You like? I like

A Love She Deserves (Tabisan/Daragon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara just finished checking the 10th episode of their drama. The 8th episode will be aired that night while the next episode is on the next day. The response of the audience to the drama is great. Many fell in love with Kwon Ji Yong's character and many adore Lee Joo Yeon's acting.

She's on her way to the shooting location when she bumps with Na Ji Woo.

"Hello, Writer Park." Ji Woo said.

"Hi, Na Ji Woo-ssi. How are you?" Dara asks.

Ji Woo smiles sweetly "I'm good. I just finished my interview a few minutes ago. I'm going to a photo shoot later." she said. Dara nodded and smiles at her.

"By the way, did Vice President Choi mentioned to you about the dinner?" Ji Woo asks. Dara knows what she's talking about. Seung Hyun mentioned it to her a week ago. He also said that he didn't want to have dinner with Ji Woo because he's uncomfortable with her so he just made an excuse for them being busy.

"Ahh... Yes. He did mention it. I'm sorry but my schedule is full because of the drama." Dara said.

"Vice President Choi told me that. Actually..." Ji Woo smiles while blushing. "He offers that we should have dinner together, the two of us only but I'm not comfortable with it so I mentioned that we should include you since you are friends with him. He looks upset when I said it but he said it's okay."

Dara was surprised at what she said. She's lying now. Dara smiles. "I see. That's fine. It's not a problem."

"Don't be sad, Writer Park. We can have a meal together too. Just us girls, okay?" Ji Woo said sweetly. Dara just nodded.

"I have to go. It's nice to see you, Na Ji Woo-ssi." Dara said and left immediately. Dara didn't like Ji Woo is acting. She just hopes that Na Ji Woo won't do something stupid again.

---

Ji Yong is testing the keyboard piano as he waits for the shooting to start. It's the scene where he sings in the bar for Min Ah, Lee Joo Yeon's character. The song is what he wrote in America while missing Dara. Apparently, Dara never heard his song ever since he recorded it.

Dara enters the bar and greeted Ji Seung Hoon. Ji Yong saw him and he smiles upon seeing her. He hasn't bothered her but he's still hoping for her to come back to him. She didn't mention she likes now but seeing Dara recently, she looks lovelier than ever.

Jennie taps his shoulder and he looks at her. "Ji Yong-ssi, we will start the shoot," she said. Ji Yong nodded. He sat properly and took a deep breath.

Joo Yeon sat on one of the free tables there as her stylist fixes her hair. The cameramen are checking their views while Seung Hoon is monitoring. Dara sat there and watches the staff moved.

Ji Yong is adjusting his seat comfortable way. He also checks the mic if it is working.

"Okay! Quiet on the set!" Seung Hoon announced. "Ji Yong-ssi, are you ready?"

"Yes, PD-nim" Ji Yong answered.

"Okay! Ready! 1-2-3-, action!" Seung Hoon yells.

Ji Yong starts to play his piano. The set is quiet. Joo Yeon stares at Ji Yong as he plays the piano. Dara looks at Ji Yong upon hearing the melody. She suddenly feels nervous. Then, Ji Yong starts singing. Dara listens to his song and she feels like he's talking to her.

Ji Yong continues to sing, remembering memories with Dara. The day he meets her, their first dinner together, at Haru's birthday, the night he confessed that he likes her, the night she told him that she likes him, the pictorial, the award ceremony, IU's concert, and when they stayed in Busan. All the sweet happy memories with her. He also remembered the night he left her.

He continues to sing. On his line of view, he can see Dara. She's expressionless as he sings for her. She's looking at the monitor then to him. Their eyes meet. Ji Yong can't help but miss her even she's right there.

After the song, Seung Hoon yells 'cut'. The staff applauds Ji Yong. Dara applauds to and smiles at him. She acknowledges his talent as a musician.

Ji Yong feels like crying at that moment. His stylist was about to approach him when he stood up and excuse himself. The staff was surprised but the stylist said that Ji Yong just wants to calm himself down. Dara didn't buy it. But she didn't do anything about it.

The shooting continues after Ji Yong came back. They shoot some scene where Ji Yong's character will confess to Joo Yeon's character. Dara is watching for the distance. Seeing her drama coming into life makes her happy. From Kim Ji Won and Lee Dong Gun to Kwon Ji Yong and Lee Joo Yeon.

After the shooting, some of the staff decided to have dinner together. Dara is exiting the bar when Ji Yong follows her.

"Dara-yah." Ji Yong calls her. Dara looks back at him. She smiles. "What?"

"I just want to know what can you say about the song I made," he said.

Dara smiles "It's really a good song. It suits the drama and you did well back there." she points back at the bar. Ji Yong nodded. "I'm glad. I wrote that song in America. I was planning to release it as a digital single I feel like it's not time yet." he explains.

Dara just nodded. "Well, I'm glad you didn't because I think it really suits this drama," she said as she starts walking out again. Ji Yong walks beside her.

"Are you going to have dinner with the staff?" Ji Yong asks.

She shook her head. "No, I have plans," she replied timidly.

"Dinner with Dong Hae, Yoona, and Seung Hyun?" he asks. Dara looks at him. "No, we just went to dinner two nights ago. I'm heading home. I'm quite tired, really." she sighs.

"I see. I can drive you to Mapo if you want." Ji Yong offers. Dara smiles sadly at him. "Mom's home was sold before she died. I live in Dongbinggo-dong now. And I have my car." she shows her key to him. "I'll go ahead," she said and bows to him before she left.

Ji Yong tucks his hands on the pocket of his pants. He tried. But he will never get tired trying to win her back. He just watched her walk out of the bar. And he smiles. At least, she's not avoiding him anymore.

---

Dara is waiting for her ramen to cook when the doorbell rings. She went to the door and opens it. It's Seon Woong. Dara let him in.

"Did you have dinner all ready?" Seon Woong asks as he put some paper bag of takeout food on the table. She shakes her head. "Not yet. I'm waiting for my ramen to be cooked," she said.

Seon Woong sighs as he puts out the food from the paper bag. It's spicy fried chicken, kimbap, potato jeon, and some side dishes. "How many days have you been eating ramen?" he asks

"Just tonight. I'm eating really well, you know," she grins at him. Seon Woong stares at his sister. Indeed, she looks well and healthier. "Fine, check your ramen and let's eat."

Dara walks towards the kitchen tabletop and took her ramen. She also helps Seon Woong prepare the food on the table.

"Did you bring this because you think I'm not eating well?" she asks as she takes out some bowls and chopsticks.

"Well, kind of. Hye Jung has a shoot in Yongsan. I drop her off there and I decided to check on you." he said. They went to the table and sat on the chairs. Dara opens the ramen and mixed it.

"How's the drama?" he asks.

"It's going pretty well. We shoot Kwon Ji Yong's singing part today. He did well. We are going to shoot the scene tomorrow when Park Min Ah and Mr. Jang will meet." she said. Seon Woong becomes interested. "That's one of the critical scenes on your script. Ohh... I really want to see that." Seon Woong was hopeful. Dara smiles.

Seon Woong glances at Dara. She's eating well. And she looks more lively. "Dara-yah?"

"Hmm?"

Seon Woong took a deep breath before speaking "I noticed that you always go out with Choi Seung Hyun. Some of my staff are asking if the two of you are dating or something. I told them that you're just close and you go out in a group because I know you meet Dong Hae and Yoona weekly, right?" he chuckles. "Aish. My staff is really nosy. They make me laugh. But I'm okay with you going out with Choi Seung Hyun that you spend your time with Kwon Ji Yong in the set." Seon Woong points out.

Dara stopped eating as she listens to Seon Woong. 'So, people noticed us.' she thought. She glances at Seon Woong. He looks happy while eating.

"Oppa?"

"Yes?" he replied.

"I'm dating Choi Seung Hyun," she said. Seon Woong drops his chopsticks and kimbap. He looks at her blankly. She can't read his thought. They just stare at each other for a while until Seon Woong speaks.

"Why?" he asks in a dismayed tone.

"I like him. And I want to be with him," she answered.

"Dara-yah."

"Oppa, Seung Hyun is a good person. Ever since we were friends, he's been very supportive of me. He's kind and thoughtful. From my issues with Young Bae to my break up with Ji Yong, he's there to listen to me. I pushed him away when Mom passed away. He feels so bad when he found out about my depression. He likes me, Oppa, and I want to be with him." she explains.

"Park Sandara!" Seon Woong calls her name in a loud voice. He looks disappointed. "How can you think of dating now? Have you forgotten what happen with you and Ji Yong?"

Dara sighs. "That was in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter