the offer

Lion + Fish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Jiyong meeting with Clara, he just walks toward the washroom to calm down himself before he’s going to the studio. At that time, his mind is so miserable thinking about that result. When he enters the studio, it appears that Dami and Taeyeon are talking.

“What happen?” Dami asked when she saw Jiyong.

Jiyong just shakes his head and go to his desk.

Dami and Taeyeon stare at him weirdly.

“Let’s go home. Tomorrow we have a lot thing s to do,” Dami continues said.

Jiyong just nodded without saying anything.

Taeyeon feels worried when she saw Jiyong like that. She then go toward Dami and says

“Unnie, you go home first. Let me talk to him”

“Okay, please look after him. I never see him like that before” Dami said worried.

“Arasso, unnie. Let me handle this. You go home and take some rest,” Taeyeon said before she hugs her.

“See you at home” Dami replied before she walks out from the studio.

 

 

 

Taeyeon walks slowly toward Jiyong. She knows that Jiyong is something is bothering him. She is staring at Jiyong that looking at his computer blankly. She then approaches him and then hugs Jiyong's neck from behind. Jiyong startled when he feels Taeyeon face is on his shoulder.

“What are you doing?” Jiyong asked while smiles awkwardly.

“What happen?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

Jiyong didn’t answer her immediately but he turn to looks Taeyeon face beside.

“What?” Jiyong asked her back

“You look miserable. Did something happen between you and her?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

She feels that Clara has said something that make Jiyong looks like that.

“It’s nothing” Jiyong replied try to hide his problem.

“Are you sure you’re love me?” suddenly Taeyeon asked.

Jiyong frown when he hears Taeyeon question. He then pulls Taeyeon hand and then drags her to face him.

“Why you asking me like that?” Jiyong asked

“I know I’m not a person can comfort you but can you just be honest with me? I’m worried to see you like this,” Taeyeon said worriedly.

Jiyong stares at Taeyeon lovingly before he pulls her and makes her seat on his lap.

“You’re cute when you worried about me,” Jiyong suddenly said jokingly. Taeyeon pout her lips cutely when Jiyong said that. Suddenly, Jiyong kiss her lips while his hands hold Taeyeon face softly.

“You know how much I love you” Jiyong replied after that.

“Then…don’t you want to share me your problem?” Taeyeon asked curiously while her hands hug Jiyong's neck.

Jiyong stares at Taeyeon while his minds hesitate to tell her the truth.

“What actually she want from you? Did do anything harm?” Taeyeon keeps asking when she noticed Jiyong didn’t answer her before.

Jiyong shakes his head while smiling.

“Hey…If she dare to harm you she’s dead. I’ll make sure that she didn’t hurt you like before,” Taeyeon suddenly said firmly.

Jiyong surprised after hear Taeyeon words. He then feels more love to her when he found out Taeyeon's love for him.

“What are you wanted to do?” Jiyong asked jokingly.

“Hurm…I don’t know but…I’ll make sure she’s regret if she hurts you” Taeyeon replied firmly.

Jiyong chuckles happily after he heard that.

“What’s so funny?” Taeyeon asked while looks at Jiyong.

“Nothing…but looks like I’m so lucky her to have you, dear” Jiyong replied while still laughing.

“Hey, if you can be my knight, then why not I will be your shield” Taeyeon said. Jiyong feels touched after Taeyeon said that.

“So…you want to spill what’s wrong?” Taeyeon continues asked

Jiyong stop his laugh but his lips still smiling.

“Will you trust me?” Jiyong asked.

Taeyeon nodded and then say

“Always trust you”

However, Jiyong decided not to tell Taeyeon. For him, until he did not meet the boy, he considered the result false.

“It’s already late. Come let’s go home,” Jiyong replied before lift Taeyeon up from his lap.

Taeyeon feels disappointed when Jiyong didn’t tell her his problem but she know that Jiyong have his own reasons for not tell her. After that, both of them just leave the studio while holding hands.

 

Taeyeon POV

“I hope you are fine, Jiyong”

 

 

 

ONE DAY BEFORE THE LAUNCH

BUTTERFLY COMPANY

 

Taeyeon is busying at the wardrobe with Tiffany. Meanwhile, Sooyoung and Seohyun are preparing the stage at another level. Dami and Jiyong are at the Seoul gallery preparing the exhibition. In that rush, Clara suddenly came to the studio.

“Hello” Clara greets Taeyeon and Tiffany. Both of them surprise to see her there.

“What are you doing here? Did your team already prepare your stuff?” Tiffany asked curiously.

“No…I’m here to meet Taeyeon” Clara said.

Taeyeon surprised after Clara said that.

“Can we have a drink?” Clara continues while looking at Taeyeon.

“But…I have a lot work to do” Taeyeon said to refused.

“Just for a while, please” Clara said begging to her.

“I handle here. Go,” Tiffany said while looks at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon hesitate for a while before she looks at both of them and then she nodded.

“Okay, let’s go out” Taeyeon replied.

 

 

 

 

NEARBY CAFÉ

 

Taeyeon feels uneasy after both of them enter the café. She feels that Clara have something important to tell her and she feels it’s related to Jiyong.

“So…how’s the project?” Clara asked randomly.

“I hope it’s run smoothly” Taeyeon replied

“Hurm…actually, that not the main point I ask you out” Clara said honestly.

Taeyeon just keep silent while wait for her to continues the talks.

“I’m here to give you this,” Clara said while giving Taeyeon the envelope.

Taeyeon frown when she saw the envelope

“What it is?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Just open” Clara said while stares at Taeyeon firmly.

Then, Taeyeon open the envelope slowly before she read the paper write Testimony result.

She looks at the paper diligently before she noticed what actually Clara wants to tell her. At first, she feels surprised to see the result but she try to calm down herself.

Clara stares at Taeyeon excitedly after she saw her expressions by looking the paper.

“So…that’s what I’m telling you not to close to Jiyong oppa. He has a child with me, that’s the reasons I want him to be with me” Clara said her intention.

“It’ is true?” Taeyeon asked to makes sure what her seeing.

“Don’t you read the result? Of course, it’s true. Here” Clara said while take out a picture from her handbag.

“That’s him,” Clara continues while give the picture of kid is smiling on that picture.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter