break-time

Lion + Fish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

APARTMENT

 

Taeyeon is looking at the night scene in the city of Seoul alone on the balcony. At that time, her minds keep remembering the situation between her and Clara also the incidents Jiyong and Clara at the hospital. She feels uncomfortable after the incidents at the hospital.

 

Taeyeon POV

“Why I feel sympathy to her? Jiyong…you know how much I love you but…”

 

“What are you doing here?” suddenly Jiyong voice comes from her behind before she feels his is kissing her shoulder.

“You’re back” Taeyeon replied before she turns to face him.

“I miss you,” Jiyong said before he kisses Taeyeon lips softly.

“Hey, unnie will saw us” Taeyeon replied before she pushes him away.

“Let her be” Jiyong said while chuckles.

“How is she?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Hurm…she’s fine” Jiyong replied but his face shows vice versa.

Taeyeon noticed Jiyong face then she ask

“Are you okay?”

Jiyong turn to looks at Taeyeon and then he smiles.

“I’m fine. What about you?” Jiyong asked while staring at Taeyeon.

“I think we have something to talk about” Taeyeon suddenly said.

Jiyong frown after he hears Taeyeon words.

“What are you wanted to talk?” Jiyong asked curiously.

Taeyeon looks at Jiyong deeply while her hands slowly approach Jiyong face.

“I think we need break-time for this relationship. It's for the better of both of us,” Taeyeon said softly.

Jiyong frown with mixed feeling after hear Taeyeon words.

“What do you mean by that?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“I know this is so sudden but...I already make a decision about this” Taeyeon replied while she trying hard not to cry.

Jiyong saw to which direction the conversation is, when he saw Taeyeon tears eyes. He then takes Taeyeon hands on his face before he pull her close and hugs her tightly.

“No…no…Please…Don’t leave me…I'll settle this problem with her soon. Trust me,” Jiyong said while he is already crying on her shoulder.

Taeyeon also cry after she hears Jiyong words. She can feel his tears wet her shoulder.

“Jiyong…” Taeyeon said try to comfort him but Jiyong stops her and kiss her lips.

“Why are you thinking of leaving me? Why?”Jiyong asked after he releases his kiss.

“Jiyong…it’s not just about us…” Taeyeon replied try to explain. However, Jiyong didn’t want to accept her reasons to leave him.

“What? Did is just about her? Are telling me that you want to scarify this relationship just because of her?” Jiyong asked furiously

“If it can save someone's life, why not?” Taeyeon asked him back.

Jiyong stares at Taeyeon after she replied that. He just speechless after hear Taeyeon question.

“I…I don’t know…why this is happening to me?!” Jiyong shouts furiously.

“Jiyong…hey, look at me,” Taeyeon said softly try to comfort him. She pulls Jiyong toward her and places her hand on his face and then she wipes his tears slowly.

“I know…everything that just happen it’s not your fault. I know, what is she doing to you is just because she just want your love and I know…your love is mine and always be mine…but in here…your heart…” Taeyeon said softly while touch Jiyong chest.

“You have a pure heart, Jiyong. Your heart says what happened is our love test. But, I know that you are just like me who wouldn't be selfish…I know that you are willing to make the decision to not disappoint me and her. So…I make this decision so you don't feel burdened.” Taeyeon said softly to comfort Jiyong feelings.

Jiyong feels touched with Taeyeon words. He knows that what is actually Taeyeon doing is just not for Clara is also for him.

“You’re not burden…” Jiyong replied.

“Please…I can’t imagine what will happen to you if she died because of you…it’s hurt” Taeyeon said

“I can’t imagine my life without you, Tae” Jiyong said while hold his tears before he hugs her tightly. Meanwhile, Taeyeon is already crying in Jiyong hugs. As they hugged the balcony, Dami who heard their conversation from earlier also shed tears of sadness.

 

 

 

NEXT DAY

 

Jiyong open his eyes slowly and then he saw Taeyeon sleeping face beside him. He smiles widely before he kisses her forehead.

“Love you,” Jiyong mutter after he kisses her. Suddenly, his phone is ringing from a side table. He slowly takes his phone and saw it’s Clara assistant.

“Hello” Jiyong greet her.

“Okay. I’m coming” Jiyong continues before he ended the called.

“I’ll promise I’ll settle with her soon. Trust me” Jiyong mutter before he kiss Taeyeon forehead and then move to her cheek. After that, he just is leaving the room with mixed feelings.

After Taeyeon hear the door close, she open her eyes before she touch her cheek.

“I’m sorry, Jiyong” Taeyeon mutter alone while looks at the door.

 

 

 

Jiyong speed his steps and rush to wear his shoes. While he is wearing his shoe, Dami approach him and ask

“Are you going to the hospital?”

Jiyong nodded while still focusing on his shoes.

“What are you going to do, Jiyong? Are you really wanted to stay with her like this?” Dami asked curiously.

“Noona, what are you want to say?” Jiyong asked her back

“So when are you going to do this to her? Forever?” Dami asked furiously.

“Noona, I'll be along until she recovers” Jiyong replied

“What if…after this she will doing the same thing to make sure you’re staying with her? Will you'll let Taeyeon go?” Dami asked curiously.

Jiyong didn’t answer his sister. His minds are already miserable after Taeyeon say she wants to have break-time with him last night.

“Jiyong…I do love you…I know what is happening between you, her and Taeyeon but please…think about yourself. What makes you’re happy? I want you to be happy, Jiyong” Dami said sadly.

“Noona…” Jiyong call his sister softly before he pull her and hugs her.

“Don’t you worry about me…let me handle this things” Jiyong said try to comfort Dami.

“I know you can handle this, Jiyong. But…I’m sad to see you and Taeyeon like this” Dami said softly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter