Chapter 7

Looking for Love

I honestly was not serious about him. It was just fun snapping . Maybe I liked that I was finally getting my mind off of Zack after what he did to me. Honestly, ever since me andZayan  started snapping, my mind went off of him in literally like three days. I was so excited about this new guy! He was so fun to talk to!

We were snapping back and forth a lot. And I was honestly getting attached to him! He called me bae and it literally put butterflies in my heart. He was honestly the cutest guy that I have ever spoken to and seeing his snaps made me want him more and more. I could not get enough of him. I found myself craving snaps from him. Wanting to see more.

At one point I got straight to the point and asked him, "Are you a ?" He told me "wow so straight up. Yes I am one. I got close to losing it but I wanted to save it" I got so excited and that increased my interest in him even more. 

One day, he asks, can we speak on the phone? on snapchat.

Sure! I text back.

He calls me on my snapchat phone. I can not remember the exact words he first said to me. Maybe it was hi. I do not know. but just thinking of the time we first talked still gives me butterflies and I Can not even really  remember what we talked about... 

I found myself sending him unnecessary snaps because I wanted him to remember me. to think of me. 

I ate it up when he called me bae. He was so perfect. He was cute, 20 and a too! He had such a sweet personality that mesmerized me and he called me bae!  I found myself stalking random girls that he followed and adding them I was curious about him. 

One day he asked if we can facetime and my god, he was so cute on facetime I could not believe my eyes. It felt magical, I am such a shy girl so I could hardly even make eye contact or look at him. Even he seemed shy when his brother came out of nowhere saying something. It was the cutest thing ever. He asks me on facetime, "When are we gonna meet?"  I was surprised that he was asking that because we just met and I honestly did not intend to meet. I just liked snapping him back and forth and I could keep this going forever. "I want to meet first before getting into a relationships" and something about girls getting weird in a relationship. I did not know what he meant by weird. I honestly did not want to meet him. I was really self conscious. "Choose a spot and I will come hang out with you. I will come studio with you" he tells me.  "I want to meet but I am so shy and socially awkward, " I think he told me not to worry about it.