Chat-Shire

A Love She Deserves (Tabisan/Daragon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah! You're going to attend IU's concert with backstage. pass but you're sulking?" Seon Woong said while looking at the rear mirror, looking at Dara on the back seat as he drives her and Hye Jung to the venue.

Kwon Ji Yong surprised her when he gave her three V.I.P. tickets for IU's concert. He told her it includes a backstage pass wherein they can meet IU. Ji Yong said that it's his 100th-day gift for her since he's not around during their 100th-day celebration because of his work abroad.

"It could have been better if he's here," Dara said as she looks outside the window.

"He wants that too, but work is work. Didn't he tell you that he'll make up to you when he gets back?" Hye Jung points out. Dara just sighs and looks at the IU backstage pass I.D she's holding. It's a dream come true for her to meet IU. She's a big fan of her since they debuted.

"By the way, is Atty. Im there already there?" Hye Jung asked.

"Yes. Dong Hae is with him. He'll leave when we arrived." Dara mutters.

Seon Woong sighs happily. "What a sweet guy. I could have been friend with him for years now if you didn't keep him from us." Seon Woong said.

Dara rolls her eyes. "You're already friends now along with Seung Hyun-ssi and Ji Yong. Isn't that enough?" Dara teases his brother.

"Yes." Seon Woong bites back. Hye Jung just laughs at the siblings.

They arrived at the concert venue. Seon Woong parked the car first and they walk towards the V.I.P. entrance. Im Yoona and Lee Dong Hae are already there. Yoona dresses up for the concert. She's wearing a black t-shirt and a pilot jacket, denim pants, and boots.

"Seon Woong-Hyung." Dong Hae greets Seon Woong. They shook hands. "Did you wait for long?" Seon Woong asked. Dong Hae shook his head. "No, we're just 5 minutes early."

"Dara-yah!" Yoona calls her then embraces her. "Thank you for inviting me. I want to see this concert but the tickets are expensive. I didn't want to buy the cheaper one because it's too far away." Yoona said and let go of her.

Dara smiles at her. "It's fine. I'm glad you came. It will be fun if Se Kyung is also here but she's in France now to shop for her wedding dress." Dara mutters.

Yoona nodded. "Yes. But she said we will have a girls' day out. She wants us to join her on her spa day. I think that will be amazing." Yoona said excitedly.

Dara, Yoona, and Se Kyung become really good friends. They have lunch together, they go shopping, and they even help Se Kyung plan her wedding. They sometimes visit Dara in KEBN or Yoona in the hall of justice.

Seung Hyun, Dong Hae, and Ji Yong become golf and gym buddies. They even include Seon Woong. Seon Woong becomes close with Dong Hae because of his admirable personality.

"Okay, kids. Let's go inside so we can meet the band before the show starts." Hye Jung said as she wears her. Yoona and Dara giggled. Yoona says goodbye to Dong Hae, Hye Jung did too to her husband. Dara waved goodbye to Dong Hae and Seon Woong and the three ladies enter the V.I.P. entrance.

One of the concert staff briefs them about their V.I.P. pass. He tours them backstage, the sound booth and the location where they will watch the concert. A few moments later, the staff leads them to IU's waiting room. Hye Jung is just poise as ever but Yoona and Dara look excited. The staff opens the door to them and introduces them.

"Ji Eun-ah, Kang Hye Jung-ssi, Im Yoona-ssi, and Park Sandara-ssi are here. Ladies, meet IU." the staff said as he steps aside. Hye Jung, Yoona, and Dara enter the room. Both Yoona and Dara feel like the world stopped upon seeing IU. IU stood up and bow to them. The ladies bow back.

"Hi. I'm Lee Ji Eun. Nice to meet you all." IU said.

"Nice to meet you too, IU-ssi. We're really a fan of yours." Yoona said.

"Thank you so much," IU said as she looks at Dara. "I'm really pleased to meet you finally. Ji Yong Oppa wants me to meet you. He said you're a fan of mine. Too bad Ji Yong Oppa couldn't come. It will be better if he came so we could have dinner after the concert." IU said and smiles at her.

She sighs. "Yes, he had a prior commitment so he couldn't come. But he told me that he will cheer for you from where he is now," she says.

IU smiles. "Oppa is lucky to have a girlfriend like you. You're very understanding." Dara blushes. "Oh no. I just know how busy he is. I also work hard like him." she said shyly.

"Production Assistant, right?" IU asked. She nodded.

"Really? Where?"

"In KEBN. Variety department."

IU tilts her head. "That's weird. I haven't seen you around." she looks serious, thinking if she saw Dara before.

"I encounter you once. You were guests in a variety show. I was the one who brought the red Princess costume." Dara explains.

IU claps her hands. "Oh right. I remember that. You almost trip on your way out." Dara giggles and nodded.

They continue to talk for a few more minutes before the staff told IU that the concert will start in a few minutes. IU bids goodbye to them. The ladies wish her well. Before they leave, IU calls Dara. "Dara-ssi!" She looks back at her.

"I hope you enjoy the show!" she yells. She waved her hand to her and she walks towards the backstage. Yoona, Hye Jung, and Dara went to their place and waited for the concert to start. Dara took a photo of her, Hye Jung and Yoona and send it to Ji Yong. She even told him that she's thankful for his gift and she can't wait to celebrate their day with him when he gets back.

The concert begins. As expected, IU gives a great performance. Dara and Yoona can't help it but sing along, dance and scream to cheer the band. Hye Jung just watches the show and enjoys it. Dara is having fun and she's really happy that she has Hye Jung and Yoona with her.

The concert is about to come to end. There two songs left. IU stood on stage to speak to their fans.

"I'm thankful to all of you for coming to our concert. I really work hard for this so you guys will have a good time." IU said. She walks closer to the edge of the stage. "Are you having fun?" she asked. The crowd screams 'yes'.

"Good! Good!" she smiles and walks back at the center of the stage.

"Okay, so the next song is really special. I don't normally do this in concert but since we are all enjoying this concert, I will do something special for a friend of ours. Is that okay, guys?" she asks. The crowd cheers and screams yes.

"To give you a brief detail about what we are going to do, let me tell you something about our friend. 15 years ago, an actor debuted. He captures the hearts of his audience by his good looks, charisma, and talent. Then, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter