the incident

Lion + Fish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AT THE PARTY

 

“It’s Sunghyun!” one of his friends shouts after they see him.

“Hey, he’s bringing a girlfriend!” another friend shouts after they saw Taeyeon.

“Yah…yah…stops it. She is my friend,” Seunghyun said shyly after he heard his friends said that.

“Yeah…yeah…” his friend replied before he hugs Seunghyun.

“Happy birthday, bro!” Seunghyun wish his friend.

“Thank you. Where is my gift?” he asked Seunghyun.

“Here…” Seunghyun give his a paper bag. Taeyeon saw the paper bag then she turns to looks at Seunghyun. However, Seunghyun just ignore her stares and keep talking to his friend.

 

Taeyeon POV

“He already has his gift, but why does he have to lie me?”

 

“Come, have fun,” his friend said to Taeyeon. Taeyeon just nodded before her seat on the chair.

“What do you want to eat? I’ll get it for you,” Seunghyun said.

“It’s okay, I can get it by myself” Taeyeon replied and the she get up from the chair and go toward the dessert table.

“Hey, who is she?” one of Seunghyun friends asked.

“My future sweetheart” Seunghyun replied while staring at Taeyeon.

“Really? I don’t think she’s like you,” he said when he noticed how Taeyeon reaction toward Seunghyun.

“Not for too long” Seunghyun said confidently.

“You want my help?” his friend offer a help to him.

“What do you want to do?” Seunghyun asked

“Don’t worry. I have a plan” his friend replied while smiling wickedly.

 

 

 

A few hours later, Taeyeon was tired of being at the party. She only watches Seunghyun's friends having fun with their girlfriends while she and Seunghyun only watch their fun. Seunghyun tries to talk to Taeyeon, but their conversation topics make Taeyeon bored. In the end, Seunghyun just consoled himself by talking with his friends.

“I want to go to the toilet. You wait here,” Seunghyun said to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon nodded while continues eating the cake.

 

After Seunghyun leave, one of his friends approaches Taeyeon.

“Hey, how’s the party? Do you like it?” he asked.

“Yeah…” Taeyeon replied shortly while munch her foods.

“How long have you known Seunghyun?” he asked

“We just getting acquainted” Taeyeon replied

Suddenly, another Seunghyun friend comes toward her.

“Why are you here? Come dance with us,” he said

“No. I’m fine here,” Taeyeon replied try to refused.

“Hey, don't bother her” another friend approaches them.

“Where is Seunghyun?” he asked

“I think him going to the toilet,” one of them answers.

“Here… I'll bring you a drink” one of them give the drink to Taeyeon.

“Thank you” Taeyeon replied and then takes the drink.

“Hey, what are you guys doing here? Come let’s have fun” one of their girlfriends comes.

“Okay…” they then go to join them and leave Taeyeon there with one of Sunghyun friend.

 

 

 

“Do you really like Seunghyun?” he asked Taeyeon. Taeyeon turn to looks at him before ask

“Why? Does it matter to you?”

“Yeah… often the women who approach him like it because of his handsome face and wealth” he said honestly.

“Oh…but I’m not like that” Taeyeon replied.

“Really? I don’t think so,” he said while smiling.

Taeyeon feels furious after he said like that. Then she tried to ease her anger by drinking a drink given by one of Seunghyun friend before.

“I hope you won't disappoint him. He's a naive person in a relationship,” he continues said before he leaves Taeyeon there alone. After that, Seunghyun is comeback from the toilet.

“Hey, what you two are talking about?” Seunghyun asked Taeyeon after he saw one of his friend just leave Taeyeon after he comes.

“Nothing important” Taeyeon replied and then smiles awkwardly.

Seunghyun stares at her suspiciously before one of his friend call him.

 

 

 

Suddenly, Taeyeon feels her body was too hot and her head was dizzy. She got up from her place and left the room. Taeyeon walks unstable along the corridor. Suddenly, someone approaches her from behind and pulls her to the end of the corridor. Taeyeon was feeling dizzy and the pitch was blurred. She felt someone was trying to take off her clothes. However, she was powerless to fight and only her tears flowed. Her eyes catch a glimpse of a man in black shirt, and he said,

“Seunghyun will thank me later”

“Help me…stop it” Taeyeon said try to scream but she's helpless.

“No one will help you here,” the man said while open Taeyeon's shirt.

 

However, as he opened the button, he tried to take advantage by kissing Taeyeon. However, before he could kiss her, suddenly someone grabbed his shirt collar and kicked it hard.

“Don’t you dare to touch her!” Jiyong shouts after he kicks the man.

“Who are you?” the man asked while hold his hurt place after Jiyong kick him.

“No matter whom I am, your behavior is very immoral!” Jiyong said angrily. The men try to attack Jiyong but he can’t when Jiyong quickly punching his face hard.

“You better leave it here before I report it to the police,” Jiyong said furiously after the man fell after being hit. Then, the men run away from there without looking back.

Jiyong then approach Taeyeon and cover her with his jacket.

“Thank God my instincts tell me to follow you” Jiyong said while help Taeyeon to get up.

Taeyeon slowly get up and she feels her head spinning around. Jiyong noticed that Taeyeon can’t walks normally. He then grab Taeyeon and carry her at his back.

 

 

 

NEARBY PLAYGROUND AREA

 

Taeyeon sat in the swing after taking the medicine Jiyong bought a while ago.

“Are you okay? Feeling better?” Jiyong asked worried.

Taeyeon just nodded with her head still feeling dizzy.

“What are you doing there?” Taeyeon asked curiously after she saw Jiyong there.

Jiyong keep silent for a while before he say

“I’m looking for you”

“Why?” Taeyeon asked

“Because I'm worried about you,” Jiyong replied.

“Why?” Taeyeon keeps asking.

“Yah! You should be thankful I saved you there,” Jiyong replied try to not to answer her.

 

Taeyeon lift her head slowly to looks at Jiyong that is standing in front of her. After that, Taeyeon slowly get up from that swing and then walks toward

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter