the thought

Lion + Fish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NEXT DAY

 

That morning, Dami have a breakfast with Jiyong alone because Taeyeon go out for a walk on the beach.

“Last night I heard someone laugh outside the room” Dami said try to tease Jiyong.

Jiyong just smiles and shakes his head slowly when he remembers the incidents.

“What happen?” Dami asked curiously.

“Nothing” Jiyong replied shortly while smiling.

Dami pout her lips after she didn’t get the right answer for her question.

“Hey, don’t you going to tell her the truth?” Dami suddenly asked.

Jiyong silent while munch his foods.

“Let me tell her” Dami said

“No noona!” Jiyong replied firmly.

“Then? You just want let her go just like that? Don’t you have any regrets if someone else takes her?” Dami asked

Jiyong didn’t respond to her question. For him, he know that Taeyeon already built a wall around her and not easy for him to break through the wall. He needs time for Taeyeon to accept himself.

“Do not let too long, people easily changed, and in an instant she would go out of our lives forever,” Dami said before she eats her foods.

Jiyong stares at Dami while thinking her words deeply.

 

 

 

While Dami and Jiyong having their breakfast, suddenly Taeyeon come to their table while smiling.

“Wow…wows…what's with that smile?” Dami asked.

“Guess what I found?” Taeyeon asked before her seat beside Dami.

“What it is?” Dami asked curiously.

“Tadaaa….” Taeyeon said while show shell that she found on the beach.

“Wow…how beautiful this shell is” Dami said while she takes the shell from Taeyeon hand and stares at it.

“Hey, how dare you take that clam” suddenly Jiyong said.

Taeyeon and Dami turn to looks at Jiyong.

“Why? Does it matter to you?” Taeyeon asked while narrow her eyes.

“Yeah…you interfere with his habitat” Jiyong replied try joking with her.

“Really? What made you say that?” Taeyeon asked uneasy with Jiyong words.

“Don’t you see discovery channel? If you disturb their habitat, their leader will find you and haunt you for life,” Jiyong replied try to scared her with the joking. Dami shakes her head when Jiyong try to tease Taeyeon again.

Taeyeon suddenly feels uneasy after Jiyong said that. She stares at the beautiful shell in Dami hand. After that, Taeyeon grab the shell in Dami hand and she threw it into a nearby pond. Dami and Jiyong stunned with Taeyeon sudden reactions.

After Taeyeon throw that shell, Jiyong laugh loudly and says

“You are so naive”

Taeyeon stares at Jiyong furiously after hear his words. Dami noticed Taeyeon angry expressions.

“Enough, Jiyong” Dami said try to stops Jiyong from his laugh.

Taeyeon then took a half glass of water in front of her and then slowly poured the water into Jiyong's head.

Dami startled to see the scene while Jiyong surprise with Taeyeon sudden attack.

“Yah..!” Jiyong shouts angrily.

“Ouh, I thought you were drunk,” Taeyeon said sarcastically. Then, she leaves the table with feeling satisfied.

“Don't look at her that way, it's your fault” Dami said while chuckles when she saw Jiyong wetness.

 

Jiyong POV

‘Taeyeon ... you're really testing me’

 

 

 

 

AT THE BEACH

 

Jiyong walk on the beach while taking pictures of the scenery. Then, he stepped on the shells and took them. Jiyong smiled when reminded of the scene in the cafe before. He took the shell and kept it in his pants pocket. As he focuses on the surrounding scenery, suddenly he looks Taeyeon under a tree. He saw Taeyeon was relaxing in her chair while sketching something on a drawing book. Jiyong smiles before he walks toward her.

“What’chu doing?” Jiyong said cutely before he relaxing in the chair next to her.

Taeyeon turns to looks at Jiyong for a while before she focuses back on her sketching and ignoring his presence. Jiyong just smiles with Taeyeon reactions.

 

Jiyong POV

‘Don’t make such a cute face… I can't stand it’

 

For a while, they were both silent. Taeyeon focuses on her work while Jiyong is next to playing with her camera.

“Why are you here?” suddenly Taeyeon break the silent between them.

Jiyong smiles before his reply

“To see the scenery”

“Then, go” Taeyeon said try to expel Jiyong from there.

“I was watching it” Jiyong replied while staring at Taeyeon.

“Ergh…” said try to hold her anger.

Then, she closes her drawing book and then gets up from the chair.

“Hey, where are you going?” Jiyong asked when he saw Taeyeon get up.

“Stay away from lion” Taeyeon replied and then she walks away from there.

Jiyong chuckles after hear her words. Then, he gets up from his seat and chases her.

 

 

 

“Hey, wait for me!” Jiyong shouts from behind.

Taeyeon speed her steps after she hear Jiyong voice behind. Jiyong noticed that Taeyeon try to run away from him. Then, he jokingly shouts loudly to her.

“Honey, please slow down your pace. Don't forget that you are pregnant” Jiyong smirk wickedly after he shouts that. Nearby visitors saw them both. One of them approached Taeyeon and told her to be careful. Jiyong saw the situation trying to hold back laughter.

“Thank you, sir” Jiyong said to the visitor.

“Most welcome. Take care of her,” the visitor said before leave them.

Taeyeon looks at him furiously before she bravely pulls Jiyong hair.

“What did just you say? I'm what?” Taeyeon said furiously while pulls his hair.

“Yah…I’m sorry.” Jiyong replied while hold Taeyeon hand on his head.

“Now you're sorry. Then you annoy me again” Taeyeon said but her hand still grab Jiyong hair.

“No, seriously I’m sorry” Jiyong said apologies to her.

“Don't you ever make a joke like that!” Taeyeon said.

“Arasso…I’m sorry” Jiyong replied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter