Jade Garden

A Love She Deserves (Tabisan/Daragon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Early update since I'll be busy the whole week.

Dara is busy arranging her home office. She even bought a new comfy office chair and a corkboard where she can pin some notes and pictures in it. She pinned a new picture in it. It was taken during her dinner with Dong Hae, Yoona, baby Ji Eun, and Seung Hyun. On the photo, she's carrying baby Ji Eun. Yoona and Dong Hae are on her right while Seung Hyun is on her left. She really likes that photo because Ji Eun is smiling and looking at the camera and they all look happy in it.

She's really thankful that Ji Yong hasn't bothered her for days now. Although, he tends to engage in a conversation with her regarding the emotion needed in his characters or whenever Joo Yeon and she are having a conversation. But he keeps his promise.

She's currently rearranging her bookshelves when the doorbell rings. She went out of the room and checks the doorbell monitor to look at who it is. On the tiny monitor, she saw Seung Hyun. She pressed the button to let him in the building. She checked her living room if it is clean. It's fine but she picks up the mug she used for her coffee and put it in the sink. She went to the patio to welcome Seung Hyun. A few moments later, the door opens and Seung Hyun enters. He looks casual today. His hair is not brushed up which made him look like a college student. He is also wearing casual clothes. A black long sleeve shirt, denim pants, black sneakers, and dark brown trench coat. He's carrying a plastic bag of take-out food.

"Hi. Did I disturb you?" he asks.

Dara smiles at him. "No, I'm just rearranging my books. Come in." Dara took out a pair of slippers on the cabinet and put it down so he could use it. Seung Hyun takes off his shoes and wore the slippers. They went to the living area.

"I brought some sweet and sour pork, spicy chicken feet and side dishes. I want to have lunch with you if that's okay," he said. Dara took it from him. "Of course, I'm just going to cook some rice. It won't take long". She carries the plastic bag in the kitchen and places it on the kitchen top. While she's preparing the rice, Seung Hyun took off his trench coat and places it on the single chair. He then looks around her home.

"Your place is huge. I think it's bigger than mine," he said.

"Hye Jung Unnie picked this. Mom wants me to have my own home and Hye Jung pick this," she explains. Seung Hyun looks at the picture on the drawer near the door of her office. He saw Dara's picture with her biological parents. Her Mother is beautiful like her and her father looks strict but softie when it comes to his daughter. There are also photos of her during college, with the Cha Family, her and IU, and her photos with him, Se Kyung, Dong Hae, Yoona and Ji Yong in the award ceremony. He feels a bit bitter because she was standing with Ji Yong while they have Se Kyung between them.

Dara returns to the living area. "It will take a while but we will eat once its cook," she said. She noticed that he was looking at the pictures on the drawer. Then she saw the group picture on the award ceremony. She stood beside him and hold on to his arm. "I really like that photo. That is when our groups started. I can't just simply dump it." she explains.

Seung Hyun looks at her. "I understand. But we can have another photo if you want. We just need Se Kyung to be here." he smiles. She nodded. "Someday."

"Yes." Seung Hyun agrees. "By the way, it's been three years since I last saw you like this."

"What do you mean?" she asks. Then she remembers. She wasn't wearing her contact lens that day. She's wearing her black frame glasses. Her hair is tied in a messy bun. She's wearing a baby pink long sleeve sweater and black pants. She let go of his arm and covers her lips in shock. Seung Hyun laughs.

"This is embarrassing," she said.

"No, it's not. You look adorable" he said.

"I need to change clothes. Wait here" she's about to walk out when Seung Hyun stops her. She looks at him. "You don't have to. It's fine. I like to see you like this. It reminds me of our McDonald's side trip." he said with a smile. She pouts. "But I look like a mess"

"You're not. You're perfect for me even you wear a potato sack" he said and pulls her closer to him. He hugs her. "I missed you" he whispers.

Dara smiles "I missed you too" she hugs him back. Seung Hyun kisses her temple and leans back. "Can I help you with anything?"

She shook her head. "I'm almost done. You can watch while I finish arranging my books," she said. She pulls him inside her office asks him to sit on his office chair. Seung Hyun sat there while Dara finishes her work. Seung Hyun looks around her home office. She's a very detailed person. He noticed the corkboard on the wall and saw some notes and pictures there. He immediately noticed the photo they had during their dinner a few nights ago. He smiles. On her table, she has a desktop computer. He unconsciously moved the mouse and the monitor lights up. His smile becomes more obvious. She's reading an article about him for being Korea's Top 1 Bachelor in Business Industry.

"I think this news is invalid," he said. Dara looks at him. "What?"

He points at the computer monitor "The news you're reading. It's invalid. I'm not a bachelor. I'm dating the most beautiful screenwriter in Korea."

Dara laughs. "You're silly." She continues to stack her books on the shelves.

Seung Hyun closes the window and saw her desktop wallpaper. It's a stolen shot of him while they are in a restaurant. He was looking down at his pasta meal. He's happy. He also has her as his desktop wallpaper on his computer at home. It's her photo during Young Bae and Hyo Rin's wedding.

"Dara-yah."

"Hmm?"

"After we eat lunch, can we go for a road trip again?" he asks. Dara looks back at him. He just smiles at her and she smiles back. "Okay." she agrees.

After Dara arranged her bookshelves, she and Seung Hyun went to the kitchen and have their lunch. Seung Hyun volunteer to clean up and told her to get ready for their road trip. She agrees. After an hour, they are exiting her residential building in his car.

They in a highway heading to east. Dara is staring outside the window. "Where are we heading?" she asks.

"Chuncheon. In Jade Garden to be specific," he said. Dara looks at him. "Really?"

He nodded. "Autumn will start soon. And I guess there are more tourists there than locals."

"I don't think people will recognize us," Dara said.

"I hope so. I don't want people harassing you while we're on our date."

Dara chuckles. "Seung Hyun-ah, you really are concern about that?" she asks. Seung Hyun just shrugs.

"How about this? Let's stop by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter