Chapter 21

Looking for Love

That last conversation took place from when I was  in Zayaan's car to when I got home. A few texts in I mention to Zayaan that that guy texted me but he did not say much.

The car ride was enjoyable and fast with the wind going through. I could not believe how dark it was.  I had to try my best to get home by  9 and we were running late. I would probably get home by 10 at this point since it was 7 and we were still driving to the train station. 

Zayaan parked and then grabbed my hand and Karim took the car seat instead, switching places with Zayaan.

He took my hand, and hand in hand we ran towards the train station. He hugged me real quick as we were running and exclaimed, "Why are you so perfect?!" with a huge excited smile on his face.

I was so smiley. "Awe thank you".

We looked at each other adoringly. Then he pulled me into the station and we both ran to wear you make the tickets. I took out my credit card from my wallet while he filled out the details of making the ticket from new jersey to new york and i payed for my ticket.

Then we headed to the escalator, running. It felt like straight ouf a movie, running to catch out train back to the cify before it left.

We got on the escalator and it started to feel real that we had to part ways. I felt so sad. I did not want to part with him. Suddenly I felt the urge to cherish every second I had with him. I looked up into his eyes while we were on the escalator and held him. "I can't beleive we have to go"

"I don't want to let you go" he says. We look into each other's eyes adoringly. Then the escalator reaches our platform.

We pull into the platform where the train is supposed to come and take a look at the times. The next train back to New York is in ten minutes. 

It was not that many people but a decent amount.

I really do not want the ten minutes to be up. I was really enjoying every second that I had with him.

"Did you have fun today?"

"Yes"

"Okay I hope you enjoyed today and it was worth it for you" he tells me.

He keeps telling me how he does not wanna let me go.

"You are so cute and I really like you.I am so into you" he tells me.

"You are so dreamy and cute" I respond looking up into his eyes.

"I am so glad I got to meet you. I am so happy. You are perfect" he tells me.

"Make sure you keep track of the stops.  I do not want you riding trains all night".

The train starts coming and it comes to a halt.

I start walking fast towards it with his hand in mine and then try to let go of his hand but he wont let me. Before he lets go he makes me turn around and plops a kiss on my lips before he lets me in the train.

That was so sweet, the sweetest ending to us hanging out. I did not see it coming. It put a big smile on his face that he wanted to leave me with a kiss. He tells me "Bye get home safe" as he lets me go.

I get into the train and sit down. I see him stand around for a while outside and stare at me through the window and then he goes back down.

As soon as I sit down in the train I get bombared with texts throughout the whole night with him asking him if I am home yet and that he was really happy to meet me today.

"Babe are you in New York yet?" "Babe are you home yet? Make sure to keep my updated " he tells me.

I love how involved he is in making sure I get home and keeping up with me throughout the whole process. No bengali guy has ever done that. 

I am lucky if I even get a text of them asking me if I made it home safely much less texting me all throughout the night.

I was so smitten by him. I really want to marry this guy and be with him forever. He was so concerned about me and cared about me and really showed so much effort and respect towards me. Our relationship felt so real. I never experienced anything like this.