greetings of friendship

Lion + Fish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE NEXT DAY

 

Taeyeon takes seat at the table while waiting for Jiyong. She opens her phone and looks again the message.

 

Wait for me at the café 3pm – Jiyong

 

Taeyeon looks at her watch and it’s five minutes before 3pm.

“Is he kind of late or early person?” Taeyeon mumbles alone.

While waiting for him, Taeyeon open her sketchbook and continues her drawing.

 

 

 

Jiyong is already at the café but he just takes a seat behind the wall to see Taeyeon silently. When he saw Taeyeon enter the café, he is already smiling. He wants to approach her but he stops it. He just waits until 3pm to go get her. Before that, he takes out his camera and then he snaps some pictures of Taeyeon secretly.

 

“She’s like an angel,” Jiyong mumbles alone while stares at her.

 

While he keeps staring at her, suddenly he saw someone approach her. He knows that person because he is his classmate.

 

 

 

“Hi, you're alone?” the men asked before he seat in front of Taeyeon.

Taeyeon stunned for a while when she saw him.

“I saw you before this,” the men said while smiling.

Taeyeon frown when she hears his words.

“I know you don’t know me. Let me introduce myself. I’m Choi Seung-hyun” the men introduce himself to Taeyeon.

“Oh, where have you seen me?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“When I volunteered at your faculty council,” he replied.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t notice you,” Taeyeon said awkwardly.

“I’m sure that” he replied while stares at Taeyeon deeply.

Suddenly the situation becomes more awkward when both of them just keep silent.

 

 

 

“Sorry, I’m late” suddenly Jiyong appear.

Taeyeon relieved to see Jiyong.

“It’s okay” Taeyeon replied to Jiyong.

“Hyung, what are you doing here? You know her?” Jiyong asked curiously.

Seunghyun feels weird when he saw Jiyong presence.

“Are you here to meet him?” Seunghyung asked Taeyeon.

Taeyeon just nodded meanwhile Jiyong just smiling before his seat beside Taeyeon.

“Oh, I thought you just through here” Seunghyun said.

“Why are you here?” Jiyong asked Seunghyun curiously.

“Okay, I'll leave you both alone. Taeyeon-shi, I hope to meet you again,” Seunghyun said and ignore Jiyong question before he leaves the table.

Jiyong stares at Seunghyun with an uncomfortable look meanwhile Taeyeon just frown confused with his words.

 

 

 

“So, where is my cloth?” Taeyeon suddenly asked.

Jiyong smiles when he hears Taeyeon question.

“Why so impatient?” Jiyong asked to .

“I don’t have time to play around” Taeyeon replied before she close her sketchbook.

“And you think I have time to playing with you?” Jiyong replied to more.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes while looks at Jiyong.

“Okay, enough. What are your conditions? Can you just give me back my cloth?” Taeyeon asked again.

Jiyong chuckles when he noticed Taeyeon don't want to continue argue with him.

“Hurm…” Jiyong looks at his watch before he continues says

“You have to come with me because I did not bring your shirts here”

“You what? Then, what's the point of this meeting if you don't bring it? Arghh….” Taeyeon said frustration.

“That’s why I want you to follow me,” Jiyong said like ordering her to follow him.

Taeyeon stares at him furiously before she says

“I'm patient just because I want to get my clothes back on. Otherwise...”

“What? What are you going to do?” Jiyong asked try to challenge her.

Taeyeon just stares at him before she gets up from her seat.

“Where are you going?” Jiyong asked curiously. Suddenly, he feels guilty toward her.

“You telling me to follow you, then let’s go!” Taeyeon said firmly.

Jiyong smiles when he hears her words before he gets up from the seat and then took her to his motorcycle.

 

 

 

“You’re crazy! I will not be riding behind you! Not once!” Taeyeon said furiously when Jiyong just gives her the helmet.

“If we don't want to ride, we can walk, even within 3km of 30 minutes.” Jiyong said.

Taeyeon didn’t respond him. She just stares at him furiously.

“30 minutes walk. I didn't know you were going to be with me for so long.” Jiyong continues said try to teasing her.

“As your wish!” Taeyeon replied.

“Then?” Jiyong asked while give her the helmet.

Taeyeon takes the helmet roughly before she put on the helmet.

Jiyong smiles when he saw Taeyeon expressions. He then help her wear the helmet while his eyes staring at her face.

“You’re cute when angry,” Jiyong said while smiling.

Taeyeon looks at his eyes try to against his gaze. However, turn out she just avoid his stares.

Jiyong smiles after that before he helps her to riding his motorcycle.

“For safety, you can put both my hands on my shoulders. But to be safe you can hug me tight.” Jiyong said jokingly.

“As you wish!” Taeyeon replied while holding her arms.

Jiyong shakes his head before he start the engine.

When the motorcycle starting to move, Taeyeon found herself uncomfortable and slowly placed her hand on Jiyong's shoulder. Jiyong smiles when he feels Taeyeon hands on his shoulder.

 

 

 

Jiyong stops his motorcycle in front of restaurant. Taeyeon looks around before she slowly get down from the motorcycle.

“Why are we here?” Taeyeon asked confused.

Jiyong help her to remove the helmet and says

“I want you to accompany me to eat, I'm hungry”

Taeyeon looks at him furiously.

“What? It’s the condition. You have to grant it” Jiyong continues said before he walks toward the restaurant. Taeyeon just staring at him with mixed feeli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter