Free To Love

A Love She Deserves (Tabisan/Daragon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The people gave a round of applause and loud cheering for the ending of 'Muse'. The staff and cast congratulate one another to the success of the drama.

"Ahh... Dara-ssi!" Seung Hoon calls Dara. Dara smiles at him so Seung Hoon opens his arm, asking Dara for a hug. Dara hugs him briefly and they let go of each other.

"It's an honor to work with you, Ji PD-nim," Dara said. Seung Hoon shook his head. "No, it's my honor to work with you, Dara-ssi. Did you know that there's a rumor circulating in our association that I might be nominated in Baek Sang Awards and I might also win because of this drama? I mean, I won so many award shows except that one." Seung Hoon laughs.

"Congratulations in advance then," Dara said.

"Thank you in advance too." Seung Hoon said and laughs. Then, he noticed someone and excuses himself.

"Noona." someone said. Dara looks around and saw Seung Ri, Mino, Chae Rin and Jennie approaching her. Dara noticed that Mino and Jennie are close to one another. She smiles at them.

"Congratulations Noona. Another successful project from Writer Park." Mino said.

"Thank you, guys. I'm really happy that you guys are here."

"Of course Noona. Aside from the fact that I am here to congratulate you, I'm also here to congratulate my girlfriend." Seung Ri said as he hugs Chae Rin and acts cute. Chae Rin laughs and hugs him too.

"Yah! Yah! Stop that." Mino said. He then looks at Dara. "Noona, can I talk to you for a few minutes?" Mino asks. Dara shrugs and nodded. Mino looks at Jennie and whispers something. Jennie just smiles and nodded.

Dara and Mino to the balcony where a bit quiet than inside.

"Is there a problem, Mino?" she asks.'

"Nothing, Noona. I just want to give you a heads up," he said. "I already moved out of Hyung's place."

"Why?"

Mino sighs. "Personal reason. I only stay there because of Seung Ri. I know he wanted me to spend time with hyung but I think we're already old enough to know where we stand in each other's life. I found a place in Banpo. It's a rooftop home overlooking the Han River. I like it. And the rent is affordable. Seung Ri, Chae Rin, and Jennie wants me to throw a housewarming party. You should come."

"Of course, I'll come. Do you want anything for your home?" she asks.

"I would want a good speaker. Can you bring that?" he asks cutely. Dara smacks his arm lightly. "You silly boy."

He grins. "Oh, by the way, Noona. Jennie and I are dating," he said casually.

"Really?" she asks excitedly. Mino nodded.

"Wow. That's great! I'm happy for the two of you." she paused. "When did you ask her?"

Mino slightly scratches his head and he looks shy. "Actually, she's the one who told me first that she likes me."

Dara was surprised. "Oh. And?"

"Well, she helped me find a place since her aunt owns a real estate business. Then she asks me if what do I think of her. I told her that I find her cute and nice, that she's straight forward and goal-oriented. Then she told me that if I find her characters pleasing, she asks me to consider dating her. So, agree." he said.

Dara becomes serious. "Mino-yah, are you sure of dating Jennie-ssi? She's a very lovely girl. I don't want the two of you to hurt each other if you don't genuinely like each other."

"Noona, I do like Jennie. We only dating for a week but I can see how lovely she is and I keep on liking her more as we spend time together. You don't have to worry about us. I will take care of her and be there for her no matter what." Mino assures her.

Dara sighs in relief. Then she smiles. "Aigoo... Our Mino has a girlfriend now." she teasingly said.

"Yes. And soon, we will know who's the man that makes you happy," he said. Dara just nodded. They went back inside and joined Chae Rin, Seung Ri, and Jennie. Mino immediately stood beside Jennie and holds her hand.

Suddenly, Ji Yong approaches them. Mino avoided his brother's eyes and focus on his and Jennie's hand instead.

"Hyung, congratulations." Seung Ri said. Ji Yong looks at Seung Ri. "Thank you." then he looks at Mino. Jennie nudged him. Mino just stares at her. Jennie side-look at Ji Yong so Mino looks at Ji Yong. "Congrats on your successful comeback," he said.

"Thank you. Have you settled in your new home?"

Mino smirks. "Of course. My girlfriend helped me." he looks at Jennie.

Ji Yong just nodded. Then, he looks at Dara.

"Congratulations, Ji Yong. And thank you for portraying Jae Sung well," she said.

Ji Yong smiles genuinely at her. "I should thank you. You let me play his role and you guided us on what emotion is needed in the role."

She shook her head. "It's nothing. We all did well."

"Dara-yah?"

"Hmm?"

"Since the drama has ended, can I invite you for a dinner one of these days?" he said.

Dara sense that he will do this after the drama. And since she and Seung Hyun will reveal their relationship soon, she better gives Ji Yong a heads up.

"I'm sorry. But I can't," she said seriously.

"Why?"

She smiles. "My boyfriend wouldn't like it," she said loudly. Chae Rin, Seung Ri, and Ji Yong are shocked upon hearing it while Mino and Jennie just smile. Some people near them heard Dara too. Then, she excuses herself before Ji Yong can ask her questions. Ji Yong remained in the place where he heard those words from Dara. She has a boyfriend. He looks at Mino. He looks smug while he wraps his arm on Jennie's shoulder. Then, he looks at Seung Ri. Seung Ri just shrugs at him.

Ji Yong is really surprised. Who could that be?

---

'Muse' Writer Park Dara is off the market.

TV Drama screenwriter Park Sandara who wrote the hit dramas 'Captivated by you' and 'Muse' is dating someone. A reliable source who happened to be in the after party of 'Muse' heard Park Sandara's conversation with actor Kwon Ji Yong and some friends. Kwon Ji Yong, who also happened to be Park Sandara's ex-beau, found out that she has a boyfriend. Ever since Park Sandara is in the spotlight, she kept her privacy despite her connection with some celebrities and executive people. Who could be Park Sandara's mystery boyfriend?

---

A few days later, it's Hye Jung's melodrama movie premiere. Celebrities walk and pose for the red carpet. Choi Seung Hyun walks on the red carpet as Hye Jung invited him to the premiere. Dara also hit the red carpet in style with her black dress and Louboutin high heels. The reporters are trying to ask her about her secret boyfriend. She smiles and told them that her boyfriend is not a secret at all since he's a known personality too.

Dara remains at the red carpet as the floor director asked her to.

Suddenly, Seung Hyun comes back out and approaches Dara. She smiles upon seeing him. They stood side by side as everyone knows that they are longtime friends.

Surprisingly, Seung Hyun holds her hand and entwined his fingers on her. They look at each other and smile. The cameras start flashing madly while reporters ask them if they are together. They continue to smile at the camera. Then, they walk towards the cinema while holding the hands of each other.

After the movie, Dara and Seung Hyun had a late-night snack in a coffee shop. People recognized them but did not bother them since they are sitting in the corner and talking.

---

The next day, the media had frenzy on the news that Choi Seung Hyun and Park Sandara are dating.

'Rising TV Drama ScreenWriter Park Dara and KEBN Vice President for Entertainment Choi Seung Hyun are dating.

Park Sandara, a rising TV Drama screenwriter and KEBN Vice President for Entertainment Choi Seung Hyun are dating. Mr. Choi and Ms. Park have been dating for quite a while now. They took their relationship in private to let the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter