hidden truth

Lion + Fish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BUTTERFLY COMPANY

 

Taeyeon walks toward the wardrobe at the back while carrying the files. When she focusing on her works, suddenly she feels someone is hugging her from behind.

“What are you doing?” Taeyeon asked knowingly that Jiyong behind her.

“Hugging you” Jiyong replied before he kisses Taeyeon hair.

“Stop it, others will see us” Taeyeon said while try to release Jiyong hands.

“Let it be. I want they know about us” Jiyong replied then tighten his hands on Taeyeon waist.

“Jiyong…I’m working here” Taeyeon said try to begging him for let her go.

“Then, just do it. I’m don’t bother you,” Jiyong replied

“Yeah…sure you don’t” Taeyeon said sarcastically.

“Okay, I’ll let you go but…” Jiyong stops her words before he turn Taeyeon to facing him.

“But what?” Taeyeon asked nervously.

“Give me a kiss” Jiyong said teasingly.

“No way…” Taeyeon refused

“Then, I won’t let you go” Jiyong replied while still hugs her tightly.

 

Taeyeon POV

“So this is what Jiyong look like when he in loved ... he's really spoiled!”

 

Taeyeon smirks before she kisses him on the cheek.

“Here you go…” Jiyong release her after she kisses his cheek.

“Go do your works” Taeyeon said before she turns to continue her works.

“Tonight I ask again” Jiyong replied while smiling.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes after Jiyong said that. Jiyong is just laughing when he see her face.

After that, he walks away from there and leaves Taeyeon to do her works.

 

 

 

When Jiyong arrive at in front, he surprise to see Clara is sitting near his desk.

“Hello…” Clara greets him happily.

Jiyong looks around and saw only Seohyun is there.

“What are you doing here?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“To meet you,” Clara said before she walks toward Jiyong and tries to hugs him.

“Don’t…” Jiyong push her hands away.

“Hey…why are you being like this?” Clara asked when Jiyong push her away.

“You know there is nothing between us,” Jiyong said firmly.

Jiyong feels uncomfortable when Seohyun is there watching him and Clara bickering. He then pull Clara hand and bring her out from the studio forcefully.

After Jiyong leaves, Taeyeon come without knowing what just happen. Seohyun hesitate to tell her what just happen or not. At the end, she just keeps herself silent and continues her works.

“Where is everybody?” Taeyeon asked when she looks nobody there except Seohyun.

“Dami unnie go to meet the manager,” Seohyun said

“Tiffany and Sooyoung unnie are out to buy a drink,” Seohyun continues.

Taeyeon nodded but then she noticed Jiyong also disappear from his desk.

At first, she wants to ask Seohyun but she cancels her intention.

 

 

 

Jiyong bring Clara at the rooftop after they leave the studio.

“Okay, let we clear here. I…don’t …want…anything…happen…between…us!” Jiyong said it one by one clearly.

“Why? Because you are already have she here?” Clara asked

Jiyong know whom is Clara point to.

“Whether she is or not, I will not be with you,” Jiyong replied firmly.

Clara stares at Jiyong furiously. She feels resentful because Jiyong reject outright. In her life, she will get what she wants no matter what will have to do.

“What if you do if I’m saying I already gave birth to your son?” Clara said try to makes Jiyong fright.

Jiyong laugh after he hears Clara words.

“Hey, I know your game! Enough please. Stop liar to me,” Jiyong said

“Don't you remember what just happened that night?” Clara try again to make Jiyong fright.

“Hey, you know that nothing is happen that night” Jiyong said defend himself.

“How do you know? You're not aware what actually you’re doing with me that night,” Clara said confidently. Then, she saw Jiyong expressions changing.

 

Clara POV

“Now I got you!”

 

“I know I’m doing nothing that night and that’s not my son” Jiyong replied firmly.

“What if I can prove that it's your son?” Clara asked confidently.

Jiyong stares at her furiously before say

“Then prove it!”

“Okay…but…” Clara stop her words while stares at Jiyong firmly.

“What?” Jiyong asked furiously.

“If I can prove it, I won't hesitate to reveal this to everyone. Including your lover,” Clara said while smirk wickedly.

Jiyong frightens after hearing Clara words but he confidently knows that he is not guilty.

“If not…I want you disappeared from my life forever” Jiyong replied firmly.

Clara stares at him furiously after she hears Jiyong words.

“Okay…see you soon,” Clara said before she leaves the rooftop and waving at him.

“You’re crazy girl,” Jiyong mutter after she leaves him.

 

 

 

Jiyong enters the studio after that. His mind keeps thinking what just Clara said to him without him aware of the others watching him.

“Jiyong, where are you going?” Dami asked curiously.

“Huh?” Jiyong asked blankly.

Taeyeon noticed Jiyong pale face, she know something just happen to him.

“Are you okay?” Taeyeon asked worried while walk toward him.

Jiyong turn to looks at Taeyeon with mixed feelings. He then pull Taeyeon and hugs her tightly.

All of them surprised after see the scene.

Sooyoung wide her eyes, Tiffany make surprised face and Seohyun mutter

“Oh my God!”

Dami shakes her head when saw Jiyong reaction.

“What happen?” Taeyeon asked worried when she feels something wrong with Jiyong.

“Yah…! What happen here?” suddenly Sooyoung shouts from beside.

Jiyong and Taeyeon startled when Sooyoung shouts.

“Are guys already…together?” Tiffany hesitates to ask.

“I know this will happen!” Seohyun said excitedly.

“Jiyong, please behave” Dami said from her desk.

Taeye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter