meet again

Lion + Fish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JEJU ISLAND

 

That night, Dami and Jiyong have their dinner with their hal-abeoji.

“So, why you want to meet us?” Dami asked.

Their hal-abeoji chuckles after he hears the question.

“Both of you so impatient” he said.

“Hal-abeoji…” Jiyong said while cutely whining.

“Arasso…” he replied while chuckles.

“I have some project for the next month,” he continues.

Dami and Jiyong just listen to him silently while munch their foods.

“We are going to collaborate with Seoul Company for this project. Both of you will work with their designers. I already meet the chairman and we agreed to do this together. So, what both of you think?” he continues explains.

“I’m fine with it but let me settle here first” Dami respond meanwhile Jiyong just munch his foods without saying nothing.

“Jiyong, what are you thinking?” his hal-abeoji asked.

“What if I disagree?” Jiyong asked.

“If you don't agree, I have to find another photographer. Hurm me like this ... it's difficult” he replied trying to find sympathy.

“Yah! This is for our company. Why you don’t want to do this?” Dami asked curiously.

“I just do not like Seoul.” Jiyong replied with random reasons.

Dami hit Jiyong head and says

“Yah! Don’t give stupid excuses for this!”

“Argh…! It’s hurts!” Jiyong grunt in pain.

“Okay, enough…enough” their hal-abeoji stops them.

“So, are you in or not?” he continues to ask Jiyong.

Jiyong looks at his hal-abeoji eyes and saw hope of it from him.

“Arasso, I’m doing this for you, hal-abeoji” Jiyong said give up to his hal-abeoji.

Hal-abeoji smiles widely after Jiyong said that.

“Thank you. I hope you two will work well together with them,” he said with hope.

“We will” Dami replied and smiles.

 

 

 

SEOUL

 

The manager and Taeyeon leave the restaurant after that.

“Taeyeon-shi, we have provided an apartment for you to stay in while you are completing this project. Tomorrow Seohyun will give you the key.” The manager said.

“Oh, that nice. Thank you” Taeyeon replied.

“Don’t worry. Just let us know if you need anything,” the manager said.

“Nae, thank you for the treat” Taeyeon replied blissful.

“Okay Taeyeon-shi, we meet you tomorrow. I’ll introduce you to the team,” the manager said before she excuses herself.

 

 

 

JEJU ISLAND

 

“Hal-abeoji, I’m sleeping here tonight,” Jiyong said after he finishes his dinner.

“Okay, I’ll tell Mr. Song to prepared your room” his hal-abeoji said.

“I’m sorry, hal-abeoji. I have to go back. There is something I have to do before leaving” Dami said.

“Arasso” he replied.

“Oh, I forgot to tell you. You two will be staying in the apartment there. They've set it up. It’s hard if you stay at the hotel for this project,” He continues said.

“That’s great!” Jiyong said.

“Wah… I think this was very special project,” Dami said.

“Of course” their hal-abeoji said while smiling widely.

“Oh” Jiyong suddenly remember something.

Dami and his hal-abeoji turn to looks at him.

“Before this, you say you already found someone. Who is it?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“Oh, that one. I forget to tell you. I've found a designer who can help us with this project. You two will meet her there,” he explains to them.

“Who? Did we know?” Dami asked

“You can know it later” he replied with smiles. Dami and Jiyong looks at each other before turn to looks at their hal-abeoji.

 

 

 

NEXT DAY

BUTTERFLY COMPANY

 

Taeyeon enter the office with excitement. She looks around and she likes it. After that, she approaches the receptionist to inform her presence.

 

“Hello, good morning” Taeyeon greet at the person.

“Morning, yes. What can I help you?” the person asked.

“I’m Kim Taeyeon. The new designer” Taeyeon introduce herself.

“Ouh! You here! Wait a sec,” the person said.

“Okay” Taeyeon replied and smiles.

“Taeyeon-shi, here is your pass. You can use it. Please go to the fifth floor. Our managers are waiting for you,” the person said politely.

“Thank you” Taeyeon replied while she takes the pass.

“Welcome” the person replied and smiles.

 

 

 

“Welcome, Taeyeon-shi” the manager greet her after saw Taeyeon enters the room.

“Thank you. You have a nice office,” Taeyeon praise her.

“Oh, thank you” the manager replied.

“So, today I’ll introduce you with the team” the manager said.

“Okay” Taeyeon replied.

“Let’s go. They’re waiting for us at meeting room,” the manager said before she walks toward the door. Taeyeon just nodded and then follow her from behind.

 

 

 

Taeyeon and the manager enter the meeting room while talking to each other. When they enter the room, Taeyeon saw Seohyun, her assistant with another woman is there with her.

“Taeyeon-shi, this is your assistant designer, Tiffany” the manager introduces them

“Oh, hello. I’m Tiffany. You can call me Fany” Tiffany introduces herself.

“Hello, I’m Kim Taeyeon. Nice to meet you” Taeyeon replied.

“This Seohyun. You already know her, right?” the manager asked.

Taeyeon nodded and smile toward Seohyun.

“Okay, throughout this project, here are your friends. I hope this project works out well. Hope your cooperation is successful,” the manager said.

“We will” Tiffany replied.

“Yeah, don’t worry. I’ll give fully to the project,” Taeyeon said while smiling.

“Good to hear. I hope the representatives from Jeju companies can also cooperate with the company,” the manager said.

“When will we meet them?” Tiffany asked.

“As I know they will come next week,” the manager replied.

“Okay, so we have to start get ready with the ideas” Taeyeon said excitedly.

“Okay!” Tiffany replied and smiles.

 

 

NEXT WEEK

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter