It felt so right

Status: Married

Hello friends! On the last chapter, looks like TOP got into some trouble with another woman. He seemed to be having fun while Anna waited for him at home. He also just found out that Nicole is going to Japan. Let's continue..
 

(A few days later) 

 

It's that day that Big Bang have to depart from Korea and leave for Japan to perform for their mini concert. These few days, TOP kept a low profile. He didn't go to any bar. He didn't drink either. Whenever anybody suggest to drink, he would always come up with excuses and head home to accompany Anna. He didn't let the cat out of any bags yet. He was also lucky that Nicole hasn't been disturbing him with her calls. She did text occasionally but that was it. She was probably busy packing for her Japan trip as well. 

 

( At the airport) 

 

" Take care of yourself.." she hugged her husband tightly. It's going to be 5 days but she is really going to miss him. He wrapped his arms around her and gave her a kiss on her forehead. 

 

" Take care of yourself too. Take your medicine that your doctor gave you.. " he reminded her, while she nodded a few times. She kept her secret well too. 
 

Wow. They both have surprises for each other. 

 

Once Anna released her husband. She began to hugged the rest of them, individually. Wishing them all the best. Julie took her turns to hug the rest as well as her boyfriend. The 2 girls watched as the 5 of them and their managers walked in the departure hall. 

 

" You still didn't tell him? Still planning to tell him after they come back?" Julie spoke softly, only allowing Anna to hear. Their heads and attention were still on the boys, waving to them occasionally but Julie was definitely talking to Anna. 
 

" Yup" she replied with confidence. 
 

" What excuse did you came up with when he asked?" Julie felt curious. 

 

" i told him that I had a stomach upset.." That was her excuse. The 2 girls waved at the bunch before they entered further in the departure hall. They only left when they couldn't see them anymore. 

 

" I'm so excited for you" Julie rubbed Anna's belly gently earning chuckles from her. 
 

" I'm excited too" Anna was smiling brightly. Just the thought of having a family with Seunghyun. She couldn't stop smiling. 

————————

The company booked the hotel and even booked suites for them.. TOP was sleeping alone. The manager knew that he likes to be alone sometimes, unless he request to sleeps with someone. Right now, he needed this room by himself. He needed space to really think. 

 

Jiyong and Taeyang were sharing a suite.

 

Daesung and Seungri were sharing another suite together.

 

All of them took their room key and rolled their luggage towards the lift. 

 

" TOP!" No.. No.. No. It couldn't be. TOP didn't even want to move. He didn't want to meet her right now! ! All the members are here! His manager is here! 
 

" Nicole!" Seungri confirmed for the oldest. He didn't need to turn around to confirm the familiar voice. Seungri had already acknowledged her. 
 

TOP took a deep breath and turned around to look at her. Damn. She was dressed up! She had full face make up. An expensive looking overcoat since the weather was cold. She even had high boots on. 

 

" How did you know we were staying here." That was the first thing he said to her. 

 

" Seungri told Samantha and she told me.." She answered with a smile. 

 

Oh, how he wanted to kill him now but he can’t because technically, Seungri didn't do anything wrong. He didn't know what happened that night. Nobody was supposed to know what had happened that night. At least not now. 

 

" Did your friends come along with you?" Seungri asked her. They all know who he was targeting at. 

 

" if you mean by Samantha ..Yeah. She's in the ladies room" Everybody knows. TOP took the first move by entering the lift when the lift door open. He wanted to be away from her now! He let out a small sigh and he saw Nicole following them in to the lift. 

 

He was lucky that s are all with him. They are entertaining her now. He didn't have to talk. He didn't want to talk. He just fold his arms and stood at the back of the lift. Occasionally looking at the levels going up. They were still talking as they walked down the hallway, slowly finding their rooms. 

 

Okay, I shall explain. Their suite was bigger than an normal hotel room. Their room was the size of 2 normal sized hotel rooms, combined into 1. When the door is open, the living room will greet you. It had a three seater sofa and a two seater sofa in an L shape with a glass rectangular coffee table, with a flat screen television on the side, stuck to the wall. They even had a small part of the room for a squared glass dining table and a few chairs. Most likely for customer to have their room service meals there. 
 

The next part of the room is the bedroom. This is the part where it looks normal. The room has a queen sized bed, with another flat screen television in front that was stacked to the wall as well.
 

The bathroom was huge as well. It could stretch from the bedroom, all the way to the living room. There are 2 ways that customers could enter the bathroom. Through the living room or through the bedroom but it would be linked to the marbled floor and wall theme bathroom. It had a bathtub. A shower. 2 sinks and of course a toilet bowl. Now, let's continue.. 

 

" Would you like to like to come in?" Daesung almost coughed at the question the youngest asked. What was he thinking? Does he think he wasn't sharing the room with anyone? What will happen if any media, paparazzi or fans caught a girl entering the same room as them? Doesn't he think? 

 

" Sure!" That was when Daesung and TOP's heart dropped to the ground, for different obvious reasons. Daesung is really uncomfortable with sharing or being in a room with a girl, especially a stranger that he only met once at the bar and let’s not get started on why TOP’s heart is pumping so fast. 
 

" I'll be in my room" TOP wanted to walk to his room which was the suite beside but Daesung held him back. 
 

" Please don't.." He knew it would be awkward. What if Seungri left the room? He would be alone with her? No.. no.. 

 

TOP knew what Daesung was thinking so he let out a heavy sigh and entered the room with the 3 of them. He rolled his luggage to the living area and sat on the sofa nearest to him. The whole time Seungri was talking with her, entertaining her, laughing with her. TOP really just wanted her out of the room.  

 

" Nicole. Your laughter really reminds me of someone. " Seungri couldn't control it any longer. He wanted to say it at the start but think it would be weird. 

 

" Really? Who?" Nicole asked curiously. She walked towards TOP and casually sat on the sofa beside him. 

 

" Anna. TOP's hyung wife. " Seungri stated innocently.. 

 

" Wife.. Hmmm .. " she turned her head to look at the rapper  with a smile. This is really uncomfortable for him right now.

 

" I wonder if I moan like her too " she went very close to TOP's ear and whispered to him. Nicole was smart. She would only do that when she notice Seungri not paying attention to them. 

 

" Be right back" TOP could see Daesung walking out of the room. How he wish he could do that too. Wait. Why can't he try? Since Daesung is out of the room! The reason why he was in their room was because of Daesung! He was afraid that it would be too uncomfortable. Even Seungri has left the living room area. He was in the bedroom part of the suite.
 

" I'm leaving too" he wanted to stand up but Nicole pulled him back down. 

 

" Are you sleeping alone tonight?" She asked softly with a wink. He decided not to answer her. He wanted to get up from the sofa again but Nicole held on to him. 

 

" I'll come over tonight" She smiled seductively. Okay. This is where things get a little more uncomfortable for TOP. 
 

" Look. Nicole. last night was a mistake.. " He had to lay it out for her. 

 

" How's that a mistake?" She asked recalling how he ed her. He was about to answer her but stopped when he heard the main door beeped open and Daesung came back in. 
 

" Hyung. Where's Seungri?" Daesung asked. TOP just pointed to the bedroom earning a sigh from the singer. 
 

" Seungri! Return me back my belt please!" Daesung frustratedly stomped in the bedroom. 

 

" Belt .. " She was getting kinkier and kinkier. TOP looked away and cleared his throat nervously. 
 

" You guys share a belt?" Nicole asked when she saw Daesung exiting the room. Maybe she wanted to make the atmosphere less tensed by talking to others.

 

" Long story" Daesung rolled his luggage that was in the living room to the bedroom. TOP quickly took the chance To stand up and leave the room when she was paying attention to Daesung. She was shocked of his sudden movements. She couldn't shout or hold him back anymore since he was too far from her and there were 2 other members in the same room.
 

Nice save.