Ghost and Dream

A Love She Deserves (Tabisan/Daragon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As days pass by, Dara is getting used to her daily routine. She's on the taping, she's at the office to do some paperwork, she occasionally goes out with Yoona, Dong Hae, Hye Jung, and/or Seung Hyun, most of the time Seung Hyun, and she loves her lazy days at home wherein she spends time reading books or meditating. She also goes to Dong residence to spend time with Shin Bi.

She meets Seung Ri and Mino from time to time and thankfully, they never mentioned Ji Yong to her. There is just this one time wherein Seung Ri said that Ji Yong's TV series is about to end.

It's been three months since she came back and everything is well. She's heading lunch when she saw Choi Seung Hyun comes out from a conference room. He was heading at the building garden and he looks tense. Dara decided to follow him.

Seung Hyun sits in one of the benches and covers his face with his hands while his elbows are on his lap. He wants to calm himself before facing someone he didn't want to meet ever again.

"Seung Hyun-ah."

Seung Hyun felt like he heard the voice of an angel. He looks up and saw Dara. Seung Hyun stands up and faces her.

"Dara-yah" he murmurs.

Dara looks at him with worry eyes. "Are you okay? I saw you a while ago and you look tense. Is there something wrong?"

Seung Hyun sighs. "Na Ji Woo is back". Dara feels like a cold wind passed them. Na Ji Woo is back. She hasn't heard anything from her for 3 years. The last time she heard about her is when the news came that she's not doing a drama and will go abroad. Dara starts to worry about Seung Hyun.

"Are you okay?" she asks.

"I'm not sure. I talked to her manager a while ago. She went on rehab for a year. Then she spends the last two years studying in London. She's now back and she's offered by the new producer a new TV drama here. It's fine but I don't know what will I react if I see her. What she did before is really disturbing memory in my mind." Seung Hyun said. Dara understands him. Na Ji Woo almost ruined his career. She's really thankful that she saw her that night.

"You'll be all right," she said. Seung Hyun looks at her. She smiles at him brightly. "You'll be fine, Choi Seung Hyun-ssi. You overcome her before, you can get through it this time. I'm here to support you."

"Dara-yah." he murmurs.

"Don't stress yourself about it. You can do this. I know you will." she assures him. Her assurance makes Seung Hyun relax. He smiles at her because of that. "You saved me from Na Ji Woo before, and you're saving me again now" he smirks. Dara laughs. "I must be your guardian angel." she grins.

"Maybe you are." Seung Hyun said.

"Oh! I'm heading out. I'll have some blood sausage and soup. Would you like to come?"Seung Hyun places his hand on his stomach. "Come to think about it, I am hungry." he looks at her. "I'll go with you."

The walk together back inside the building. Seung Hyun asks her about the drama. She said that they are shooting the last three episodes of the drama. The drama, entitled 'Captivated by you', is now airing and it's in its 7th and 8th episode. There are 8 episodes remaining. Seung Hyun told her that he really likes the role of the main lead actor and actress there, how complex and complicated their characters are.

As they head towards the exit, someone is entering the building. Na Ji Woo.

She's different from what she used to be. Her hair is darker and her outfit is more mature. She looks presentable. Dara looks at Seung Hyun. He has a poker face while looking at Ji Woo. Ji Woo saw them and she smiles. She approaches them. She stops an arm away from them.

Na Ji Woo bows before she greets them. "Hello, Vice President Choi. Hello, Ms. Park. I'm really happy to see you both again." she said.

"Hello, Na Ji Woo-ssi" Dara said. Ji Woo smiles at Dara then looks at Seung Hyun. "I came here because my manager said that I need to be here to sign some contracts. Thank you, Vice President Choi, for accepting me again in your company. Acting is my passion and I'm really thankful to be back."

Seung Hyun nodded and smiles timidly. "The project lined-up for you are amazing. I hope you do well."

Ji Woo smiles brightly. "Really? Omo. Thank you so much, Vice President Choi." she bowed to him.

"I look forward to your work and wish you well." Seung Hyun said. Ji Woo nodded and smiles then her face become serious and sincere. "Vice President Choi, Ms. Park, I'm really sorry for what happened before. My stardom comes and polluted the head of mine. I become conceited and narcissistic. I'm really sorry for what I did." she looks at Dara. "Ms. Park, I'm really thankful for what you did. You made me realize my mistake and the consequence of what I did. If you're not there, I will ruin Vice President Choi and my career in a snap. Thank you so much." she bows at Dara.

Dara smiles at her. "It's all in the past now. What's important is that you learn from it and you're better now." she smiles at Ji Woo. Ji Woo smiles back.

"I'll go ahead. My manager is waiting. Good day to the both of you." she bows to them and walks towards the elevator. Dara looks again at Seung Hyun. He still doesn't some any reaction upon seeing Ji Woo.

"Seung Hyun-ah?" she calls him. He looks at her. "Let's go?" he just nodded. The walk towards the exit. They went to the parking lot. Dara decided to bring him to her car so they can drive to the restaurant she wants to eat. She's about to approach her car when Seung Hyun calls her.

"Dara-yah."

She looks back at him. He looks really serious and relaxes now than a while ago. She smiles at him and gives him a 'what?' look. Seung Hyun walks towards her and suddenly, he hugs her. Dara is surprised by her action. She looks around and thankfully, there's no one around.

"Thank you," he whispers. "Thank you for being there for me. Thank you for everything."

Seung Hyun remains hugging her. Dara didn't understand why he's thankful of her but Dara hugs him back. "I didn't know why you're so thankful. I told you a while ago, I am here to support you," she said. He then let go of her and look at her for a while. Dara suddenly feels nervous about the way he looks at her. Suddenly, he places his hand on the top of her head at pats her. "You're amazing, Dara-ssi."

Dara feels like her heart skipped a beat when he said that. She doesn't understand why but she felt good, giddy and nervous at the same them. She knows that she's blushing but she does her best to calm herself down.

"Let's go? I'm really hungry," she said. He pulls his hand off her head and walks towards her car. "Let's go. You're paying today. I didn't bring my wallet. I'm just supposed to be in a meeting with Na Ji Woo's manager and team." he stood in front of the passenger's side door. "Hurry up, Dara-yah."

Dara took her key from her back and unlock the car door. Both of them enter the car and they drive out of the parking lot.

---

Kim Jennie brought Lee Chae Rin to Lee Seung Ri and Kwon Min Ho's coffee shop. Ever since she meet Mino, she admits that she likes him since then. From time to time, she eats lunch or dinner there. There are moments that she sees Mino and Seung Ri but since they are busy with their business, they have no time to chat with her. Seung Ri just says 'hi' and Mino will ask about Dara. After that, they will go back to what they are doing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter