Park Sandara

A Love She Deserves (Tabisan/Daragon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dara-ssi."

Park Sandara looks at the direction of the person who calls her name. It was her boss, Hwang Sung Hee. Dara pressed the sleep button on her computer and stood up to approach her boss.

"Yes, Ms. Hwang?" she asked politely.

"Would you mind if you check the dressing room for Kwon Ji Yong? He'll arrive in 30 minutes."

Dara smiled and nodded. "No problem, Ms. Hwang." She immediately left to find Kwon Ji Yong's dressing room.

A few minutes later, she's checking the dressing room if everything is okay. After she's done, she looked at herself in the mirror. Her wavy hair was tied in a messy bun. She's wearing eyeglasses, a white blouse, maroon blazer, plain jeans, and a sneaker. She smiled at herself in the mirror. Just then, Kwon Ji Yong's stylist and manager arrived first. She faced and bowed at them.

"Good day, Mr. Ha." she greeted the manager.

Mr. Ha walked towards her as she straightened up. "Ahh... Ms. Park. I'm glad to see you. Everything good?" He stops an arm away from her. Dara smiled at Mr. Ha. "Yes, sir. According to the schedule, Mr. Ha should be ready in one hour and 30 minutes from now."

"That's perfect. Thank you, Ms. Park," he said.

"You're welcome, sir. I'll go ahead." Dara as she headed out. Suddenly, she bumps into someone. She almost fallback but the person she bumps into slides his hand on her back and pulls her closer to him. She looks up and sees who it is. It was Kwon Ji Yong. They look at each other for splits second until Dara steps back which makes Ji Yong's hand slides off her back.

"I'm sorry, Kwon Ji Yong-ssi." she bowed at him and look up to him. Ji Yong smiled at her. "It's fine. No harm is done." He walks past her and sat on the chair facing the mirror. Dara bids goodbye again to Mr. Ha and leave.

"You know her?" Ji Yong asked his manager as he looked at himself in the mirror.

Mr. Ha stood behind him as he checks his phone. "Yeah. She's Park Sandara. One of the production assistants here. She's good at her job. She's like a Jack of all trade. She knows a lot of stuff. Too bad this station takes her talent for granted."

Ji Yong picks up his phone and checks his emails. "She looks ordinary."

Mr. Ha chuckles. "She does. Anyway, you have 90 minutes to prepare. Anything you need?"

Kwon Ji Yong shook his head. "I'm good." He then gazed at the door where Dara left.

---

Dara is on her way to lunch when she saw a struggling woman carrying lots of stuff. She immediately approaches her.

"Let me help you," Dara said as she takes folders from her. The woman smiled at her as she picks up the other folder and a briefcase. "Thank you."

"Where are you heading?" she asks.

"On the 9th floor, VP of Entertainment's office."

The woman walks first as Dara's follows her. They enter the elevator.

"I'm Park Sandara, by the way. Production staff here." Dara said

"I'm Park Bom. Choi Seung Hyun's new secretary."

Dara slightly bow. "Ohh. Nice to meet you. Welcome to KEBN." Bom bows at her and smiles.

Dara helped Bom to carry the folders to VP's office. She even helps her in operation the glass window and AC.

"Thanks for the help, Dara-ssi," Bom said as she leads her to the door. "You're welcome. I'll go ahead. See you around, okay?" Dara said.

"Sure," Bom said happily.

Dara waved goodbye to Bom as she leaves the dressing room. She checks her watch. She still has 45 minutes left on her break. She headed to the elevator and wait. As the elevator opens, she saw Choi Seung Hyun and his executive assistant, Kang Dae Sung, comes out from it. She bows to them. Dae Sung smiles at him. She smiles back before she hurriedly enters the elevator.

Choi Seung Hyun is the Vice President for Entertainment of KEBN. He's a graduate of Oxford University. Aside from his good looks, he's also talented. He plays five instruments, does boxing, and taekwondo, and collects arts. She always sees him from time to time but that's it. On the other hand, she knows his executive assistant, Kang Dae Sung. They sometimes encounter each other in the cafeteria or the convenience store. He's like an older brother to her in the company.

Seung Hyun enters his office followed by Dae Sung and Park Bom. He sat on his chair and looks at Bom. He's glad that she's dressed professionally. He didn't want a secretary who dresses too much. More like a woman who's attending a fashion show. Even Park Bom is not like the other applicants who have graduated abroad and with excellent experience, attentiveness and quickness got his attention during the interview.

"Are you ready for your first day, Ms. Park?" he asks.

"Yes, sir. I already gathered some data from your former secretary," she replied. "Mr. Kang also helped me with some important paper works."

He nodded. "Good. Mrs. Hong is good at her job but she's in her 50's and she's my mother's former secretary. I hope you will be as good as her."

"I will do my best, sir," she said with a smile.

"Good," he said as he moved the picture frame on his table to face him. He smiles before he speaks again. "Mr. Kang, you can go to the meeting I told you about."

"I'll be back before lunch, sir." Dae Sung said. He bows to Seung Hyun before he left.

"Tell me about my schedule for today." Seung Hyun said as Bom starts checking her iPad.

---

Dara headed to a nearby convenience store to have some ramyeon for lunch. She was facing the street while eating when someone sat beside her. She looks at him and it was Dong Seon Woong.

"Oh! PD-nim," she said as she was about to stand up to bow to him. Seon Woong holds her shoulder and pulls her down to sit. "Just sit down and eat, Dara-yah." Seon Woong said as he stirs the noodle from his cup. "We're outsi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter