Chapter 46

Looking for Love

I guess Zayaan is feeling hot because he takes off his shirt and is just in his tank top now. He looks cute and kinda young today. 

"I run to go hug him and he starts running away. I wonder why. "Stay away from me he says" to my surprise. I thought he'd find it cute and let me? What's wrong?

I think he's just joking and playing around so I go chase him anyways to the living room. He's in his shorts. I didn't realize until now that something looks different about his legs but I didn't realize what it is. "My sister made me shave my legs the other day he says looking down. 

"Oh," I say, taking it in. I can tell that he feels awkward and that there is a look of self-consciousness on his face. Wow, that's why he was running away from me? That is no big deal. Does he really think that I would judge him or feel less attracted to him from seeing his hairless legs? It really does not matter to me. I don't care.

We walk back to his friend's room and I sit down on the bed.

Then he hops into bed next to me. He takes out his laptop and starts using it. He mentions, "I never turn my laptop off. I usually just leave it on" when I ask him why it is on. He starts researching a pair of wireless headphones which look pretty expensive. I can not afford this kind of expensive stuff or would not want to drop so much money on headphones. I am surprised he is doing that considering the situation earlier where he seemed scared that his card would get declined... 

I feel lonely and am looking for attention so I crawl on top of him. He is lying on his tummy on the bed using his laptop with me just sitting on top of him wondering why he is not paying attention to me. I sink lower and wrap my arms around his neck with my chin on top of his head now.

I turn around and I see Karim watching us. He comments, "Zayaan, I think she wants you" with a smirk. What does he mean want? It seems like he is saying it in a ual way that I am or something and wants with him looking back on it. I don't think he is wrong because I was feeling at the time and would not mind some pounding and close contact right about now. I wonder if Karim has seen this before, a girl so clingy and into her man that she is literally climbing on top of his back with his friend is there at his house. I wonder if Karim is jealous or wondering how Zayaan got a girl to be so into him.

I can not remember if Zayaan said anything or if he said much to that. He seemed kind of normalized to my clinginess and behavior by now. Like it was normal for me to be so clingy and into him. I do not know why he took it for granted looking back on it... 

He has me get off of him and I am sitting back in the bed now.

I am sitting down with Karim to my side and Zayaan's head on my lap. Karim goes to do something, walking around his room looking for a pair of headphones. Meanwhile, Zayaan. takes his phone out and starts snapping us. In the snap, Zayaan has his head in my lap and I have my legs wrapped around his head. I also have my hands on top of his head and am smiling into his selfie camera as he snaps the both of us. We are both smiling now. He decides to take a video snap too on top of the snap. In the video, he has the camera on him with my legs around his body and neck. He pans over the rest of his body. You can see the rest of my legs around him and his muscles including his biceps. He comments smiling, "This is trying to kill me" sounding a little mumbly as he says that as the video goes to my face now and I am awkwardly smiling. I have my hand over my mouth at first. He pans the video back to. him and then back at me as he asks, "Whachyu doing". He is chuckling now and I am laughing as well, my hand away from my face and with both of our teeth showing. We both seem so happy.  We look cute in his video as he plays them back. He takes another snap of us with his head in between my legs. It kind of looks like his head is on my private area now. We both are smiling and happy. It looks kind of like a weird ual picture but cute at the same time and we both look happy and so into each other.

Karim comes back and hops onto the bed next to us. They start playing video games together while I watch. After a few minutes Zayaan asks me, "Are you hungry?"

"Yes!" I say not even being shy. I do not remember eating much for breakfast and am kind of starving.

"Okay, I'll make you some noodles he says". I get excited because I love noodles. It tastes so good when he makes it for some reason but when I make noodles, it tastes kind of bland. I follow Zayaan into Karim's kitchen. Zayaan starts looking through their cupboard for noodles. He takes out the hot chilli green noodles and hands it to me saying, "Break it up into pieces".

"Okay," I say, I set the noodles down on the counter and get ready to break it.

"Don't make a mess" he says looking at my hands. on the noodles. He does not even trust me to not make a mess with the noodles?? Wow. Does the think I am a toddler or something. The way he talks to me telling me to not make a mess with the noodles is as if he is talking to a kid.

I start breaking up the noodles while he gets a saucepan out. He places the saucepan on top of the stove and then puts water in it. Then he turns the fire on and puts the noodles in the saucepan once the water heats up. He stirs the seasoning in. While the ramen cooks, he washes a bowl and spoon for me.

Then he picks me up and places me on the counter. We are both staring at each other, looking into each other's eyes. My legs are spread out on the countertop and he is standing in between my legs, looking down on me. "Imagine how hot it would be if we had here". I feel shy and excited at the thought of it. Awe, he wants to have with me on top of this countertop! I am surprised he is doing all this in Karim's house with him in the room next to us. I can feel the already. I have been feeling for a while now. 

He turns around all of a sudden, "Oh the noodles is ready," and then puts his arms around my waist and helps me back down from the counter. Then, he turns off the flame and pours all of the noodles back inside of the bowl. He walks to the fridge, opens. it up and starts looking around. I follow him and see him pull out. the bottle of siracha. Of course, this is what he fed me last time in Arhaam's dorm too.

He pours a bunch of siracha into the bowl of noodles and then mixes it in with the soup/noodles for a while. Then he helps carry it back into. Karim's room for me, and puts it on his small drawer that is next to his bed. 

"It is hot. Be careful." 

"I can eat it here?" I ask.

"Yeah," Zayaan responds as if it is his house. He must be really comfortable at Karim's house if he is answering for Karim and telling me that I can eat a whole meal of soup in his bedroom on top of his bed.

"Okay". I do not wait for the noodles to get colder. I love hot food. "Thank you for making it" I thank my boyfriend.

I start eating the noodles really fast and slurping away. My appetite is huge and I did not even realize that I was this hungry!

I guess it is pretty obvious how hungry I was because Karim comments, "Oh she must have been hungry!" I start to feel a little self-conscious. Am I really slurping that loud and fast? I feel a little shy and embarrassed now thinking back to how smiley and happy I was about eating the ramen.

"Yeah.  It tastes so good" I comment. I don't know how he managed to make the noodles taste so good but it tasted delicious!

I start getting up to put the noodles away and wash the bowl but like last time Zayaan says, "You can just leave it on the drawer for now". He babies me so much. He doesn't even let me put noodles away or clean up after myself without him. It is so sweet how he made sure I was fed and cooked noodles for me. I didn't even ask him to and he didn't ask for much help even though the noodles was for me. 

I start to get sleepy. It must be the food making me sleepy. They are focused on their video games that they do not notice that I have fallen asleep until like five minutes later. I am so tired that I really just knocked out right on top of his head. Once they notice that I have fallen asleep, they look back at me and say, "She fell asleep?!" waking me up a little.

I really can fall asleep anywhere huh. Once I am done sleeping I wake up again and take my phone out and snap the whole situation. First, the snap is on my face and then it goes down to my lap where Zayaan's head is.  The mess next to the bed also comes into view including the finished bowl of soup with. a little orange liquid leftover inside of it. Then as Zayaan says "You got me", sniffling his nose a little and rubbing it with one hand while he continues playing his video games. My camera goes back to my face and then pans to bring Karim into video who has his back towards the camera and is focused on his video  games and is saying, "Yeah I'd rather kill it and revive you cuz this is the hard spot to - " and then the video cuts off at six seconds.