No!

Status: Married

Hello friends! On the last chapter, TOP manage to catch Anna at the right time. Just when she was about to leave the house! They had a talk. Anna had requested for a divorce. Let's continue..

 

" NO! " He shouted after digested what his wife had just requested. He didn't expect the word divorce to come out of . He expected that she might not stay in their house, maybe even leave Korea, going back to Singapore, her country, where her family is but he has didn't expected that she would ask for a divorce. Anna stopped at the main door. She stopped her tracks the moment he shouted. 

 

He walked behind her and that was when she turned behind, she opened , wanting to say something but TOP cut her off.



" Look.. if you want to go back to your old apartment, fine. I can let you go but I can't get you the divorce papers." He told her strictly. No beating around the bush. 



" Seunghyun!” She was going insane. She could actually feel that she was going insane. This wasn't the first time he had hurt her and this was worst than the first time. This hurt her more, maybe because she loved him more, maybe because she was married to him. She took a deep breath before shouting at him, she needs to rant, she needs to get her anger out. 



" How many times do you want to hurt me?!" She shouted at him, loud. 



" Baby.." he walked nearer to her, trying to hold her but she moved away from him. She didn't want him to touch her, not after he touched that woman. 



" Do not touch me!" She continue to raise her voice making him a little annoyed now. He was afraid his neighbour might hear them. He was from a respectable korean boy band. It would be news worthy if the neighbours caught them arguing. 



" Okay. Okay. Please stop shouting." He raised both of his hands up, signalling a surrender. He didn't want to agitate her as well, she was pregnant!



" I'm leaving."  She turned around but TOP caught her just in time. 



" No! I'm not letting you go until we talk this out first." he insisted making her more furious. Oh my goodness. Her blood is boiling!



" What do you want me to say after catching my husband on bed, ing another woman?!" she continued to raise her voice from the stress she is having now. It was silence for awhile. TOP didn't know what to say. It was true that Anna caught them on bed, in the middle of . He can't deny anything.



" Was I not good enough for you?” She was the first one to break the silence. 


" I was drunk! It was a moment of folly!" At this point, he still tried to defend himself. 



"Drunk? Moment of folly?” She scoffed. In fact, she laughed. Her husband is giving her two excuses on why he was ing another lady because he was drunk and it was in a moment of folly. Anna gave up, she didn't want to talk anymore. It was useless. There is nothing he could really say to defend himself at this point. She simply turned and took the handle of her luggage and left. He could only stand there and continue to watch his wife leave. There was no point talking to her now. 

---------------------------

(Penthouse)



“ She wanted a what?!" Seungri stood up from his sofa. Shocked and stunted. None of the boys expected that Anna would want a divorce.



" Did you agree to it? " Taeyang asked.



" No. I couldn't." He leaned his head back on the backrest of the sofa. He couldn't believe this was happening. Why did have with another woman? Was he drugged? Was he that drunk or he just simply gave in to temptation. Jiyong was seated at the dining room's chair with his arms folded, Staring hard at the rapper. It was best he didn't open his mouth. He was afraid he couldn't control his mouth or his fist. 



"I don't think you should let her go because of this." Daesung suggested. 

 

" Anna is your wife. While Nicole is just.. a girl you just met." Daesung added earning a sigh from him. 



" Do you think I want to let her go?" he used his manly hands covering his face.



" Hyung. Don't give up. Talk to her." Seungri suggested but Daesung was the one who answered. 

 


" I’m sure Anna doesn't want to see him at the moment right?" Daesung put himself in Anna's shoes. 



" Yeah, maybe but they still have to settle. Do you know where she went?” Seungri asked the stressed up rapper. Who still had his head on the backrest. He had now took down his manly hands away from his face, slowly opening his eyes. 


" She went back to her old apartment." He spoke softly but was enough for the boys to hear.



" Her old apartment? Isn't it nearby?" Seungri pointed to a specific direction. Anna's old apartment is near their penthouse. 


" I dont think he should go now. Let her rest." Taeyang added in. 

 

"Hyung. You need a rest too. You can stay here if you want" Taeyang stood up and gave a pat on the rapper's shoulder before heading back to his room. Jiyong was there, still staring hard at him. He had his right fist clenched and tighten. Jerk.


--------------------

It was early in the morning when the doorbell rang. To be exact, it was 7am when the door bell rang. Who could be ringing their doorbell at 7 in the morning? The boys had just finished their performance in Japan, therefore they were given two days break. Who can that be? Seungri was the first one to wake up after the continuous ringing produced by their doorbell. He let out a grunt after looking at the clock that was on his wall. He sleepy and groggily got down the bed and headed towards the maindoor. He saw through the monitor that TOP's manager was outside. He unlocked the door and opened the door to reveal an angry man.  



" Where is Choi Seunghyun?!” Damn, the manager was furious.



" Hyung. What are you doing here so early?” Seungri was still half asleep. The manager ignored the youngest member and walked further in the penthouse.



“ Choi Seunghyun! Get out now!” TOP's manager shouted before walked over to the dining table, throwing an A4 brown envelope on the table. All four members have came out from their room, slowly and groggily. They were surprised to see TOP's manager seated at one of the dining chair, infront of the dining table. They walked towards the dining table. 

 


" This got delivered to our office. Open it!" He tapped on the brown envelope before folding his arms. 

 


TOP took open the brown envelope and opened it, he took out the content to see photos. 

 


Oh ..