Not another misunderstanding.

Status: Married

Hello friends! On the last chapter, Nicole saw TOP and Anna walking in a jewellery shop and that made her a little jealous. Let's continue..

 

(At night..)



"These are so cute!" She played around with a pair of small sized, blue baby's socks that she just bought from a store earlier.  



" They are." He looked at her as she smiled to herself. 



" I'm really excited."  she place her hand on her tummy. The more she think about it, the more excited she is. She was going to have a baby soon. Her first child. 


" Me too baby." Maybe he should give her the surprise now. No use keeping it further anyway. 


" I wanted to wait till he is born but.. I can still do some adjustments now. Follow me. " Initally, he wanted to wait till she was bigger before showing her the surprise but now that he think about it, he could make some adjustments if she doesn't like a certain design, Color or furniture. He held her hand in his and slowly drag her to the other room, just a few steps away from their masterbed room. Anna have no idea where she was going, she was just being pulled by him out of the masterbed room and now they are standing in front of a guest room with the door closed. 

 

“ What are we doing here?” She asked, looking at the closed door and back at him. This guest room is the nearest from their masterbed room. Maybe a couple of steps away. TOP just smiled. He placed his hand on the door knob and opened the door. She gasped at the sight of the room. 



Everything has changed except for a single bed. TOP did not move the single bed but other than that, everything else, the study desk, bookshelves, night stand, all those that were suppose to be in this room, were gone! In fact, there's a bottle sterilizer on the table, with a few baby bottles beside it. Beside it was a baby’s changing table, just below the table was diapers and powder! It was all so organised and neat! Just beside the single bed, was a baby’s crib! Its yellow and there is even a mobile on top. Stars, heartshape, diamond shapes all around. Instead of a rug, TOP changed it to a few soft sponged animal mat. TOP did not change the wall color, he just maintained it as the normal cream coloured wall. She was shocked. Her eyes widen and her jaw dropped.



“ What .. Where.. How ..” She was stunned.



“ Do you like it?” He asked her. 



“ How did you.. When did you.." She was still stuttering. She walked in the room slowly and looked around her baby's nursery room. Oh goodness. It was so beautiful. 



“ What are you trying to say?” He followed her behind with a smile. It took her awhile before she got her senses back and turned to face him. 


“ How did you decorate this room? When did you decorate this room? Why didn't you tell me?" She smacked his arm gently earning a chuckle from him. 



" It's is a surprise." He had his cheeky smile on. Anna slowly explored the room. Looking at the crib, the changing table, the animal stickered wardrobes. She opened the wardrobes to see that it's empty. She turned around to look at her husband that was just a few steps behind her.


“ We can stock it up with the baby clothings we bought earlier." She did buy some baby clothing for her son earlier and now it's perfect! She can placed them in his room! 



" When did you prepare all this?" She had to know. At first, TOP didn't want to tell her but after much pleading and begging, he gave in. 



" I made this room when I found out you were pregnant." She was stunned again. She had no idea! Then again, she stayed out during her first and second trimester. So it wasn’t that surprise that he could do the room without her knowing.



"Aww. Wait. Our marriage wasn’t the best back then. What made you so sure that I will come back?” She asked recalling what happened.



" I know you will be back." he told her confidently making her frown. He did cheat. What made him so sure she would forgive him and start a fresh?



" Why?" she asked.



" You love me don't you?" she smiled can’t help but smile at that sentence. To be honest, he wasn't sure that she would ever forgive him. He wasn't sure but he had to do something for his child. He had to make a room for his child. He went behind her and hugged her from behind. 



" I have a kind and soft hearted wife. At that time, I just hoped one day, my wife would forgive me, so I made the room. Just in case you come back." He whispered in her ear. She released the hug and faced him. She went nearer to his lips and press her lips on his. Just a small peck. 



“ I love you” She told him with a small smile. 



“Me too." He replied back. 



“ So, this room.. this room will be for.. Hmm." He stopped when he realized his son doesn't have a name yet. 



" Do we have a name for our son ?" He asked even though he was sure they haven't pick one yet but just to make sure he didn't forget, he asked her again. 



" We should start shorlisting names. " She rubbed her stomach gently.



" I have a few in mind but I'm not sure if you would like them." TOP suggested. Wow. He really is fast. 


" Okay. let's hear them." She gave a wide smile, anticipating for the names of her baby. 



" Jiyong, Youngbae, Daesung. Sorry, can't use Seunghyun. Unless you want to name him Seunghyun Junior. Take your pick " She smacked his arm at the name while he laugh out loud. 



" Ow! I’m kidding! You are violent!" TOP rubbed the spot that she smacked while it was her turn to laugh.



" Okay okay. Let’s be serious. I was thinking. Maybe.. Jimin?" He tried but she shook her head a few times.



“ Nice name but.. no” that wasn’t her son’s name.



 " Chang Min?" She suggested but it was his turn to disagree ..

“ Chung Hee? " he continued..


“ No. How about, Hyun Ki? " She tried but TOP shook his head. That is just not his son's name. 


“ Okay? Jeong Eun?" He tried again but she sighed. It's just not it ..



“Seo Jun?" She tried again but she disagreed with herself. 



“ Ye Joon?" He tried again but this time he disagreed with himself.



“ Hyung Jun." They both smiled at the name. This was it. This was their son's name. 



“ I guess it’s settled. Hyung Jun it is." He placed his hand on her stomach and caressed it gently. 



“ Thank you." She looked around the room, feeling really satisfied.



“ No. Thank you. ” he thanked her instead.



“ What for?” She tilt her head in confusion. She didn’t help with the room at all. 



“ For giving us another chance and allowing me to be his father and your husband, again."  He smiled. She leaned over and kissed him on the lips again. A passionate kiss with tongues meeting and exploring each other. They only pulled out when Anna’s felt her stomach being kicked. She place her hand on her stomach.
 

" He kicked you?" He asked earning nods from Anna. He squat down and looked at her baby bump through her maternity dress. 


“ This will be your room, Hyung Jun.” He smiled. He looked at the baby bump, glanced around the room and back up at his wife. 
 

Awww. A baby nursery room. 

----------------------------

" Baby. I bought dinner." TOP closed the door with his leg, since his hands were filled with foods in the plastic bags. He then proceed to put down the food on the dining table. Anna got off from the sofa and headed to the dining table to help her husband to take the container out of the plastic bag. Container by container she realized that her husband had bought too much food. It could roughly feed 4-5 people. 



"Why did you buy so much food?" She asked, looking at him.

 

" We have guests. " he smiled at her. Wow. That was a surprise. She had invited no one tonight. Who did her husband invited? The rest of Big Bang and Julie? His bosses? Other kpop idols? 



" Guest? Who?” She asked. 



" You will find out soon." he gave a cheeky smile and walked to the kitchen. Anna following behind him. 



" You have to at least tell me who is it. I need to doll up." She was just wearing a big shirt and some home shorts. That was it. She needed to look presentable! 

 

" Don't worry. You look fine." He walked out of the kitchen, walking past her and heading to the stairs. 



" I am going to take a shower first." He told her what he was going to do. 



" Wait.. How about the guest ?" She was afraid it would be awkward. What if she doesn't know them? What will the conversation be? She is starting to get nervous!



" They are your friends too." He walked up the stairs and headed to the masterbed room. She came to her senses the moment she heard her door room close. She need to look more presentable! She quickly headed up the stairs and to her bedroom. She changed in to shirt and shorts and brushed her hair. 



She heard the doorbell rang after 10 minutes. She walked down the stairs and pressed on the monitor. Her eyes widen when she saw the guest, standing outside the door. She immediately opened the door. 



" Shirley?!” The two girls leaned in for a hug.



" Hey babe ! Oh wow ! Looks like someone is gonna be a mom!" she saw her stomach while she chuckled.



“ Yup. Come on in" She had a wide smile on.



" Hey Andy." She greeted the couple first before looking at the little boy carried by Andy.



" Hey Aaron!" she waved at him but he looked away and turned to hug his own father. 



" He is shy." Shirley explained to her. She didn't want Anna to think that he was rude. Her son was just shy. 



The 4 had walked into the house and made their way to the sofa with Anna guiding them. 


"He is gorgeous." Anna smiled at the little boy who was sifted on his father's lap. 



" He is really mischievous sometimes." Shirley told Anna. It was her son, so she knew him well enough. 



" Children are like that." Anna defended Aaron a little but soon their attention turned to TOP's low and charismatic voice as he walked down the stairs. 



" Hey Andy, Hey Shirley." He smiled while walking towards them. 



" Hey Seunghyun!" The couple greeted him. 



" Hey Aaron." he went over to the sofa , holding his little hand.



" Shall we start the dinner?" TOP asked earning a few nods from them. They stood up and headed to the dining table, taking their places. 

 

" So. Have you found out if its a boy or a girl?" Shirley asked while looking at Anna.


 

" It's a boy .. " she smiled while rubbing her own belly gently.




" Wow. Congrats to you guys. " Andy looked at TOP who was smiling widely.

 

" thank you. " they both replied together with a bright smile.

 

They were all on the table, taking food for themselves as they chat and caught up on their lives. There were giggles, laughing, teasing, cooing, many sounds coming from the 5 people around the dining table until Andy stood up. 



" Excuse me while I use the bathroom." Andy had excused himself and followed the direction given by TOP to the guest bathroom. The 4 adults continued with their conversation. Shirley had laughed at a comment TOP said making her accidentally pouring a glass of wine on to herself. 

 

" Oh my goodness.. I am so sorry!" She took a few pieces of tissue to try and soak the red wine that had spilled on the dining table. 

 

Oh great.. 


 

" It's fine. I'll take care of this. You should clean up." TOP had took over the job of cleaning the spilled wine. 

 

" I need you guys to help me watch Aaron while I use the bathroom" Shirley was lucky she was wearing a dark coloured dress today or else it would have been awkward if she was wearing a light coloured dress. 


 

" Don't worry!" Anna reassured her. TOP had to give her directions to their bathroom since Andy was using the guest bathroom. 


 

It only took a few more minutes for Andy to come out of the bathroom and looked around the house for his wife. Where was his wife? 


 

" Where's Shirley?" He asked since he couldn't find her. 


 

" She spilled some wine. She's in the bathroom." Anna answered with a smile. 


 

"Spilled wine? Oh.. I'm sorry. she's so clumsy. " Andy politely apologised on behalf of his wife before taking a seat to join the rest.

 

" I know." TOP smiled while he continued to clean up the rest of the wine. He threw the used tissue papers filled with red wine in the bin but realize he had some wine stains on his shirt as well. 


 

" I got some wine stains on my shirt as well. Be right back" He turned his direction towards the stairs and walked up, heading to the direction of his bedroom. He opened his bedroom door and the lights, heading towards his wardrobe to find for a new shirt. The moment he found a suitable one, he took off his currently wined stained shirt and threw it in the laundry basket. Just this moment, he turned when he heard the bathroom door opened. 


 

" y." Shirley teased. She came out of the bathroom and turned off the lights. TOP just smiled and quickly wore the new shirt he had took from the wardrobe. 


 

" Thanks to you, I have some wine stain on my new shirt." He grumbled a little. He did feel sore. It was an expensive shirt and he only wore it twice. 


 

" Really? Let me take a look at it. Where is it?" She looked around the room but followed TOP's finger when he pointed at a particular direction, near the bathroom. Shirley went over and picked up the shirt that he was wearing earlier. She flipped the shirt inside out and analyze on the wine stain. 


 

" It's just a small stain." She showed it to him. 


 

" It's a new shirt." He folded his arms. 


 

" I'll get you one more." She threw the shirt back into the laundry basket and was about to walk out the room but she stopped her steps and turned when she recalled something. 


 

" I used to buy you many shirts. Where are they?" She asked. 


 

" I threw away most of them. The rest are somewhere inside this wardrobe." He closed his wardrobe and walked towards his bed. 


 

" Threw away?" She was shocked to hear that. She remembered she would buy him shirts as gifts since he was so busy training, years ago.


 

" It's many years ago. I only threw away when it can't be savage." He defended himself.


 

" You are heartless." She pretended to get a little mad with him.


 

" Heartless? Okay. Wait." He walked over to his wardrobe again and started to find a particular shirt. Shirley fold her arms and went nearer to him, watching him search his wardrobe. It took him a few minutes before he took out a familiar looking shirt and showed it to her. 


 

" This shirt has a small tear." He show the little small tear on that shirt to her. 


 

" Why didn't you throw it away like how you threw the others?" She asked, controlling her smile. She remembered whenever he gets nervous, he would have this priceless look on his face which was how he was showing now. 


 

" You got this for me on my first birthday with you. How could I throw this?" This is when the couple locked eyes with each other. Their eyes didn't move. Nobody said anything. Nobody moved. 
 

Erm.. What is happening? 
 

------------------

" I wonder what is taking Shirley so long?" Andy and Anna had their own conversation but stopped only when Aaron grumbled a little, stretched out his arms towards Andy. He wanted to be carried. 


" Don't worry, your wife won't get lost here." She reassured him. 



" Its not that. It's just that Aaron is getting tired." Aaron had his head leaned on his chest. 



" Oh. All right. I will go look for her. " she stood up and walked up the stairs. She was about to open the master room door but froze when she heard something.



"Please! Be gentle!" Anna heart almost dropped when she heard that sentence. Her legs wouldn’t take another step. Her hands wouldn’t turn the knob. She felt her body froze.


Gentle?