Treasure of Life

Treasure of Life

“Aw man, I’m going to cry now” Ya Tou said as they stood in the airport.

“Hey, you're just leaving to go study, it doesn't mean forever” Gui Gui said as she squeeze Ya Tou's hand.

“I know, but you know that I’m a really emotional girl” Ya Tou smiles as she held in her tears.

“I know,” Gui Gui smiles. “Such a baby” Gui Gui .

“Honey it's time for you to go” Ya Tou's mom said as she picks up her luggage.

The girls got up from the chairs and head towards the gate.

“AWWW Gui Gui I’ll miss you so much!” Ya Tou said as she hugs Gui Gui.

“Don't cry” Gui Gui said as tears began to roll down her face too. “You can always give me a call or e-mail me. I’ll always be here” Gui Gui said as she pulls away from Ya Tou.

Ya Tou nodded and laughs, “Looks like I’m not the only baby here.”

Gui Gui just laughs.

“Honey” her mother said.

Ya Tou turns to her mother and bid good-bye. She then finally went through the gate.

“Gui Gui, do you need a ride home?” Ya Tou's mom offers as she dries her tears.

“No thanks” Gui Gui said as she dries her tears too.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

“Hello?” Gui Gui answers. “What?!” she said shocked.

- - - - - -

“Gui Gui!” Ping Ping said as she saw Gui Gui running towards her.

“What happened? What's going on?!” Gui Gui said with tears running down her face.

“I'm not sure, but Wang Zi’s heart beat suddenly went down, he's in the ER right now” Ping Ping explains.

Gui Gui looks up and the ER light was still on.

“Gui Gui, calm down” Ping Ping said as she pulls Gui Gui to sit on a chair. “I'm sure that he'll be fine” Ping Ping said.

Gui Gui said nothing except cry.

After another two half hour the doctor came out.

Gui Gui quickly got up.

“How is Wang Zi?” she ask him.

“La La La La~” Aaron skips down the hall and saw Gui Gui from a far. “Eh~it's Gui Gui” he smiles and was about to walk over but suddenly stops. “She's crying...again...” his smile disappeared.

“He's stable now, but we will need him to stay in the ER until we are determined. You can also go see him now” the doctor said to Gui Gui.

“Thank you” Gui Gui said and quickly went into the ICU room.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

As she looks into the room from the big window more tears came down her face. Laying on the bed with wires attached to his body parts was her boy friend.

She slowly walks into his room towards him and sat down on his bed. She gently lifts up his hand and held it in hers.

“Didn't I tell you to fight even without me here?” she said softly. “But...you did well” she smile. “You did well...you didn't give up.”

“Qiu Sheng Yi” Aaron said quietly as he read the patient's name that was printed outside of the room that Gui Gui went into. Aaron slowly poke his head and look into Sheng Yi's room behind the big window. He stares into the room watching Gui Gui cry to the motionless guy.

 

 

 

****

Hm...I wonder what Aaron was thinking when he stares at Gui Gui crying to the motionless guy. 

:D