Chapter 28

Looking for Love

Once we are done watching tv, Arham says, "Hey do you want to go to a car meet. It is about to start in an hour."

"Let's go!" Zayaan and Karim all agree.

Zayaan goes upstairs. I can not remember if I volunteered to go with him.

I think I had to use the bathroom so I ask him where the bathroom is. It is right there he points to the bathroom.

Surprsingly, the hallway upstairs is on the smaller side. It was not what I expected. It was almost like our hallway at my old house.

I go inside the bathroom to pee and before I know it Zayaan is already knocking on the door. I see a diaper in the trash. I am guessing that is his Nephew's Noman's.

I come out and he drags me to his room. Suprsingly, his room is smaller than expected. His room is smaller than my room in my old house!

There are clothes scattered all over the floor. It seems like laundry was just done. He has a dressed full of clothes that are cfolded. Now that I think of it, I should do that in my dresser too instead of just hanging everything up. Why do I not do that?

"Hey you are gonna get cold" Zayaan tells me. He looks in his dressed, pulls out a red sweater, and tells me, "Raise your hands" I raise my hands up and he pulls the red sweater over my arms. I feel like a child as he does that. As if he is my parent and I am the child. Then out of nowhere he starts making out with me in his room. It feels kind of hot. While we are making out he lives me up and then slams me on his bed. It feels kind of hot. I wonder if he did this with his other exes in this room... For some reason it does not feel that special when he quickly pulls me out of the bed and drags me out down the stairs.

He sits on the couch and waits and I do not know what to do with myself so I just go sit on top of Zayaan. Then I catch his sister watching us and I feel so awkard like I look so desperate and clingy. Ugh, why did I do that?

I feel really awkward. It feels like his sister is judging me.

Also I am surprised that she just sat and talked on the phone in the living room. I guess she did it because no one was home.

I went and put my shoes on and so did Zayaan. 

All of a sudden I felt rushed out. He told me "Come on"

I turned behind me and I saw his wife sitting on the couch with a frown on her face. Her hair was in a bun and she looked a little bigger in person than I excpected. Then I saw a little baby boy walking towards the door. He was so cute! And so much smaller than I expected in person.

I remember once Zayaan sent me a snap of his nephew Noman who was touching his headphones. I think he was puttting it in Zayaan's ear and Zayaan asked Noman, "Noman, what are you doing?" His nephew was adorable. I was wondering who that random blonde kid was and then I realized that it is his newphew. I was surprised that his brother married a white girl! Was his family okay with it? They seemed open minded. And she even lived with them!

I remember once his sister in law was saying something about his brother Saan and sleeping. It seemed like she had pranked him and was laughing. 

Zayaan was talking back to her and once he went up and we were still on Facetime, he told me, "That is my brother's wife."

"How old is your brother?" I ask.

"He is 22" I think he said. I can not remember. It was either 21 or 22.

"Wow that is a really young age to be married".

"So?" he questions. Which makes me happy. Maybe he would want to marry me too that early. Since he seemed like he felt that marriage at such a young age is normal. That made me happy because I feel like most guys are not the type to marry so soon.

Zayaan seems like he is in a rush to get me out of his house. Maybe he would get in trouble if he has a girl coming around. I do not know. His parents do not seem that strict but at the same time they do. His sister must be somewhat chill if he is comfortable with her being around while we are cuddling but maybe not that comfortable to show me that much attention.

"Hurry up!" Zayaan says. He seems stressed out. Who is he worried about? I thought his parents are on vacation. Was it his sister in law or older brother or what. Or maybe he just did not feel confident in me seeing whatever had happened. I rush out of there house and get in their car. Zayaan and me are sitting in the front seat this time. Off to my first car meet.