Treasure of Life

Treasure of Life

-Happily Ever After Life-

 

 

 

Not soon after visiting Korea after visiting the place where her parents died, Gui Gui's late father's lawyer found her and told her about the things that she'll inherit. So she got the tea farm that her late father was running with a big sum of money and she opened a gallery museum that has pictures that were taken by her mother. With the Tea farm she opened a sweet potato farm next to it. And so with her inheritance Aaron and Gui Gui moved from Kaohsiung to Nantou. But they weren't alone, because Aaron and Gui Gui wanted to keep the baby's gender a surprise they unexpectedly had twins. One girl and one boy. So together with their twins they lived in Nantou.

 And today is the twins's second birthday so everyone will be gathering at Aaron and Gui Gui's place.

 

 

“What are you doing?” Aaron ask Gui Gui as he hugged her from behind while they stand by the kitchen counter.

“I'm making food of course, otherwise why would I be in here?” she smile as he snuggled closer to her. “And why are you here? Why is the house so quiet? Where are the twins?”

“They're taking their afternoon nap,” he said as he places his chin on her shoulder and gently kisses her cheek down to her neck.

“What are you doing? That tickles” Gui Gui said as she laughs trying to avoid his kisses.

“You don't like it?” he pouts.

“Yes, I don't like it at the time, it's dangerous, can't you see I’m cutting up some meat to cook later?”

“But I can't help it, we barely got time by ourselves, just the two of us,” he said as he buries his face into her neck.

“Oh quit complaining,” Gui Gui said as she finishes cutting up the meat and placing them into a bowl.

“How can I not complain? You don't even pay attention to me now. All your attention is to the twins, and when ever you have time you always find something to occupy yourself. You don't even make time for me, it's so unfair.”

“Are you jealous of the twins?” Gui Gui ask as she turns around to look at him.

“Yes, I’m totally jealous.”

Gui Gui smiles and leans in to give him a kiss.

“How can a father be jealous of his kids? You're so immature,” she laughs at him as she walks towards the sink to wash her hands.

“How can you say that I’m immature? You're the one that maked me turn immature” he continues to pouts.

“Alright, alright, I’ll make time for you” Gui Gui said as she wipes her hands dry.

“Promise?” Aaron said as he walks to Gui Gui.

“Promise” she said after giving another kiss.

“It's a date then” Aaron smile happily. “And you can't take it back, if you do I’m going to punish you.”

Gui Gui laughs, “Okay, okay,” she said and heard some cars pulling up into the drive way.

“Looks like the guess are here, go greet them, I’m going to finish up preparing the food in here.”

“Kay,” he said and pulls her in for a deep kiss before letting her go.

“What was that?”

“Just to lock in our promise” he smile and walks out of the kitchen.

“You little ” she mumbles.

“Heard that!” Aaron yells.

~

“Hi guys, welcome” Aaron said as he opens the door.

“Hey man!” Calvin gives Aaron his greeting as Jiro and Chun joins them.

The girls followed in behind.

“Calvin you shouldn't just ditch Angela like this” Serena said as she and Ella helps Angela into the house.

“It's okay” Angela said as they join the guys.

“How is it okay?!” Ella said loudly. “What if something happens to you? I mean look at this” she points at Angela's stomach. “It's so big now, so we have to be extra careful!”

“That's why there's you beside Angela when Calvin is not around” Gui Gui teased Ella as she joins them by the door.

“Gui Gui!” the girls squeals.

“It's been so long since we saw each other! How are you?” Angela ask Gui Gui.

“Great, and it looks like you're doing pretty well yourself” she said meaning Angela's stomach. “So did you two find out the gender yet?”

“No, we wanted to it to be a surprise like you and Aaron too” Angela answers.

Gui Gui laughs, “Surprise huh? I’m sure it'll be a great surprise. Well, let's stop standing here and go sit down. I’ll bring you guys some fruits and drinks.”

“Let me help too” Serena said.

“Oh it's okay, you guys are the guess so-”

“What do you mean guess? My home is your home, your home is my home” Serena cuts her off.

“Then I won't treat you guys as guess” Gui Gui said.

“Of course,” Serena smile.

And so Gui Gui and Serena left to the kitchen.

“By the way why is the house so quiet” Ella said as they sat down in the living room. “Where are the two cuties?” she asks Aaron.

“They're taking their afternoon nap,” Aaron answers her.

“No wonder.”

“Have some fruits and snacks guys” Gui Gui said as she returns with Serena with food and drinks. Just as she finish setting the food down on the table in the living room the door bell ranged.

“I got it!” Gui Gui said excitedly and ran to open the door.

“Gui Gui!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Ya Tou said loudly as she and Gui Gui hugged each other tightly.

“OH!!!!! I miss you sooooooo much!” Gui Gui said as tears of joy ran down her face.

“I miss you a lot too” Ya Tou said as she wipes her tears.

Ya Tou and Gui Gui haven't seen each other since the last time Ya Tou came back to visit.

“Hey! Hey! You're forgetting someone here” Li Quan said making Ya Tou and Gui Gui part from their hug.

“What do you mean forgetting?” Gui Gui laughs.

“Well I also want a hug!” he said with open arms.

“Welcome!” Aaron said as he hugs Li Quan in Gui Gui's place.

“Thanks” Li Quan said as he laughs disappointed.

“Anyways, aren't you two and Wang Zi and Xiao Xun suppose to come together? Where are the other two?” Gui Gui ask Ya Tou.

“They didn't want to be stuck in the car with us, so they took their own car, and they were just behind us, so they should be here shortly,” Ya Tou answers.

“Okay, well come on in you two, Ya Tou let me introduce you to the others” Gui Gui said and took Ya Tou away.

After another thirty minutes all the guess arrived as the lovebird's residence.

“You guys finish setting up, and we'll go wake up the twins” Aaron said as he and Gui Gui head to the twin's napping room.

~

“Oh My Goodness!” Ella squeal as she saw the two cuties entering the room with their mommy and daddy. “Xiao Lun! Xiao Ying! Aunty came to see you guys!” Ella said looking at the two sleeping siblings. “Oh~ did mommy and daddy wake you guys up?” she said and lightly pinched their cheeks.

“It's okay, let's start their birthday” Gui Gui said and they had over to the table that has the two cakes.

Everyone gather around the table and sang to the twins, after singing Aaron and Gui Gui blew out the candles for the twins. By then they were more awake and more aware of the people around them.

“Can I hold Xiao Lun?” Ella ask Gui Gui as she was holding him.

“Sure” Gui Gui said and gave Xiao Lun to Ella.

“I want Xiao Ying!” Ya Tou said and rushed to Aaron before Xiao Xun reached him.

“Darn, I also want to hold them” Xiao Xun pouts.

Gui Gui laughs, “Don't worry as long as you don't open the door to go outside they won't go anywhere, so you guys can take turn holding them,” Gui Gui said and began to cut the cake into pieces.

~

“Can I join you?” Wang Zi said as Gui Gui was sitting in a corner watching everyone enjoying their time as she drinks tea.

“Sure, would you like some tea?” Gui Gui offers.

“That'll be nice” Wang Zi said as he sat down.

Gui Gui pour some tea into a cup and hands it to Wang Zi.

He took the cup of tea and smelled it, then he took a sip of the tea.

“It's perfectly made” he said and took another sip. “Not too light or too heavy” he sets the cup down and smile at Gui Gui.

“Thanks...so how have you been?” she ask still kind of awkward of their relationship even after so many years.

“Good, you?”

“Same,” she said as she sets her cup of tea down beside Wang Zi's.

“I haven't seen you in so long, (Ever since Aaron and Gui Gui's wedding) but now seeing you again, it looks like you're leading a happy life....I’m glad I let you go,” he said mumbling the last part.

“Yeah~ it's all thanks to you that I’m leading a happy life, and have a wonderful family, but I also hope that you too, will start a happy family.”

“I hope so too,” he said and looks at Xiao Xun who's playing with the kids.

“You know sometimes, I wonder if we ended up together, how would life have been,” Gui Gui said looking at her kids.

“Sometimes, I do wonder that too, but we can't turn back time and choose another path now can we?”

Gui Gui smiles, “No we can't....but anyway, I’m glad that you're still my friend. I’m really thankful that I have a friend like you,” Gui Gui turns to look at him and smile.

“Me too.”

Kem. “Sorry for interrupting you two but we need Gui Gui over their for a bit” Aaron said as he came and took Gui Gui to join the other half that are not watching the twins.

Wang Zi laughs by himself as he watches Aaron and Gui Gui.

“She became your wife already, is there really a need for jealousy?”

He grabs his cup of tea and finishes it. He then walk towards the twins and the people watching them.

“So it's decided” Aaron said as they wrap up their meeting of what to do while the guess stays at their place. “By the way Chun, when are you proposing to Ella?” Aaron ask Chun.

“Huh?”

“When are you proposing?”

“Uh~ Well” he began to stutter and turn red. He took a glimpse at Ella who's also watching the twins and turn even redder.

“Yeah Chun when are you proposing?” Gui Gui . 

“I...I don't know, I guess it's not the right time yet.”

“Well you better hurry, and stop stalling, can't you see that Ella love kids?” Serena said.

“B-But, there's no need to rush marriage” Chun. “I mean we've only been together for a year and half and-”

“Exactly you two have already dated for one and half year, and you two haven't done much with each other yet, and the time you date doesn't matter, I meant look at Aaron and me” Gui Gui points out. “What matters is the heart.”

“That's right” Aaron said as he puts his arm around Gui Gui's waist.

“Alright, I’ll make it soon” he told them feeling pressured. 

- - - - - -

“Wow! So this is how a tea and sweet potato farm looks like!” Ella said excitedly she looks around Gui Gui's tea farm.

“Yeah, so much tea! How do you tell them apart?” Ya Tou ask.

“By the leaves” Aaron answers.

“Well obviously” Ella said. “Chun let's go over there” she said and drag Chun away.

“Just to let you guys know there's also a tour for this farm” Gui Gui told them. “If you guys are interested you guys can go to the visitor's building over there” she points to one of the building around. “Well then, enjoy yourselves, we'll meet you guys back here at four” she said and they split up.

“Miss Boss, thank goodness you came today” said one of the manager on the farm.

“What is it?” Gui Gui ask him.

“There's someone here who's wants to see you immediately,” he answers her.

“Who?”

“I'm not sure..”

“That's okay, thank you” Gui Gui said.

“Should I go with you?” Aaron ask Gui Gui.

“No it's okay, I’ll take Xiao Lun with me, so it won't be too much work for you to watch both of them,” Gui Gui told him.

“Okay, give me a call after you're done.”

“Kay” she said and he gave her a kiss before parting.

As Gui Gui was walking towards the main office Xiao Lun saw a butterfly and started to push Gui Gui to let him down. So Gui Gui did and he ran after the butterfly.

“Xiao Lun, where are you going?” Gui Gui said and chase after Xiao Lun.

Xiao Lun laughs and picks up his pace as he thought that Gui Gui was playing with him.

“Don't run, mommy is not playing with you now” Gui Gui yells after him.

Then without looking he tripped and fell.

“Xiao peng yo, are you okay?” a guy came and helps Xiao Lun up.

Xiao Lun cries loudly as he was hurt.

“Xiao Lun! Are you okay? Shhh, don't cry” Gui Gui said as she picks Xiao Lun up and pats his back to calm him down.

“Uh~ Thank you sir” Gui Gui thanked the guy that helped Xiao Lun and turns to leave. 

“Wait!” he stop Gui Gui.

“Yes?” Gui Gui turns back around.

“Are you...Are you by chance Wu Ying Jie?” he said with an accent.

'He's a foreigner' Gui Gui thought as she heard his accent.

“Yes, that's me” Gui Gui answers.

“Really?”

“Really, can I help you?”

“NUNA!!!!” he said and hugs Gui Gui sandwiching Xiao Lun between them.

“Wait! Wait!” Gui Gui said and pushed him away. “Do I know you? You shouldn't just hug other people out of the blue.”

“You don't remember me?! I’m Minho! Choi Minho!” he said excitedly.

“Minho?...where have I heard of that name before?” she ask herself. “...MINHO?!” Gui Gui said shock.

Minho nods his head, “Minho!”

“Really?!” Gui Gui ask in Korean with a big smile on her face. 

“NUNA!!!!!!!!!” Minho said and hugs her again. “I finally found you!” he said in Korean with a relief tone.

'With some many surprises happening, I can't wait to see what awaits me in the future of this great adventure called life.'

 

 

 

 


The End! 

 

****

Yes, this is the real ending to this story. ^^ I'm sorry if it's kinda disappointing but still I hope you guys like the last chapter. :) 


Special thanks to: Bubble, Cupcakes10000, Chantal, sweet_gguuii and all the readers that has been following with this story. Plus all of the subscribers. i'm very thankfull to all my readers, without you guys i probably would never had finished this story. Because i began to get lazy to update....hehe...and sometime i'm at lost of what to write, but with all the "Please update" and comments it gave me motivation to finish and update the story.  Thanks everyone!

 

Now for those who are interested to when will i right another fanfic...honestly i don't know, but for sure probably not anytime soon. i'm gana take a break from writing fanfic for a while (don't know how long the break will be). But that doesn't mean that i won't write anymore fanfic. I will post a new fanfic once i have one in mind and have an inspiration to write one.  Thanks again everyone!