Honeymoon in Japan

Status: Married

Author Note: Hello friends! This is the second book. My first book is also on Asianfanfics. It's called Status: It's Complicated. Please do check it out if you haven't! Please do give some comments. Thank you!

 

Good day to all the readers! We are back! This is the continuous story from “ Status: It’s Complicated”. The story took place after three months from the last chapter from “Status: It’s Complicated”. TOP and Anna had their wedding, and now they are on their honeymoon! Let’s see what happens to all of them this time round.. Thank you for the support! 

 

Just for a recap. Anna is a simple girl, living her simple life. She and her high school best friend, Julie are friends with all the members in Big Bang. Taeyang and Julie are dating together ever since the beginning of the story “Status: It’s Complicated”. Anna love life is a little more complicated. Gdragon have a major crush on Anna since the day he met her. While she have a major crush on his best friend and the rapper of the band. TOP. TOP and Anna had a relationship but was shortly disrupted by his ex girlfriend, Shirley. Just when TOP was about to live his life and move on without her, she came back telling him she is pregnant with his child. During this heartbreaking period, it was Gdragon that was taking care of Anna. Not allowing her to even be upset for a second. It took them awhile to find out Shirley is pregnant with another man’s baby. TOp and Anna has got back together and they even got married. Let’s continue with his sequel!

 

" Baby!” She shook him. She have been calling and waking him the lazy man up for the past ten minutes.. She used many methods, Soft ways by Kissing him, caressing him, touching him.. hard ways by, hitting him, smacking him, poking him but all of them doesn’t seem to work. This time round, she shook him, and all he does is roll and turned to his side.. 

 

" Give me a minute..” he growled.. She let out a sigh but smiled when she got an idea. When she was younger, her parents would use the same method to wake her up from school, maybe she could give this old method a try. She went to the bathroom, empty out the almost emptied small shampoo bottle that the hotel gave as complementary and rinsed all the shampoo out. She filled the small bottle with water and went to her husband. She squat down beside him, so she was leveled with him.. She opened the cap and place the tip of the small bottle in front of his face and squirted the water out to his face. TOP immediately woke up. He quickly sat up and wipe his face with his bare hands.. 

 

“ What the , Anna?!” He was really grumpy and grouchy. Wouldn’t blame him though..

 

“ Sorry! I tried many methods but all of them didn’t work!” She defended herself. She quickly got up and sat beside him.. helping him to wipe off the water that was on his face.. She got off the bed and went to his luggage, fishing out his outfit for the day. Nothing fancy. Just a long sleeved shirt and his pair of jeans. She didn’t want him to dressed to the deck, she didn’t want fans and paparazzi to flood them on their honeymoon. She threw his outfit on the bed, towards him.. 

 

" This is how you treat your husband?!” He looked at her still grouchy.. She know he was getting grumpier, so she went towards him, straddling on his lap and started acting cute. 

 

“ Quickly get dressed.. I’m hungryyy” she ignored his previous question and started to change her attitude. She didn’t want him to be angry with her. He turned his attention to his watch, on the nightstand beside him.. 

 

" It’s only 11 in the morning?!” He glared at her.. 

 

" Yes.. Hurry up!” She wanted to get off him but he pulled her on top of him as he lay back down on the bed.. 

 

" You are not going anywhere.. I told you, we would leave the hotel at 12. We would have lunch first..” He wrapped his arm around her, Hugging her.. Anna let out a small yelp when he flipped her over.. He started by bending down and kissing her neck.. 

 

" No.. No.. Not now.." she lightly pushed him away but he didn’t move.. he just continued giving butterfly kissing at the side of her neck.. He ignored her, giving kisses from her neck to her collarbone making her back arch.. She only stopped his hand, when she felt his manly hands trailing up her thigh. 

 

” Baby.. " she pouted.. he got the signal, so he got off her, a little frustrated.. 

 

" you owe me, tonight.. " She nodded and smiled. She got off the bed and went to her luggage. Getting out her outfit of the day which was just a simple floral sundress. Laying it on the bed. TOP let out a small yawn, heading his way to the bathroom. She smiled to herself and proceed to the hotel’s dresser and started to put on a light and simple makeup. Nothing too dramatic, something sweet and causal. The moment she put on the ending touch of her makeup, TOP came out of the bathroom with just a towel around his waist. Anna attention was all on him.. he still had droplets of water all over his body. Her eyes scanned down to his abs.. it wasn’t washboard abs but, it was on a process.. She cleared and looked back in the mirror.. Trying her best not to get distracted.. He smiled to himself when he saw Anna reaction.

 

——————————

 

It was in the evening when the couple decided heading down to the beach. It was cooling. They were holding hands as they walked to the bistro head. It was covered in fairy lights. It looked really romantic from afar and since they are on their honeymoon. Why not? 
 

So lovely! 

 

Memories of being at a romantic bistro with him bring back memories. She remembered one of the first dates she had with him was at a bistro in the beach back in Korea. Looking at him reading through the menu, more and more thoughts and memories of that night floods back in her memory. Her thoughts were only interrupted when he spoke. 
 

" What would you like?" He asked. 
 

" Order for me." She replied. Seunghyun smiled the moment she said that. He raised his hand and ordered 2 portions of some french dish that she can't understand. Just like that particular date. 
 

Anna looked outside the bistro. They had a choice to take a table inside the restaurant or outside near the wooden railing. Just below them is the sand and a few feet away from them is where the seawater flow in and out. She close her eyes to allow the cold breeze to flow through her long dark brown hair. She could hear the waves crashing. It was so peaceful. 
 

" Beautiful isn't it?" She opened her eyes when she heard her husband spoke. She nodded and smile. It was really beautiful. 

 

It took 30 minutes for them to finish their food and started walking back to the rented the car that Seunghyun rented throughout the honeymoon. 
 

" Wow. It's night time.." she was the first to break the silence as they held hand and walk slowly. 
 

" Time really flies" she added. 

 

" It's so sad how our honeymoon ends tomorrow. I don't wanna leave japan!" she took a deep sigh. 

 

" We can come back anytime" He replied her. 
 

" Really? Back to Japan?" She was like getting excited just the thought of coming back! There is many more places she would like to visit! Many more foods she would like to try. Many more shops she would like to shop. 
 

" Anywhere in this world baby" He stopped their tracks and tugged a loose hair behind her ear. 

 

" Seunghyun oppa. Thank you" She started blushing. Such simple moves like tugging her hair behind her ear could make her blush. That was the kind of impact TOP has on her. 

 

“ What for?” He asked with a raised eyebrow.. 

 

" This week has been amazing and because of you, Japan became a memorable country for me..” She tip toe and gave a peck on his lips, with a small smile.. She gasped when she felt his grip tighter, with a smirk on his face..

 

 

Back to the hotel.. 

 

" This week has been amazing and because of you, Japan became a memorable country for me..” She tip toe and gave a peck on his lips, with a small smile.. She gasped when she felt his grip tighter, with a smirk on his face.. 

 

Oh boy. What is he thinking now?

 

He leaned in to kiss her lips. It took only seconds for her to open for his tongue to enter. As their tongue battle, TOP manage to move around with her to find the nearest sofa to lay her down and to go on top of her. They took a honeymoon suite in that particular hotel therefore it explains why their room has a sofa. 
 

Right there she felt his hands moving in and out of her inner thigh, caressing them and soon, just the outside of her . 

 

" Dear.." she broke the kiss and called out to him.

 

" Yes baby?" He answered while kissing her neck. 
 

" I'm tired tonight" She was really upfront with him. 
 

"But I want you.." Anna smiled and squeeze herself as she sat up. TOP had no choice but to get up of her and sat beside her. 


" I want you too but I'm really tired tonight" she stood up and walked towards the bedroom. He followed behind her. He quickly wrapped his arms around her once they reach their bedroom. 
 

" Quickie?" He asked. She turned around and pouted slightly. 
 

" I'm sorry" she gave a peck on his lips before heading to the bathroom. 

 

" this girl ... " he sat down on the bed with a heavy sigh. 
 

Poor guy. 
 

First few chapters should be a little boring! I will try my best to spice them up! Please do continue to support me! Thank you!