Lovers

A Love She Deserves (Tabisan/Daragon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday morning.

Kwon Ji Yong picks up Dara from home. She's surprised because he's with his crew in his van. They sat at the back so they can sit together. Ji Yong holds her hand. She's tense.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

She shrugged. "A bit nervous. I don't know why." she sighs. Ji Yong rubs his thumb over her knuckles. "Relax. Everything will be okay."

"Dara-ssi." Dong Hoon calls her from the second seat from the driver's seat. "Yes?" she answered.

"Have you read the questions that they will ask you? Do you have anything against it?" Dong Hoon asked.

"It's fine. Everything is bearable," she muttered.

He clasps his hand. "Good. We also brought in set some clothes you can wear during the shoot. Ji Yong approves it all."

She looks at Ji Yong who smiled at her. She shook her head and rests her back from the backrest. Ji Yong did it too, then, he leans over her and kisses her temple. She blushes.

"I miss you," he whispered to her ear. She looked at him and smiles. Ji Yong can't help himself and give her lips a peck. She was surprised and playfully smacks his chest. "Yah."

"What?" he grins at her. She giggles and rests her head on his shoulder. She's glad that they are sitting on the back where she can freely hold him.

When they arrived at the set, the staff immediately talks to them. The concept of his anniversary feature is a casual thing that shows the 'human' side of Ji Yong. Dara and Ji Yong are separated after that. Ji Yong had his makeup and wardrobe change and starts the pictorial immediately. As usual, he looks gorgeous in each of his shots. He changed his clothes again and had other shots.

After an hour, Dara comes out from the waiting area. She's wearing a baby blue dress and cream doll shoes. Ji Yong wears a white shirt, siam blue pants, and white shoes. The photographer asked Dara to do solo shots first so she can get comfortable. She did her best to relax. Ji Yong watches his girlfriend. He's so proud of her because she's still natural as she is.

When the time comes that he joins her, they are asked to stand side by side first, the camera clicks many times. Then they are asked to hold hands. Ji Yong feels that her hand is cold. The photographer keeps on taking their pictures. Ji Yong faces her which makes her look at him.

"Relax," he said with a smile. She smiles back at him. He pulls her hand up to his face and kisses the back of her hand. Then he looked fondly at her which makes her smile shyly.

"Yes! That's great. Now, can you look at the camera, please?" said the photographer. Both of them look at the camera, still smiling but more relaxed this time.

They did other poses; hands on each other's waist, Ji Yong hugging Dara from her back, Dara hugging him from his back, facing each other while hugging.

Later, they are both sitting while facing each other. The photographer checks something so they remain sitting there. Dara is quiet while looking around. Ji Yong took her hands.

"You did well," he told her.

"Really?" she asked. He nodded. She sighs. "I feel stiff. I'm conscious because there are other people present."

"But you are doing great," he assures her. She pouts. "I'm with you, that's why."

"That's right. Because you're with me. I'm great in this kind of thing." he shrugged. She rolls her eyes at him and smiles. He chuckles. "Oh, by the way, I brought a vintage wine for tomorrow. I also brought a red ginseng drink for your mom. Do you think she will like it?" he asked while still holding her hands.

"Yes, she will like it. I need to pick up tomorrow the lemon tart I order. Seon Woong Oppa likes it so much." she shakes her head. He nodded. "I'll remember that in case I get to his bad side." he grins. Dara noticed that he had a droplet of sweet on his left temple. She pulls her hand out of his hold and wipes the sweat away. She even fixes his hair.

"Should I bring flowers?" he asked her.

"No need for that. I bet Hye Jung Unnie already made the whole place like a flower shop." she giggles. Ji Yong stares at her fondly. He loves when she laughs.

"Do you have plans later?" Ji Yong asked her. "Go home, do the laundry and do some groceries."

"Can I help?" he asked cutely. She giggles again. "No. Mr. Ha said you have to go on a checkup after this." He then pouts. "I want to spend time with you. Can you go with me instead?"

"No." she stated. Ji Yong frowns. "But I can cook something for you when you get home. Mr. Ha said that you might feel unwell after vaccination. I can cook some comfort food and bring it to your place."

Ji Yong's face lit up. "Really?" She nodded. "Yes, I'll include that on my shopping list. Any request?"

"Kimchi soup, potato jeon, and bulgogi," he said with a grin. Dara cups his jaw and shakes his face. "Such a hungry man." She pulls her hand off his face and smiles at him. He took again her hands and kisses it. He stares at her. "I'll send you my address and lock password." She smiles.

"Okay, let's change into a couple jackets, shall we?" the photographer said. Ji Yong stood up first and helps her stand. As they walk towards the dressing area, they saw the photo monitor. There are photos of them while sitting and talking a while ago. They both stopped and look at the pictures. It's all stolen shots but beautiful.

"I didn't know they are taking pictures of us while on break," Dara said. Ji Yong grins. "It's stolen shots but they are all great. "Dara's favorite is the one where they are holding hands while looking into each other. Ji Yong's favorite is the one where she's touching his face. He squeezes her hand. She looks up to him. "What?"

He shook his head. "Nothing. I'm just happy."

"Ms. Park?" the stylist calls Dara. She nods at her and lets go of Ji Yong's hand to follows the stylist. Later, they continue the shoot. They are wearing hoodies, black for Ji Yong and white for Dara. They become posing more comfortably in front of the camera. Ji Yong makes sure that she either smiles or laughing. Then they changed again to white shirts, denim jackets, and pants. They even took a photo where Dara kisses his cheek, and Ji Yong is kissing her forehead.

After the shoot, they did the interview. Ji Yong was interviewed first while Dara waits. After 30 minutes, Dara joins them. She sat beside Ji Yong. The interview went smoothly. Ji Yong can't help but stare at her while she answers the interviewer. She's calm and always smiling at him and the interviewer.

The photoshoots end around 1 pm. Since Ji Yong needs to be in the hospital for his general check-up, Dara decided to ride the train going to the supermarket near her place. Ji Yong wants to drop her off but Dara told him he will be late if he did.

Dara went to the nearest train station to go back to Mapo. Before leaving the photoshoot venue, she removed her contact lens and wear her eyeglasses instead. She even tied her hair in a bun as she did before. She's sporting a plain white shirt tucked on her simple blue pants, she has a black trench coat and her black sling bag.

When she arrived at Mapo, she immediately shops for what she needed and for Ji Yong's dinner. She hurries home and does her laundry first. Then, she prepares food for Ji Yong. After she's done, she prepares in packing the food so she can go to his home. She received a message from Ji Yong about his address and lock passcode.

Around 4:30 pm, she left her place. She drives herself to Ji Yong's place in Incheon. When he arrived there, the guard immediately welcomes her. She was directed to the elevator where she went to the 27th floor. She hops out of the elevator and looks for Ji Yong's home. She input the passcode and the door opens.

Ji Yong's home is not something Dara expected. It's simple and very homey. The colors are mostly white, black and silver but it has a homey touch. She also noticed a photo frame on the side table. It was an old photo. Ji Yong looks like he's in 18 while t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter