Treasure of Life

Treasure of Life

'They made so much memories together...he gave her memorable things...but...what did we do? What did we create? What did I give her?' Aaron thought to himself as he plays with his food.

Then he suddenly felt Gui Gui kicked his legs from under the table knocking him out from his thoughts. He quickly looks up at her and smile.

“Why aren't you eating?” Gui Gui asks him.

“Oh~ I’m not so hungry” Aaron said and sets his fork down. “Please excuse me” Aaron said to Gui Gui and grandpa Wu. He then left the dinning room.

'Is it something I did?' Gui Gui thought as she watches him leave.

~

Gui Gui looked around the house and finally found Aaron on the balcony looking at the stars. She smile and slowly creep up behind him. She then puts her arms around his waist and rest her head on his back.

“What are you doing out here?” she ask him.

“Just looking at the stars...and thinking about our date tomorrow” Aaron replied.

“That's right!” she said and quickly jumps in front of him. “Where are we going? What are we going to do?”

“You'll know by tomorrow” he looks at her.

“Hint, hint?” 

He laughs, “Sorry, no hint.”

“Aww...this is torture” she pouts.

“Alright, alright” he said as he puts his arms around her waist and pulled her closer towards him.

“It's going to be fun” he said and leans over and kissed her forehead.

“Uh huh” she answers listening very closely.

“And it's going to be sweet” he said and kissed her nose.

“Okay~”

“And it's going to be memorable” he said and kisses her lips.

'Memorable?' Gui Gui thought as she closes her eyes and replies to his kiss.

- - - - - - -

“Have fun you two” Grandpa Wu said from the living room as he heard them running down the stairs.

“Yes grandpa” they both replied and went out the door.

~

“Here” Aaron said as he hands Gui Gui a bag as they sat on a bench in a basketball court.

“What is it?” Gui Gui ask and took the bag. “Sweat clothes?” she said as she took out the shirt. “What is this for?”

Aaron smile and crosses his arms, “After you change we are going to play basketball. And depending on how many hoops you make that's how many things we'll go do today.”

“But-”

“Did you actually think that I’ll make this date easy for you?” Aaron said as he got up and jumps down to the court. “Not so easy” he smiles at her. “You'll have to work for your date” as he picks up a ball and started to bounce it around him.

Gui Gui gave him an evil look and then smirks at him. She then got up and walks towards the bathroom to go change into the clothes that Aaron gave her.  

~

“So are you any good at basketball?” Aaron ask Gui Gui as she steps onto the court.

“No, I’m horrible at basketball” she said as she crosses her arms.

“Then I’ll just have to go easy on you” Aaron said bouncing the ball around her.

“Thank you” she smile sweetly at him. “So all I have to do is get the ball from you and shoot it in?” Gui Gui confirms their game.

“Yup, and all the hoops that you make in, represents how many things we'll go do.”

“So if...and that is if...I make in ten you'll take me to do ten different things right?”

“That is correct” Aaron smile.

“But you're not familiar with this area.”

“Don't worry about that” he laughs. “I did some homework.”

“Okay...but what if I only get in on hoop?”

“Then today, we'll be only doing one thing for our date.”

“Alright, all clear.”

“We should start then” Aaron said as he got into position. He hands Gui Gui the ball and waited for her first move.

“Don't go too hard on me” she said to Aaron and shoot the ball from her spot but Aaron quickly jumped and blocked the ball.

“Don't worry” Aaron said as he caught the ball. “I won't” he said and bounces the ball around her.

“Wow!” Gui Gui said looking behind Aaron.

He turns around to see what she 'wowed' at and as soon as he did Gui Gui quickly stole the ball from him and ran towards the hoop. She jumped and shoot the ball in.

“One!” she said happy as she turns around and gave Aaron a proud look.

“You just got me off guard” Aaron said as they got into position again.

Gui Gui laughs, “Alright, I won't cheat this time then” she said and bounces the ball.

With the moves that Vanness taught her she made in five hoops total.

“You lied to me didn't you?” Aaron said breathless.

“About what?” Gui Gui pretend not to know.

“You're really good at basketball.”

Gui Gui smile and turns to look at him.

“I guess I am” she said happily. “So, where are you taking me first?” Gui Gui said as she got up.

Aaron then got up after her. “To cool off ourselves first.”

~

“Ah~” Aaron said as he feeds her.

“Mmmm strawberry” Gui Gui said joyfully as she eats the triple strawberry ice-cream.

“Are you cooling down?” Aaron ask as he watches her eats.

“Yes I am” she said happily. “Aren't you going to eat?”  

He gave her a 'no' look.

“Aww come on just one bite. I promise that you'll like it” she said and took another bite.

“I think...”

“Ah~” Gui Gui said as she scoops a big chunk of the ice-cream for him. “Hurry, it's melting!” Gui Gui hurries him.

With no choice Aaron opened his mouth and ate it.

“How is it?” Gui Gui smile and leans towards him.

“Mmm...not bad” he said and smile.

“See, I told you you'd like it” she said and scoop another bite for him.

He ate it and scoop a big sppon full for her.

“Hey, it's too big” Gui Gui said as she covers trying to melt them down. “That was really cold” she said as she moves her hand away and smile. “But yummy!”

“Gui Gui” Aaron said as Gui Gui was going to eat some more.

“Yes?” she looks up at him.

Aaron leans forward and kisses her. But then she felt his tongue her upper lip. Then he pulls away and ate some more ice-cream.

“You had some on your lips” he explained.

“But you could have just told me” Gui Gui said embarrassed.

“Oh~” Aaron said in a disappointed tone. “I thought you would had liked it...if not...then we can do it again. This time I’ll be sure to tell you first” he said and scoop a big chunk for her.

“No” she said and covers . “I...I like it” she mumbles as her face turns deep red.

“What? What did you just say?” he ask her with a smile on his face.

“Nothing” she blurts out and bends her head down finishing the rest of the dessert.

Aaron looks at her smile satisfied.

They quickly finish up the ice-cream and went to their next destination.

~

"Look at me" Gui Gui said and Aaron did as told. Just as he did she kissed him and the photo booth snapped their picture. 

"Next pose" she said as if she didn't do anything. 

Aaron smile and posed a long with her. 

After taking a bunch of photos, they decorated them and and printed them out. 

"They all turned out really good" Gui Gui said looking at their pictures. "You also turned out to look so handsome" she looks closer at the pictures. "And YOU were the one who didn't want to take them. But it seems like you really enjoyed it" she smile and look at him. 

Aaron didn't say anything, because Gui Gui was right,  he really didn't want to take them, but he ended up enjoying it anyway. And they ended up taking picture becasue they were passing by the photo booths, so Gui Gui kind of make him do it. 

~

“Faster! Faster!” Gui Gui said as she sat behind Aaron on the couple bike that they rented.

“Hey, if you would help me, maybe we would go faster” Aaron complains.

“I am helping you” she said as she sets her feet on the peddles. “Go! Go! Go!” she cheers cheerfully.

The rode the couple bike around the big park and then moved on to the mall.

“Where are we going next?” Gui Gui ask as she hooks her arm around Aaron's.

“Ice skating” he answers her.

“You're kidding right?” Gui Gui stops and looks at him.

“No” he looks back at her.

“But I’ve never tired ice-skating before” she said nervously.

“Then today you will” he said and pulls her away.

~

“I'm so nevous” Gui Gui said as they step into the arena.

“Don't worry, I’ll be right by your side. And, you didn't forget did you?” he leans towards her. “I'll always catch you when you fall” he smile and pulls her closer to him.

“Ahhh!” she screams as he pulls her. “Are you trying to kill me?!” she said feeling her heart thump quickly.

“Calm down” he laughs. “I'm right here” he grips onto her hand tighter. “Now I’m going to slowly pull you. Just stay still” he gave her the order and began to skate backwards.

“Don't go too fast” she said looking at the ground while gripping Aaron's hands tightly.

Aaron just laughs at her.

They skated for a few hours and finally took a break for lunch.

“PASTA!” Gui Gui cheers as the waiter brought them their ordered food. “Looks delicious!” she said as she picks up her fork ready to eat.

“When it comes down to pasta, you'll be in your own little world won't you?” Aaron laughs at her.

“Hmm...mmm this is delicous!” she said as she took her first bite.

Aaron just smile and shook his head at her.

“Gui Gui” Aaron said after awhile.

“Hmm?” Gui Gui said drinking some water.

“Why do you like pasta so much?”

“Why?” she repeats.

He nods his head.

“Why...” she said again not remembering why. “Because...”

'Because...'

-Flash Back-

“TAH DAH!” Wang Zi said as he sets a plate of pasta in front of Gui Gui.

“Wow! Did you really made this?” Gui Gui turns the plate of pasta in circle to make sure that Wang Zi didn't buy it.

“Of course I did” he said proudly. “Making pasta is my specialty” he smile and sat down across from her.

He folded his arms on top of the table and leans towards her.

“Quickly try it” he said anxiously.

“Okay, okay” Gui Gui said and picks up her fork. She twirl some pasta around her fork and ate it. Slowly her facial expression began to change.

“So?”

“It's delicious!” Gui Gui smile at Wang Zi.

“That's the goal” he said proudly again.

“Who would ever thought that some like you could make such tasty pasta” Gui Gui smile looking at him.

“You can be the first person,” he said leans across the table. Inches away from her he took the hanging piece of spaghetti from Gui Gui's mouth and ate it.

She looks at him and blushed at the same time feeling embarrassed.

He smile looking at her beautiful eyes. And slowly, he chew his way on the piece of spaghetti to her lips.

They closed their eyes and kissed.

-End of Flashbacks-

“Because pasta...brought me love” Gui Gui answer Aaron's question. “And it's really filling” she said and finished up her plate of pasta.

After finishing their lunch they went to the next place.

~

“A Mini Concert?!” Gui Gui said surprised as they waited in line to get in.

“Bingo” he smiles at her.

“How did you get the tickets in just one night?”

He smile and leans towards her ear, “That's a secret” he whispers.

She gave him a mean look for not telling her. “So anyways...who are we going to go see?”

“May Day” Aaron held up the tickets.

“OMG! May Day?! Are you serious?” Gui Gui said excited.

“Of course I am” he hands her the tickets for evidence.

“Wow! This is great! I haven't gone to their concert in years. No, I haven't been to any concerts in years.”

“When was the last time you came to a concert?”

“About four years ago” she answer.

“Who did you last go with?”

“Wang Zi of course!” she blurts out, because she was too excited.

“I see” Aaron said trying to keep his smile on his face.

“But if we count today” she said and crosses her hands with his, “It'll be you” she said trying to cheer him up.

He just smile back at her.

Although their atmosphere had changed, they both still enjoyed the mini concert.

~

“Ice-cream, bike riding, ice-skating, mini concert, that's four” Gui Gui said as they walk into the Wu residence. “You missed one.”

“That's because the day has darkened” Aaron gave her his reason. “Our last destination for today will be moved to tomorrow. But I’ll be a little busy in the morning, and in the afternoon, so I’ll see you here at six in the evening, alright?” Aaron said as they stood in the hallway, in front of their rooms.

“Okay” she smile.

“You must be tired after a long day. Go take a warm bath and get some rest” he said as he brushed her bangs back.

“Okay, you too” she said.

“I will” he smile looking at her. He leans down and gave her a very sweet kiss. Then they parted into their rooms.
 

 

 

****

Updated!