Chapter 37 Day Out with the Homie

Looking for Love

I keep telling Zayaan that I can not hang out with him because I have studying to do but then I make an except to visit my friend Farah at her college. The only reason why I make an exception is because I know we would be studying together and I have always wanted to see her college. I also did not want to feel like I do not care about my friends anymore just because I am so into this guy now.

We meet up from metro north and she comes to pick me up. Then we take a bus to her campus that is free. Her campus looked spacious and nice and her dorm was beautiful! I am glad that I got the chance to see her dorm building and dorm before she graduated from the school. I thought it would happen again but it never did.

Her dorm building was beautiful and big. I was surprised. I thought only my campus would be like this but then again she is paying a lot of money to go to this school too and its upstate so it should have more spacious and it should be cheaper to make it look nice.

We studied for a bit and she showed me around. We also ate for free and got free starbucks with her card. First we got sushi and then she took me to a diner and bought both of us pasta. I snapped it and captioned it "bae taking me out".

Later on, I get a text back from Zayaan saying, "Don't worry. I will treat you out." He almost seemed jelous. He is just so flipping sweet! Ugh I love him so much. I don't care about him taking me out to dinner. I just want him and to be with him. I love him so much and he's the sweetest guy ever in the whole wide world and I'm so flipping in love with his .

Farah drops me off at the train and it reminds me of how Zayaan has been dropping me off at the train station. The Metro North and NJ transit trains are similar in a way. Maybe that is why I like usual, kissing Zayan as he lets me get on the train, I also kiss Farah on the cheek before she lets me go. 

Man it was a fun day but I was so tired the next day.

I had a six hour gap in between my classes. I felt so tired like I could not take it anymore so I decided to go home to take a nap.

Once I got home, I went straight to bed. The only thing that I took off was my hijab. I kept the rest of my clothes on since I would leave around 5:00 PM anyways to get to my applied calculus class on time. 

Just as I wake up from the best nap ever, I get a call from Nabeel. I tell him how amazing my nap was and how I can not get my mind off of it.

He starts laughing and finds it so funny. "You literally came home to take a nap and then go back to school?"

"Yeah. I'm thirsty for sleep" I tell him.

"Maybe you're thirsty to miss school".

Then he starts telling his friend, "Hey Arhaam. My girl literally just went home between classes to take a nap. She has to go back to school now."