Chapter 27

Looking for Love

Zayaan is so hungry, he grabs chicken out of his fridge and starts eating it.

I felt that was kind of rude that he did not share any with me. I can not remember but I think he gave some to his friend and he liked it.

"Do you want  me to make you some pancakes or anything?" Zayaan asks me.

"No" I say out of politeness but I wish that he had insisted at least!

When we come in, I notice that a girl is laying on the couch. I am guessing that is Zayaan's younger sister. This is my first time seeing her without the hijab. 

I do not know what to do. Karim makes himself at home. Without being prompted to, he goes to the couch and lays down.

Zayaan has me go with him to the couch and we lay down together. He grabs a blanket and pulls it over us.

They turn on the show to a funny stand up act. Arhaam is laying down on the other couch. Karim is in the couch across from us.

While the show is going on, Zayaan starts feeling my body a little. He is squeezing my chest and his hand is exploring everywhere. It honestly feels so good and nice.

I can not believe he is doing this with his sister there though! I think she is watching from afar. She is not on the couch anymore but away and just watching us. I wonder what she thinks of this.

I am getting so sleepy that I start falling in and out of sleep.

I think that Karim notices. He is half watching me from across the room. I think he noticed that I was falling asleep.

I am not sure who it was. I think that it was Karim but he takes out a toblerone chocolate. I had never heard of that kind of chocolate in my life. Was it a New Jersey thing?

He asks us if we wants some and passes a chunk to Zayaan who gives me some. It tastes normal. I was expecting something else. And then Zayaan just drops the chocolate on the ground? What the hell? How can he just drop it on his living room carpet. I was really surprised he did that. 

We are cuddling while watching television and I guess Karim notices even though it is under a blanket and says, "Hey Arhaam come cuddle me. I want some action too!" he says in a cute way. I can not remember if they actually cuddled. That Karim kid is hilarious!

Meanwhile his sister is still sitting in the back as if she is lowkey keeping watch.  I do not know.

After watching some television, Zayaan gets this bright idea to go play play station four out in his backyard.

"Hey guys lets play video games in the backyard!"

Zayaan tells me to grab the remote. Then him and Arhaam and Karim get a hold of the television and literally carry it out to through the door through the backyard.

I do not know what to do so I just go and sit on the sitting area in the backyard where the house is while they set up television and video games. I do not know how but they managed to do it. They connected all the wires to the house from the backyard. 

"Hey where is the remote?" Zayaan asks.

"Uh.." wow I can not beleive I totally forgot.

"Wow, I gave you one job" he says and then goes back inside the house to retrieve the remote. At the time, I found it cute but looking back... RUDE. Why did he speak to me that way? One job? I should not even be doing anything with how he was. He was lucky to even have me. This is what happens when you give guys who do not even deserve it a chance.

He comes out with the remote and his sister is next to him too. This is the first time I see them standing next to each other in person. She looks like she has a similar body type as him. She is a few inches shorter but her shoulders are broad and wide, her chest, she almost looks heavier than him. He was right aobut her having a smiliar body type to him. She has a bit of a masculine body type. Now that I think about it, he really noticed body types.

She is standing next to him smiling. There are cats walking around outside. I wonder if they come inside. I was scared of the cats so I kept a distance. 

Zayaan also has some hammocks with him. He refers to the colorful one. "This one is for us".

While they are setting up the hammocks, I get bored and just watch. I take out my phone and click a snapchat picture and then caption it, "They are setting up hammoks before sending it.

"Come lay down on the hammoks" Zayaan tells me.

"Okay", I walk over and I do not know which hammok to lay on.

"Lay down on this one," he refers to the colorful one. "This is our hammok".

I do that. I lay down on the colorful hammok. Karim and Zayaan dissapear. Maybe they went to go get more stuff for the video games.

It is just me and Arhaam now. I do not know what to do since we are not looking at each other so I take a snap of me on the hammok and send it to my friend Rukksana and some of the guy friends I have from Minder.

When I am done, I notice that Arhaam's gaze is in my direction. I guess he noticed that I am taking a picture of myself or snapping or something.

I can not remember but I think he said something about the hammok to me. I guess to make conversation.

Before we know it, Karim and Zayaan come back. Zayaan after talking to his friends, gets on the hammok with me. We lay together for a bit and it is so nice and peaceful.  We cuddle up with each other, and makes out a little with me. "Hey where is your phone?" he realizes its under us and gives it to me.

It is so nice. We are sitting there and cuddling when out of nowhere, Karim and Arhaam come out of nowhere, close up our hammok and start swinging us around. I Was scared for my life. What if we dropped! Who knew how securely wrapped the hammok was to the tree. And I could see that the hammok was not staying in place. Zayaan literally had to hold it together with his hands.

It was really scary. Imagine we both flipped if Arhaam and Karim kept swinging it and Zayaan lost his grip on the hammok. They were having fun with it. Honestly, it was scary but fun and thrilling to, being swung around like that. Zayaan looked like he was struggling to keep a hold of the hammok. What was Karim and Arhaam thinking honestly?? Was it not a crazy idea to do that. Did they have that much confidece in Zayaan to keep a hold of it or were they not realizing what was going on.

Once they finished swinging it, the laughed it off and went away, back to their own hammoks. Zayaan looked and me and he knew i  was scared before and told me "You I think I would let you fall? I would not let my girl fall like that" I found it so cute before but now I just see it as corny.

Then they set up the games, and me and Karim and Arhaam sit on one hammok while Karim on another. I honestly was so tired again for some reason. I really must have not slept much last night. I started going in and out of sleep next to Zayaan on the hammok while he plays video games. I wonder if anyone even notice since they are absorbed into the video games. After playing for a while, they clean up the mess and go back inside. It was a really nice time and breeze honestly.