Treasure of Life

Treasure of Life

“Let me go” Gui Gui said to Aaron. “I...I don't want to see you at this time,” she said crying again.

“I don't want to, and I won't until you answer me” he said hugging her tighter. “Why are you hiding from me? Why are you keeping me in the dark from know your presence ?”

Gui Gui pulls Aaron's hand apart.

“I guess this is payback, payback for keeping me in the dark when you regained your memories. I was the last to know about it...now do you know how I feel?” she said with her back facing him.

“I'm sorry...I...I didn't mean to hurt you at all.”

“Then I am too, but do you know what hurts me the most?”

“What?”

“Hiding the fact that you have a fiance,” she said in a cold tone. “Did you know how hurt I was when I found out you had a fiance? And to know that you have so many chances to tell me...” she said disappointed.

“If it's about Serena, then I can explain, ” Aaron said as he reach and gently held her hand. But she quickly pulls her hand forward.

“If you can explain, then I’ll let you explain, but not right now, not at the time, because it's just too much for me to take in right now, and your fiance must be looking for you. You shouldn't make her wait too long, she might do something to herself again” Gui Gui said still not turning around.

“She'll be okay, Calvin and Jiro are watching her, and if I don't explain everything to you now, you'll just misunderstand more” Aaron argues. “And don't you miss me? Why won't you look at me?”

“Like I said before, I don't want to see you now” she said and took a deep breath. “My feelings towards you now, is not love, but hatred, please I want to be alone at this time,” Gui Gui said and began to walk away from him.

“Then,” Aaron grabs her hand and pulls her back. He picks her up in the bridal style and turns around to Chun.

“What are you doing?! Put me down!” Gui Gui said as she covers her eyes with her hands. She is still stubbornly not looking at him.

“I can't do that, if I do, you'll run away from me, and I don't want to hear that you hate me, it aches my heart” he said as he walks towards Chun.

“Let me borrow your car” Aaron said to Chun.

“Here” Chun hands Aaron the keys.

“Hey! You're not suppose to give it to him!” Gui Gui looks at Chun evilly.

“You guys need some time together, figure your things out,” he said to her. “Good luck” Chun said to Aaron.

“Thanks,” Aaron said and took Gui Gui away.

He opens the door and sat Gui Gui in the car. He puts her seat-belt on and quickly got into the driver's seat.

He turns on the engine and glance at Gui Gui whose is looking out the window angrily.

He smile and drove off.

~

“You're really not going to look at me?” Aaron said after a really, really long silence.

Gui Gui didn't say anything.

“And not talking with me too?”

She kept silent.

“Don't be like that, you're making my heart ache,” he pouts.

She still didn't say anything.

Angry at her and disappointed at himself he speeds away.

- - - - - -

-The boys Place-

“How's Serena?” Chun ask Calvin and Jiro who just returned to their place.

“They made her sleep, since she always ask for Aaron when she's awake” Calvin said. “Well I’m going to go change” he smile at them and walks towards his room.

“I can't believe Aaron would just leave like that” Jiro said angrily.

“I let them leave” Chun said to him. “They needed some time to talk things over. Us hiding Gui Gui from Aaron was bad enough, if they keep having misunderstandings between them, things will just get worst.”

“But still” Jiro said holding his fist tightly.

“Chun what's in this folder?” Calvin ask as he came out in a comfortable clothing.

“Oh~ Gui Gui gave them to me, she said that those paper should help us out a lot. But I still haven't look at them yet, I was waiting for you guys to come back so that we can look at them together” Chun explained as Calvin sat down.

“Hey, you drop a paper” Chun said as he picks it up.

“Huh~ it wasn't in the folder” Calvin said simply and opens the folder.

“What...What is this?” Chun said shocked.

Calvin closed the folder and leans over to look at the paper with Chun.

“Gui Gui...is pregnant?” Calvin said just as shock as he turn to look at Chun.

“What?!” Jiro yells. He got up and snatch the paper from Chun's hand.

“We have to tell Aaron!” said Calvin.

“But I’m sure Gui Gui will tell him...won't she?” Jiro said as all his anger disappeared.

“I doubt she will, in this kind of situation, I’m sure she won't,” Chun said.

“So we'll have to tell him then!” Calvin said.

“Yeah~ this is not a small problem either” Jiro said as he stares at the paper.

“He's not picking up” Chun said already on the phone.  

 

 

****

UPDATE!  =D