novem

RUN 1,2,3! • [MɪCʜᴀᴇɴɢ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Nayeon I know her!" She looks familiar!" Chaeyoung walks back and forth around her living room. Nayeon is sitting down to the couch while looking to her phone, she keeps on explaining that she is the girl who shouts at her while they are shooting at the University "Chaeyoung how many times do I have to tell you that she is the girl who shouts at you that's why her face looks really familiar" Chaeyoung shook her head and stops from walking, she looks to the older girl "No, wait let me explain it to you" Chaeyoung sit in front of Nayeon where the sofa is located "Look, remember what happened yesterday while we are shooting for the scene 1? Then there's a girl who got bruised and I ran in the field? That's scene really looks familiar!" She explained.

Nayeon keep her phone off and she looks to Chaeyoung "Or it must be a Deja Vu? You know, you dream things like that then it actually happened in real life" Chaeyoung knitted her eyebrows, she is convinced by what Nayeon said to her "It can be" she is satisfied on what the older girl said while slowly nodding 

Out of the blue Nayeon ask Chaeyoung "Chaeyoung, what happened last Monday?" Chaeyoung stops for a moment and she smile to Nayeon "Stop it" she weakly smile it's getting severe Nayeon thought to herself. 

Chaeyoung has been diagnose and Identify her illness as a Dementia; Dementia is a a chronic or persistent disorder of the mental processes caused by brain disease or injury and marked by memory disorders, personality changes, and impaired reasoning. 

When Nayeon met Chaeyoung in the company, Chaeyoung was already experiencing this kind of illness. They decided to keep Chaeyoung's illness from the public so that her fans won't be worried to her situation. 

Nayeon stood up and she ruffles Chaeyoung's hair "I'll get going if you need me. I'll be here for you no matter what happens" Chaeyoung looks to Nayeon weirdly "That's double meaning" she la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter