Chapter 20

Looking for Love

All of a sudden,  Zayaan says, "She has to go" and grabs my hand and starts walking towards Karim.

"Hey she has to go. Let us head out." I like how Zayaan listened to me when I told him that I have to go.

Karim says "Okay" and starts to get ready to head out like its a mission.  He says bye to everyone and then with Zayaans grabbing my hand, the three of us head out.

We walk really fast and get in the car. 

I am in the backseat as usual while Zayaans driving and Karim is on the side. 

Zayaan starts driving really fast to get me home on time and the wind is blowing in. 

While they are driving I do not know what to do awkwardly and am messing around on my phone.

I do not know how. Maybe it was a coincidence but Jong Up messages me at that exact moment asking me something. 

I check what the message is. It is a picture of a girl wearing a very scandulous dress and the message says "I want to you in this dress".

I respond, "I am with my boy Zayaan right now. He said he loves me and that I am his girl and showed me to everyone".

"But we can lowkey though. It's always fun."

He adds on "Ik u want this , ur just in denial. Ain't nobody can u down like I can". 

"Loool im Zayaan's girlfriend now lmao Im wearing his shirt right now that he gave me He even introduced me to his ex He made me wear his shirt cuz its cold out"

"Lmfaooo gime a break cheat on him while wearing that shirt 😘 that's a Fuking turn on. I started working out again I'm in form 👅👅 lemme show u tonight"

"Lol he has a snapchat of me sleeping in his arms i got so tired so he told me to take a nap lool Lool nahhhh no cheating i love him"

"Lmao u about to get to feelings hurt"

"Why wud i hes so good to me"

"Lol watch u gonna Wann come vent to me and ima block u Either tht or he's gay Either way u lose"

"Lol hes not gay hes driving me to penn station right now. Hes so sweet"

"I'll give u a bigger one. Cuz I'm the one"

"I love him. He told me to just live with him lool. He just dropped me off and was like make sure u keep me updated on ur ride home."

"Boiii he ain't even drop u off near home. He don't love u"

"Lmao its too much money back and forth for tolls isnt it. He told its like 50 and then another back"

"Sonnn there ain't no toll from pen station Niggggaaaa noooo. 15 and thts it. U don't even gott pay toll to get back. He playing u I'm telling u 😭."

"Newark penn station?"

"From there it's a 15 dollar toll"

"Maybe he meant 15 i guess Idk i guess hes broke rn lol"

"He has a Fuking car and even drop u home I'm dead e loves u??? 😅😅😅😅✌🏽️"

"He didnt bring his car today He used his friends car He left his car at his friends place And his friend was with us he needs his car"

"Who the cares, if I love a girl love even like I wouldn't do tht That like me using ur body all day then drop u off by the 12 bus"

"Lol dam"

"I'm a and even I didn't do tht to u"

"When u put it that way 😕 Yeah the othrt kid i went out on a date with picked me up and dropped me off at home too He lived in queens though"

"It's 45 min drive"

"Im not talking about newark airpott Im talking about the other newark"

"I Fuking know"

"Lol i got eyeliner all over his white shirt when i hugged him And we werent even in newark We were at his school in wayne Which is farther"

"It's doesn't matter u shouldn't have to take public transportation from a date of the guy owns a car period"

"Well his car wasnt even with him I think he said next time he would pick me up Lol he didnt let me walk around newark alone His friends and ex thought i was a middle schooler or his sister loool"

"He's using u  But I'm out Hmu when he breaks u into pieces"

"Im worried Now Im scared of getting my heartbroken"

"U should just around with me I would take u out and it all could have been so simple But I'm losing interest ur body been touched too much"

"Lol bruh Ur ing engaged I dont do engaged men Thats disgusting lowest of the low And Zayaan  is so sweet to me"

"But u a hoe"

"And lol its been touched by 3 guys All these years"

"U been a hoe"