Treasure of Life

Treasure of Life

Aaron stands outside of Wang Zi's room looking through the window into the room. Aaron looks at the motionless Wang Zi.

“Got to admit...you're pretty handsome buddy” Aaron said after a long while and smiles. “But...how do you know Gui Gui?” Aaron wonders to himself. He crosses his arms and then taps his chin with his right pointer.

“Hi Aaron” a nurse said as she pass by him.

“Hi” he replies without looking at her.

“Why are you here?” she ask Aaron and looks at Wang Zi. “You know Wang Zi?”she ask him.

“Wang Zi?” Aaron looks at the nurse.

“That's his nickname, because he's really handsome” she smiles. “But too bad he already has a girlfriend.”

“Girlfriend? Who?”

“Aaron, there you are” Dr. Li said. “What are you doing here?” he ask him.

“Chatting with this nice nurse” he smiles.

The nurse blushed, “Excuse me, but I’ll have to go now,” she told Aaron and the doctor. She then walks away as Aaron waves at her.

“Did you need me?” Aaron turns to Dr. Li.

“If I don't need you, then why would I come look for you?” Dr. Li as Aaron.

“Because you miss me” he grins

“As if I would” Dr. Li said. “Come now, it's time to take off your bandages” he said and leads the way.

“Really?!” Aaron said excited, and ran out after Dr. Li forgetting about Wang Zi.

- - - - -

“Wow...finally I can see my hair” Aaron said as he sat still as Dr. Li unwrap his head.

“There, all done, you can go see your head now” Dr. Li said as he cleans up the mess.

Aaron quickly got up and ran into the bathroom.

“Wow! So handsome!” he said proud of his face that now has showing hair. He turns to one side and look and then turns to the other and looks.

“There's some small bald spots” Aaron complains as he walks out of the bathroom.

“Don't worry, hair will grow on the spot over time” Dr. Li said. “Do do you like your head?”

Aaron smiles and nodded. “I like my head very much thank you.”

“Glad to know. Aaron in thirty minutes come to my office, we're going to go do some check ups on you” he said as he collects his things.

“Yes sir!” Aaron said and walks with Dr. Li out of the room.

They then went their own directions.

“My head feels like there's so much air going in and out of it” he said as he shook his head in every direction. “Wuh, getting dizzy” he puts his hands on his head to stop it from shaking.

“Aaron Ge!” he heard a young girl calls his name. He stops walking and turns around.

“Joanne” Aaron said and smiles.

“Wow! So handsome!” Joanne said as she noticed Aaron's head bandage was gone.

“You really think so?” Aaron ask her.

“Of course. Most handsome boy I’ve seen” she said with a big smile on her face.

Aaron laughs “Thanks. So, what are you doing here?”

“Looking for you” she said happily as she stops in front of Aaron.

“Looking for me? Why?”

“Come, my mother brought me a very yummy cake, lets go eat it together” she said as she grabs his hand and pulls him away.

“Really?” he said with a big smile on his face.

“Really” she said.

- - - -

“Is it yummy?” she ask.

“It is very yummy” Aaron answers as he finishes his second piece.

“Want another one?”

“Thanks, but I’ll pass. I can't fit anymore sweet in” he smiles at her.

“Oh...”

“Joanne, why did your mother bring you a cake?”

“Because....well...actually I'm not sure.”

“It's okay, well thanks for your cake. I’m going to go see Dr. Li now” Aaron said as he got up.

“Your welcome” Joanne said as Aaron walks towards the door.

“Hey Aaron” she said quickly.

“Yes?”

“Do you think that...I'm pretty?” she ask.

“Of course” Aaron smiles as he closes the door. As the door clicks Joanne smiles and laughs all her excitements out.  

 

 

 

 

****

Aaron Chapter. =D

So Joanne shows up. Hmm....interesting. hehe.