Treasure of Life

Treasure of Life

*cough* *cough*

Gui Gui slowly sat up as she felt her head spinning.

“You're finally awake!” she heard Aaron's voice said cheerfully.

She opens her eyes and saw Aaron starring right at her.

She quickly moved back and was about to fall off the bed but Aaron quickly caught her.

Centimeters apart Gui Gui could feel his breathe breathing down on her.

Gui Gui blinks and pushes him away.

“Becareful!” he said and puts his hand under her waist and pulls her towards him.

Aaron was now laying on the bed with Gui Gui on top of him.

She quickly sat up and got off the bed.

“Sorry” she said.

Aaron sat up and smiles.

“About what? I should be the one apologizing. I scared you didn't I?” he said laughing as he sat up.

“Where am I? Why am I here?” she changed the subject and looks around the room.

“You're in my room. I found you asleep outside of the ER room yesterday” he explains.

“Yesterday?”

He nodded. “You've been asleep for almost 12 hrs. now” he said and got up. “You slept so long I thought that you got the fever again so I ask the doctor to come and check on you. But she said that you just need more rest.”

“Oh~ thanks...Thank you, well...then I'll be going now” she said and grabs her bag from the sofa.

“Wait” he said and quickly blocks her way out.

She looks at him.

“You should eat something first, you haven't eat anything in the last 12 hrs.”

“I'm fine” she said. “Thanks for concerning, please move.”

“No, I won't let you go until you eat something” he blocks the door.

“Are you serious?” Gui Gui looks at him.

He nodded.

- - - - - -

“Here, drink some water” Aaron said as he gave her a bottle of water.

“Thanks” Gui Gui said as she swallowed her food and took the water bottle from him.

“Alright, you can go now” Aaron said as he took her tray of food away.

Gui Gui got up and went to help him clean up the bowls.

“Thanks” Gui Gui said as she wash the bowls with him in the bathroom. .

“You've been thanking me too much today” he laughs as he looks at her.

“That's because you keep on helping me and giving me things.”

“I just want you to get better.”

“Why?”

“We're friends remember? Friends always help each other out. Maybe one day if I need help you can help me too” he smiles.

“Are you always such a caring and smiling person?”

“I'm not sure to be honest” he said as they finish washing the bowls. “But you can say that.”

Gui Gui follows him out of the bathroom.

“Aaron” Gui Gui said.

“Yes?” he looks at her.

“When you get out of here, I’ll treat you to dinner, how about it?”

“Really?” he ask excited.

She nodded.

“Oh boy! I can't wait to get out of here then.”

Gui Gui laughs.

“But...it might be awhile yet...” he frowns. “Because I really don't know when I will be able to leave the hospital.”

“It's okay, we can always wait until that day come.”

“Really?!”

“Really.”

“Thank you!” he hugs her.

His arms suddenly warms her up.

“Why are you so happy?” she ask as she quickly pulls away from him.

“Because I’ve never been out of here. And there was no need to get out of here because all my friends are here. But now that you want to treat me to dinner, I can't wait to get out.”

“You've really never been out of here?” Gui Gui ask him really surprised.

He nodded. “I've been in here since the day Doctor Li brought me here.”

“I see...Then do you want to go out sometimes?”

“Yes, yes, yes. Of course I do” he said with a great big smile. “But...but...”

“What's wrong?”

“I don't know if I can” Aaron said.

Gui Gui smiles. “Don't worry about that, I can ask permission for you.”

“Okay!” he said happily.

“But I’ll have to take you out another day because it's late now and I want to go home. ”

“No problem, just promise me that you'll take me” he said as he stuck out his pinky.

She laughs and crosses her pinky with his.

“I'm going now” she said and grabs her bag.

“I'll be waiting” Aaron said and waves to her.

She waves back and closes the door.

 

 

 

 

****

haha. sounds like a date to me. XD
Hopefully Wang Zi will wake up soon...