Chapter 32

Looking for Love

Zayaan shows Mohaib's backyard to me. "That's Mohaib's trampoline".

"Wow he has a trampoline in his backyard?!"

"Yeah, have you ever been on one?"

"No" I say, fascinated.

"Wow really! We have one in my backyard too. I should have let you on. I can not belive that you have never been on a trampoline!"

"Well, yeah I haven't". I tell him, I have never been on a trampoline before.

"Alright, lets go jump on it!" Zaynaab says.

"Wow can we?!" I ask excitedly. I am surprised that we can.

"Of course. Come" he gestures.

I follow him to the trampoline hand in hand. He helps me climb on top of it and we start jumping. Zayaan jumps the highest.

I am laughing. "This is so much fun!" My tired feeling leaves my body. I am having so much fun jumping on top of this trampoline!

Zayaan has a huge smile on his face too. We hold hands and jump. It feels so cute and romantic. It feels like we are both kids again!

I loved it. I loved feeling like kids with Zayaan. I am 19 and he is 20 and we have fun in doing the littlest thing like jumping on trampolines.

And we are both skinny. I love it! He is tall and slim and I am short and fun sized. 

I remember when Zayaan looked down on me and said, "I feel like the reason we are a cute couple  is because of our height difference". I wonder why he said it like that. Like he was looking at it objectively like from a third world perspective but not really feeling it? Did he not actually like that about me? But he was trying to make the situation feel better. To go with what other people found attractive? I do not know.

We are both jumping around on the trampoline sometimes hand in hand and having the time of our lives, just staring at each other have fun like kids. Now that I look back on it, I really acted like a kid at the time. Jumping on the trampolines and .

We are having fun when Mohaib comes out of nowhere and decides to join us. He starts hopping on the trampoline too. Mohaib jumps on the trampoline out of nowhere catching me off guard. With his jump, the force knocks me out to the ground of the trampoline. I fall and then get back up. Zayaan gets off for a bit but he seems scared while watching Mohaib and me jump.

"Hey don't break my girl!" Zayaan shouts out to Mohaib from below.

"What?!" Mohaib asks for confirmation, confused.

"Don't break my girl" he shouts again more loudely.

Awe wow did he really just say that?! Don't break my girl? Awe he thinks I am so fragile that someone like his friend can accidently break me. Awe! He is worried about me that is cute. It felt like true love. No one has ever cared about me to this extent before. Maybe that is why at one point it was part of why I wondered if he was bi becuase I never had a guy be that sweet to me or show me affection or feelings.

I love how protective my boyfriend is towards me and it makes me feel so happy! How could he ever wrong me? When he loves me this much. Little did I know, he would hurt me emotionally that would scar me for years to come.