Treasure of Life

Treasure of Life

“This is-”

“Let's go” Aaron said as he opens Gui Gui's door and carried her in into the Wu's cabin.

Aaron looks at Gui Gui, “Are you not curious where I’m taking you? And what I’m going to do with you?”

Gui Gui didn't say anything, and she tries to avoid Aaron's eyes, as she still doesn't want to look at him.

Aaron held her closer to him and picks up his pace. They went up the stairs and into the bed room. Aaron closed the door with his foot and sat Gui Gui on the bed.

“You really don't want to look at me?!” Aaron said angrily yet sadly at Gui Gui who turned her back to him.

“I told you, I don't want to see you at the time,” she said stubbornly.

“Why?! What have I done wrong?!” Aaron yells at her.

“What?! What have you done wrong?” Gui Gui said unbelievably. “How could you not know what you have done wro-” Gui Gui turns around angrily and saw Aaron taking off his shirt.

“What are you doing?!” Gui Gui said and quickly covers her eyes with her hands. .

“I thought you didn't want to talk to or look at me” Aaron gave her a cold smile. He got on the bed with his pants still on and pins Gui Gui down holding her wrist with his hands and forced himself on him.

“Don't!” Gui Gui said struggling to get free from him.

“Why are you so shy all of the sudden? It's not like we haven't done this before” he said with a smirk on his face.

Gui Gui opens her eyes and looks at him.

“Aaron don't do this,” she said looking into his eyes. But he quickly avoids her eyes and continues to force himself on her.

“Aaron, please, don't do this!” she said fighting with all her might, but Aaron was too strong.

“You wont' even let me explain” Aaron said looking at her. “Now I won't stop until I’m satisfied,” he said and rips the top of her dress.

“No!” Gui Gui yells. One of her hand slips out from his grip and she tries to push Aaron away.

“I said stop!” she slaps him.

Aaron stopped and looks at her shock.

“You really hate me don't you?” he looks at her with tears in his eyes.

“No...it's not that...” she said softly regretting hitting him.

He got off her and head towards the door.

“I don't hate you, it's because I’m pregnant!” she accidentally blurts out.

Aaron froze in his spot. He turns around to see her hands covering .

“Repeat that.”

“Nothing,” Gui Gui said quickly and turns around as she heard Aaron's foot steps getting closer to her.

Aaron walks around the bed and faces her.

“Are you really pregnant?”

Gui Gui didn't answer, she looks away from him.

“You're really pregnant aren't you?”

“Um-”

“That's great!” he said with a big smile on his face as he hugs her tightly. “If you're pregnant, then that means that I’m going to be a father soon!”

He pulls away from Gui Gui and looks at her. “Why didn't you tell me? How many weeks now? Are you feeling sick? Should we go see the doctor? Are you craving for something specific? Should we go buy you some new clothes? Maybe-”

“Aaron,” Gui Gui cuts him off. “I'm glad to see you so happy, but what are you going to do about Serena?”

“There's nothing between me and Serena. She broke up with me long ago, so there's nothing between me and her, I can promise you that.”

“Then what about that night when you were at the hotel and went into her room?”

Aaron's eyes widen, “You knew?”

“Yeah~ I saw everything, I was her neighbor, so when you knocked on the door I thought is mine, and so I went to check, and saw everything.”

“Nothing happened that night though, I only went to see her because the guys told her that I was still alive. That night-”

-Flash back-

“Aaron?...Aaron?! Am I dreaming? Is it really you?” Serena smile happily and hugs him tightly.

Aaron looks around the hall and told them to go talk in the Serena's room.

“I'm so happy to see you” Serena said hugging Aaron tightly.

“Serena let go” Aaron said as he pushes Serena away from him.

“Why? Don't you miss me?”

“There isn't really a reason for me to miss you” he answers her coldly. “And I only came to see you because we have things to clear up, so don't think too much of my visit.”

“Does that mean that you...don't love me anymore?” she said shock.

“Look here Serena, you were one who broke up with me, you were the first to brought up that we should go our own way. So what's with this attitude now?”

“But I didn't want that. I didn't want us to end our relationship,” she said as she started to cry. “I was force to break of with you. Did you know how painful it was for me to do that?”

Aaron suddenly felt sorry, but he was still hurt from what happened before.

“You weren't the only one in pain, I too was in pain when you broke up with me. And if you really love me, you wouldn't have broke up with me, even if you were forced to.”

“But it was my dad who forced me to do it, I couldn't go against him, he's my father after all.”

“I know, but the pass is the pass, we should let it go, now I have someone that I love dearly, and I don't want to lose her. I just came here to clear up our relationship and to tell you that, I’ll be on my way now.”

“No! Don't go!” Serena said and grabs onto Aaron's hand holding him back. “I'm sorry!” she said crying. “Please don't leave me again. I can't take the pain anymore. I love you too much.”

“Serena, do you know how my family ended up like this? Do you know the reason why your father ask you to break up with me?”

Serena looks at him clueless.

“Go ask your father” he said and walks out of Serena's room.

“Aaron no!” Serena yells after him as the door shuts.

-End of flashback-

“That's what happened that night. We really didn't do anything, I promise” he said assuring Gui Gui. He got on the bed and wraps his arms around her.

“But with Serena in this state, you can't just leave her like that. She wanted to die because of you.”

“You're too nice” Aaron said pulling her closer to him. “Now, can we stop talking about her, and start talking about us?”

Gui Gui sigh, "I guess we can't always avoid our problem" she mumbles.

“I'm sorry,” Gui Gui said as she turns around to look at him, “I don't hate you, and I didn't mean to avoid you, it's just that after I found out about Serena I was just too mad at you, and so I ask the guys to do me the favor. “So it's not that I hate you, I love you, love you so much, I can never hate you.”

“Then why did you not tell me about the baby? Look what I’ve done, I’ve hurt you and the baby because you kept this away from me.”

“I just found out that I was carrying your baby a few days ago, and honestly, I didn't plan on telling you, it just slipped out...”

“Why? Why would you want to hide something like this from me? I am the baby's father aren't I?”

“What do you mean? Of course you're the baby's father, I’ve only slept with you” she said quickly and realized what she just said. She quickly turns around hiding her deep red face from Aaron.

“You're too cute” he chuckles and hugs her again. “So that means that you haven't slept with Wang Zi?” Aaron joyfully. “I'm happy that I’m you're first” he said and leans his head on her shoulders.

He started to kiss the back and side of her neck. “I don't care if you weren't going to tell me because now that I found out about our baby, and know that you're here, I won't let you go anywhere, I miss you so much, I miss you too much, so now you're going to make the time that I miss you up. And for the hitting me just now.”

“But you deserve it.”

“No, you were the one who didn't tell me about little guilun.”

“Well you shouldn't have acted that way in the first place” Gui Gui said as she moves away from Aaron.

Aaron laughs, “Okay, okay, I deserve it,” he said and looks into her eyes. “I feel so happy now that you're here with me” he said and leans in to kiss her. He pushes her down on the bed and continues to kiss her.

“Aaron” Gui Gui said as they kiss.

“Hmm?”

“We can't do it” she reminds him.

“I know” he said and continues to kiss her. “I'm just showing little guilun how much I love you.”

Gui Gui smile.

“Finally a smile” Aaron said as he pulls away from her. “I want to see you smile everyday like this.”

“Okay,” Gui Gui said and smile bigger looking at Aaron. “But now little guilun is hungry, make us something to eat.”

“Okay” Aaron said and leans down, “But just one more kiss, (kiss Gui Gui) and another one (kiss Gui Gui), and another one (kiss Gui Gui) and-”

“Aaron” Gui Gui push Aaron away.

“Got it,” Aaron sigh sadly and sat up. He walks to the closet and got out a pair of clothes. “Sorry I tore your dress, you can wear my clothes for now, I’ll go cook something for you and little guilun” he smiles at her. "Please wait a bit" he kisses her forehead and then left the room closing the door behind him.

Gui Gui grabs the nicely folded clothes and went to the bathroom to change into them. 

(Looking at herself in the mirror after she changed into Aaron's clothes)

'Being with Aaron again, made me realize that I can't be apart from him again. I'm glad that I didn't chose to wait for him.'

 

 

 

****

UPDATE!

haha, did you guys see this update coming??? hehe. I had nothing better to do today so i added another chapter today. =D OH! And just a heads up, i think the story will come to an end soon, maybe just a few more chapters, because i don't want the story to be too long as it is very long already. (Which wasn't plan to be this long) Anyways hope you guys like this chapter!