Meet Ms. Park

A Love She Deserves (Tabisan/Daragon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ms. Park?" someone calls Park Sandara while she's editing some scenes. She looks up and saw Lee Chae Rin, one of the production assistants who work directly under her.

"Yes, Chae Rin-ssi?"

"I would like to introduce the junior P.A.," she said. Dara looks behind her and sees a young woman standing behind her. Dara stood up faces them.

"Ms. Park, this is Kim Jennie. She's the new production assistant here and she will work with us. Jennie-ssi, this is Park Sandara, she's the new writer here in the TV Drama department and you will work with me directly with her." Chae Rin said.

"Hello, Ms. Park. I'm Kim Jennie. It's nice to meet you." Jennie said and she bows to Dara. Dara bows back and smiles at her. "Welcome to KEBN. I look forward to working with you." Dara said and smiles.

"Jennie-ssi, you're so lucky to be under Ms. Park. She's the kindest writer here." Chae Rin said to Jennie. Jennie smiles and nodded.

"As long as you do your job correctly, that won't be a problem," Dara said.

Chae Rin agrees. "That's true. And when she says she'll treat you lunch, let her pay for it." Chae Rin leans toward Jennie "She's rich so let her pay!"

Dara laughs and the other two women laugh too.

"Oh! Ms. Park, Dong PD says that the cast screening will start in an hour at the west wing conference hall." Chae Rin says.

"Okay. Well, let Jennie settles on her table then join me later in the audition. I want both of you observes and later, I want you to tell me what do you think of each people in the audition. Okay?" Dara said as she sat back to her chair.

"Yes, Ms. Park," Jennie said. Chae Rin directs Jennie on her table. She received a message from Choi Seung Hyun.

[Choi Seung Hyun: Care to join me for lunch?]

[Park Sandara: Sorry. I have an audition to attend in an hour. I don't know when we will end.]

[Choi Seung Hyun: I see. How many staff is going to the audition?]

[Park Sandara: There will be 10 of us.]

[Choi Seung Hyun: Okay. Good luck with the audition.]

[Park Sandara: Thank you, Mr. Vice President.]

Dara puts down her phone and went back to what she's doing.

---

Two hours later. Seon Woong and Dara are interviewing actor at that moment. Dara finds him perfect for the lead actor role. After the actor left, Seon Woong checked the time. It's almost lunch break.

Seon Woong taps his sister. She looks at him. "Let's buy the kids some food. Okay?" Seon Woong said. Dara agrees. "Should we buy pizza or what?" she asks. Suddenly, the door opens and Park Bom comes in followed by some delivery men carrying packed food from a Chinese restaurant.

Seon Woong stands up. Bom approaches him to greet him. "Good day, Dong PD-nim."

"Oh. Good day, Bom. What can I do for you?" Seon Woong asks.

"Vice President said that you're having an audition today. He sends some lunch for the staff to share with. He also wants to congratulate you in advance for this drama." Bom said. Seon Woong smiles. "Please tell Vice President Choi that we thank him for this."

Bom nodded and left them. The delivery men put their lunch on the table and left after it. They have dumplings, sweet and sour pork, and jjajangmyeon. Seon Woong told everyone to eat. Dara, on the other hand, texted Seung Hyun to thank him.

---

Lee Seung Ri is watching his friend closely. He's busy doing the inventory of their store. He was on-hand on their Seoul branch since Dara shows up.

"Yah!" Seung Ri calls his attention. Kwon Min Ho looks at him. "What's with you? You're not this serious a few days ago," he said.

Mino sighs. "Nothing."

"Nothing means something. Tell me." Seung Ri demands. Mino stares at him then looks back on his laptop. "It's nothing." Then he stares at the door. Seung Ri looks at it too then he realized something.

"Are you waiting for Noona?" Seung Ri asks.

Mino glares at Seung Ri. Then he sighs. Seung Ri chuckles which annoy Mino. "What?"

"You still like Noona all this time, I see." Seung Ri said. Mino knew that he's right. Ever since he meets Dara, he can't stop thinking about her. She's beautiful inside and out and he witnesses how she adores his brother. He wants a love like that. He likes her for that. But he respects her and his brother's relationship that he supports them.

When she came to their cafeteria one day and she's crying, he knew that they are having a problem. And when the news broke that they broke up, he knows that she's devastated by it. He wanted to find her to see if she's okay but he can't reach her phone.

He kept thinking about her since then, he tried looking for her in social media platforms but her last update is few weeks before the announcement of their breakup.

When he saw her in the coffee shop last week, he feels like he becomes alive again. She's healthier and become more beautiful. She looks happier and he's glad that she still consider them as a friend despite what happened.

"I don't know what are you talking about," Mino said plainly.

"Kwon Min Ho, we've been friends since ever. I know you so well so you can't deny it. I know you like Dara-ssi since you meet her. Do you want me to enumerate the signs that you like her?" Seung Ri challenges him. Mino huffed because he does not believe him.

Seung Ri sighs. "One, you smile genuinely when she's around. Two, you're talkative if she's the topic. Three, you have a picture of the two of you on your phone that you're keeping for a long time. Four, you still check her inactive social media account for updates. Five..."

"Fine, fine... Just stop." Mino stops Seung Ri in talking. Seung Ri smiles. "See, you can't hide anything from me." Seung Ri tells him.

Mino sighs. "You're right. I do like her. What's wrong with that?"

"Uh... she's your brother's ex-girlfriend." Seung Ri points out.

"That's it. Ex!"

Seung Ri's face turns serious. "You're not planning to date her, do you?" He saw the guilt on Mino's face. "Yah! Are you crazy?"

"Hyung let go of her. She's a wonderful woman. what's wrong if I pursue her?" Mino asks.

"Stupid! Her heart was broken by your brother. Do you think she would want to date someone that will remind her of him? And she sees you as a brother. Have you thought of that?" Seung Ri points out to him. Mino hissed. "But I like her," he said.

"You're crazy to think that you have a chance with her." Seung Ri cracks his neck. "Uhhhh! I wish Noona date, someone, soon so you'll stop being stupid. Uggh!" Seung Ri stands up and went to the back office. Mino continues with his task while thinking about Dara.

---

Seung Hyun is busy reading some documents when his phone rings. He looks at it and saw that it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter