here comes the trouble

Lion + Fish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THAT NIGHT

BUTTERFLY COMPANY

 

That night Taeyeon have to stay back to finish her works. Seohyun and Tiffany also stay with her to cover up their works. While all of them focus on their works, suddenly Jiyong enters the studio while bringing dinner for them.

“Here everybody, eat this” Jiyong said while place the pizza on the nearby table.

“Wah….oppa! You’re jjang!” Tiffany said while smiling.

“I want to eat...!” Seohyun said while walks toward the table.

However, Taeyeon just stay at her table and still focus on her works.

“Hey, come eat this!” Jiyong said to Taeyeon. However, she just nodded without looking at him.

Jiyong looks at her and then he just shakes his head. Suddenly, his phone is ringing and his saw his sister is calling.

“Hello, noona” Jiyong greet

“Hey, where are you two?” Dami asked curiously.

“We still at the studio” Jiyong replied.

“Oooo…that’s why nobody at home” Dami said.

“You already home?” Jiyong asked.

“Yeah, the factory manager sends me home” Dami explain.

“Wah…special services” Jiyong said

Dami laugh when she hears Jiyong words.

“Okay, I want to get a bath. See you,” Dami said before she ended the call.

 

 

 

Later, Jiyong looks that Taeyeon still busy with her work. The food on the table also doesn't touch it.

 

Jiyong POV

‘Did she protest against me? Or she just too obsesses with her works?’

 

Jiyong looks at his watch it’s already 10 PM. Suddenly, Seohyun said she have to go back.

“Unnie, I’m going home. See you tomorrow,” Seohyun said before she leaves the studio. Jiyong then gets up from his seat, go to the table, and place a slice of pizza on the plate. Then, he walks toward Taeyeon place and puts the plate in front of her.

“Eat” Jiyong said shortly.

“I’ll eat later” Taeyeon said while still focus on her drawing.

“Now” Jiyong said forcefully.

Taeyeon lift up her head and then stares at Jiyong.

“I know you have to do your job but do not have to starve” Jiyong said softly.

Suddenly, Taeyeon feels touch with his concern. Then, she takes the pizza on the plate and eats it.

Jiyong smile when he saw she eat the pizza.

“Good girl” Jiyong said while smiling.

“Thank you” Taeyeon replied while munch the foods.

“What do you want for a drink? I can buy it for you,” Jiyong asked.

“No need” Taeyeon said try to refused.

“Wait here. I’ll buy it for you,” Jiyong said before he leaves the studio.

Tiffany that saw the scene just smiles.

“He’s really cares about you, huh?” Tiffany said when Jiyong leave the studio.

“He’s caring toward me? I just funny to hear that” Taeyeon replied while chuckles awkwardly but her mind keep thinking about Tiffany words.

 

Taeyeon POV

‘Did he?’

 

“He cares about everyone” Taeyeon said try to avoid Tiffany thought.

“Yeah, we wait and see” Tiffany replied before she continues her works.

 

 

 

ON THE WAY BACK HOME

 

Taeyeon and Jiyong is waiting for the bus to go back home. While waiting, Taeyeon relieves her body from fatigue. Jiyong that seat beside her just stares at her silently. Few moments later, the bus arrives and both of them get on the bus. Taeyeon take a seat beside the windows while Jiyong seat beside her. Both of them just keep silent while looking at outside the windows. Suddenly, Jiyong saw Taeyeon head slammed against the window of the bus. Jiyong looks at her and saw Taeyeon is already sleeping.

“Hey, are you sleeping?” Jiyong asked slowly. However, she didn’t respond him.

Jiyong smiles while slowly takes her head and then place it on his shoulder softly.

Taeyeon felt comfortable when her head rested on Jiyong's shoulder. Without realizing it, she adjusted her position by bringing her towards Jiyong. At first, Jiyong feels uneasy when she is too close to him. After that, he feels glad to let her head on his shoulder. He smells her hair and it calmed down his feeling.

 

 

 

“Taeyeon-na, wake up, we’re almost there,” Jiyong said while touch Taeyeon shoulder.

“Huh?” Taeyeon asked in half-aware.

“We’re almost arrive” Jiyong said softly. Suddenly, Taeyeon body is stiff. She saw her body close to Jiyong while her head rested on Jiyong's shoulder. Then, she remembers that both of them are in the bus.

 

Taeyeon POV

‘Taeyaon-ah! What are you doing? Argh…it’s so embarrassing. Need I to pretend nothing happen?’

 

Jiyong noticed Taeyeon body stiff after she awake. He just smiles before he jokingly says

“Did you feel comfortable to sleep on my shoulder?”

Taeyeon lift up her head slowly while pretending to stretch body. Jiyong that seat besides her is just smiling widely.

After that, the bus stops at the bus stop. Taeyeon rush get up from her seat to get off the bus. Jiyong get up from his seat and let Taeyeon walk past him. He then follows her from behind.

 

 

 

APARTMENT

 

While waiting for the elevator, both of them just keep silent. All the way to the apartment, Jiyong just smiled at Taeyeon. He noticed that Taeyeon tried to act as nothing happened before.

“Are you're still sleepy?” Jiyong whisper to her ear softly tries to .

Taeyeon startled when she hear Jiyong voice near her ear. She tries to ignore him but Jiyong keeps turned to look at her.

“Why are you avoiding me?” Jiyong asked jokingly.

Taeyeon just try hard not to look at him. Then, the elevator door open, Taeyeon speed her steps toward the elevator and then Jiyong follow her.

“Hey, don’t ignore me like this” Jiyong said while they inside the elevator.

Taeyeon then turn to looks at him. Jiyong smiles toward her with teasing smile. Taeyeon feels irate when she saw his smiling like that.

“Stops smiling like that!” Taeyeon said before she turns her looks to the elevator door.

“What? I just smiling” Jiyong said try to hold his laugh. However, Taeyeon just ignore him until both of them enters the home.

 

 

 

Before Taeyeon enters her room, she turns to looks at Jiyong. Jiyong stops in front of his room door and rise his eyebrows to her sign what are it.

“Thank you for today” suddenly Taeyeon said to him before she enters her room.

Jiyong stunned for a while after he hears her words. Then, he just shakes his head and smiles.

“Hey, you look happy” suddenly Dami voice comes from beside him. Jiyong turn his head and saw Dami's head came out while her hand holds the door.

“Noona, you surprise me!” Jiyong said.

“Sorry, why looks so happy?” Dami asked while her eyes look at Taeyeon room door.

“Nothing” Jiyong replied shortly and noticed his sister stares.

Dami just smiles and jokingly say

“I think I have to be outstation”

“Noona…enough. I’m tired. Good night” Jiyong replied before he enters his room.

Dami just smiles and lift her shoulders before she go back inside her room.

 

 

 

That night, both of them have insomnia. Jiyong feels happy when he remembers how Taeyeon slept on his shoulder, Taeyeon's smell and her thanks. Meanwhile, Taeyeon embarrassed as she remembered how she fell asleep on Jiyong's shoulder. Then, she remembers Tiffany words

 

‘He’s really cares about you’

 

“Did he really care?” Taeyeon mumbles. However, her mind flashback w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter