldn't. I needed to keep cool and be there for you. The worst part was, I couldn't confess to you or even tell you how much I was hurting inside." She added while a few more tears dropped directly to her lap since she was looking at him, still in a squatting position. He looked away from her towards the ceiling. He was holding back his tears. 

 

 

" I just wanted to be there for you even though i can feel my heart piercing everytime you drink a shot." She pushed him lightly to get his hands off her thigh but he fell to the ground and sat there. He felt so defeated. 




" Do you know, I was so in love with you at that point but it didn't matter if you got back to any of your ex girlfriends because I knew you would be happy." She added again. He quickly used his bare hands to wipe the tears that had escaped his eyes.

 

" That was how stupid I was." She softly mumbled but enough for him to hear. There was silence after that. Just random sniffs that they made. 

 

 

"Please. Just go home." She stood up from the bed and walked out the room, leaving him to sit on the ground. 



Did you think TOP would leave now?