Treasure of Life

Treasure of Life

“Aaron! Aaron!” Jiro came running to them just as they parked the car. “Serena! Serena! She's gone! Do you know a place where she might have gone to?”

“Wait a second!” Aaron said as he got out of the car. “How can that be?! Weren't you and Calvin with her?”

“She tricked us into getting her some things, and so....”

Aaron turns to look at Gui Gui who's still in the car.

Gui Gui didn't hear what they were talking about but their expressions told her, “Go find her. Her life is much more important now,” she said after rolling down the window.

“Okay, but you stay in the car.”

Gui Gui smiled at him with a nod.

With that said Aaron ran off with. As they enter the hospital Gui Gui got out of the car and went looking around the areas near by the hospital.

'Sorry Aaron, I just can't stay still in situations like these.'

~

Gui Gui stops by a cross walk to catch her breath, as she looks around the area, the pain from her stomach started to come back.

“Sorry” she told her baby as she places her hand on her stomach. “I didn't mean to hurt you too” she said still looking around.

“What's going on over there?” she wonders as she saw a crowd by the river. “It can't be?” She rushed over to the crowd.

“Serena!” her eyes widen as she spotted Serena holding a pole standing on the wall of the bridge.

Serena turns around to see who called her name and saw Gui Gui standing out in front of the crowd.

“Another fan girl?” she said as she looks at Gui Gui.

“I'm not a fan girl” Gui Gui told her.

“Then who are you?”

“I'm-”

“Actually don't tell me, I don't want to know since...I'm going to die anyways” she said as she turns around and looks down at the water below her.

She swings one of her foot out and made all the fans around her gasps in fear.

She smile and turns around to look at her fans.

“I'm sorry to let you all down, I hope you all will forget about me soon” she smile at them and turns back around.

Gui Gui began to panic, she looks around trying to think of an idea.

“Oh! Aaron!” Gui Gui yells out making her turn back around.

Gui Gui quickly ran towards Serena and pulls her down from the bridge.

“What are you doing?!” Serena yells at Gui Gui. “Who are you to stop me?!” Serena said and got up.

Gui Gui got up and pulls Serena away from the wall again.

“Let go!” Serena yells crazily.

Slap!

The fans and reporters around them were all in shock.

“Are you crazy?!” Gui Gui said look at her. “How can you value your life like this?!” Gui Gui yells at her.

“It's my life, I can do what ever I want with it!” Serena yells back at Gui Gui.

“How can you be so selfish?! It's just not your life! You're life is connected to your parents too! And not just you're parents, but also your friends, the people you love, the people that loves you!”

Just then the guys arrived.

“Have you ever thought about how they would live without you?! Have you thought about how much impact you have on them? Have you thought about your fans?!”

“What the point of living when Aaron doesn't even love me anymore?! He's my world! I can't live without him!”

“Is he really? Then what have you been down for the pass year? When Aaron wasn't around weren't you doing just fine? And Aaron is not the only person that loves you” Gui Gui said moving closer towards Serena. “There's also your parents, your friends, your family, but most importantly your fans. You're loved by so many people, you don't know how lucky you are...So how can you just give up on your life when one person decides not to love you?”

Serena looks away from her.

“You don't even know anything.”

“You're right, I don't, but I do know that ending your life won't make him start loving you again. It'll just bring him more pain, more sorrow, and more self-blaming. Do you want that?”

“I don't even know you! Why are you lecturing me about my own life?”

“I know that you don't know me, but...I'm telling you all this because I want you to value your own life. It's not like you can just die and restart a new life. If you die, then you're gone forever....” Gui Gui paused as she hesitated to go on. “...When I was little I witness my parents die in front of me...they died from protecting me...” Gui Gui said as tears ran down her face. “That was and still is a big hill that I can never over come, so I don't want those who love you to go through the same thing.”

Serena looks at her.

“And to tell you the truth, there are many times that I wanted to end my own life too, because I wanted to be with my parents...but then when I think about them, I couldn't do it.”

“Why?”

“Because they die trying to protect me, so I know that they want me to live. They bring me pain, yet they are the one that brings me strength to live my everyday life. And there's still people around me that loves me, like the family that adopted me, and the new friends that I’ve made.”

Serena was speechless.

Gui Gui reaches for her hand and held it firmly.

“I'm sorry if I had said too much, but I really hope that you won't hurt yourself because of one person, that is not enough reasons, when there are lots of other people there to support you and love you.”

Serena pulls Gui Gui into her arms and cries. Everyone around them smile and cheers for Gui Gui's success in saving Serena.

- - - -

“Thank you! Thank you so much!” Serena's manager thanked Gui Gui after they returned to the hospital.

“You're welcome, and it was something that needed to be done. But will Serena be okay? And will you be okay? I meant...with this happening in the public...”

“News about this will be headlines for awhile, but don't worry, they'll die down soon. Well thanks again, I’m going to go talk with the doctor” he said and left.

Gui Gui walks to the chairs and sat down.

'Father, mother...I guess it's time for me to finally come see you two..' she thought as tears began to blur her view.

“Gui Gui” Aaron said as he came and sat down next to her. “You did great today” he said and held her hand. “Thank you” he leans over and kisses her forehead.

She smile, “It was the least I could do.”

“Yeah, and the most you could do is listen to me” he said mad.

“Ahiyo! I’m sorry!”

“If you really are, then are you ready to get your punishment?”

“You're going to punish me while I’m carrying your baby?” she said unbelievably.

“Don't worry, it's not a harmful or hard punishment” he said quickly and pulls her into a kiss. “I'm mad, but at least you and the baby is safe, and I’m glad that you didn't listen to me and saved a life today.”

“Is that an encouragement to not listen to you in the future?” she .

“Of course not! In the future I’m going to be stricter.”

“Hey, if I knew that choosing you would mean giving my freedom away then I would have stick to Wang Zi.”

“What?”

She laughs, “Just kidding.”

“If you ever say that again, I’m going to give you an unimaginable punishment” Aaron said.

“Hmm...I wonder what will that be?” she continue to .

Aaron turns away and pouts, as he really can't do anything to Gui Gui.

“You just wait, once our baby pops out, I’m going to give you that unimaginable punishment” he mumbles.

“What are you mumbling about?”

“Nothing to your concern.”

“Ah! I just remembered! Speaking of concern, I have good news for you!”

“Sure you do” he continues to pout.

“Yes I do, and I’m 100% sure that you won't regret hearing it.”

“What is it?” he turns to face her.

“I...”

“You??”

“Found.”

“Found?”

“Your parents.”

“My parents?? You found my parents?!” he said shocked.

Gui Gui smiled and nodded.

“Where are they?!”

“I'm not sure, I just got the noticed today that they found your parents at the same time when you got the phone call that Serena went missing...so I didn't get to hear where they are yet. Shall we call and find out?” she looks at him.

“Of course.”

Gui Gui smiled “then lets go out to the car and give the call, since it won't be nice to be too loud in the hospital.”

“Alright,” he said and helps Gui Gui up.

As they turn to leave they saw an man in his late 40's in a suit standing in front of them.

“Are you Miss Wu Ying Jie?” he ask Gui Gui.

“Yes, that's me” Gui Gui said surprised.

He lets out a smile, “I finally found you.”

 

 

****
Sorry for the really really really late update!
I got sick the weekend i was suppose to update, and then things happened and so i didn't get a chance to update! Really really sorry!

Anyways i tired to make this chapter a little touching, but after i re-read it...it didn't really turn out to be touching, but oh well, hope you guys like this chapter a bit. =)