unexpected news

Lion + Fish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After she heard the offer from Heechul, Taeyeon feels mixed feelings about her life. She then brings herself out from the party and alone in the staircase. She rubs her neck to release her tired all day long. Suddenly, a child came with his toy car. That child is just playing the toy while ignoring Taeyeon sitting there. Taeyeon stares at the child while smiling.

“Hey, why are you playing here alone?” Taeyeon asked but the child just stare at her blankly.

Taeyeon startled after see the child face.

“It’s him,” Taeyeon mutter surprised.

Taeyeon know that the child in front of her is a same kid in that photo before. Taeyeon slowly approach him and her eyes keeps looking at him. As seen, the child is around 3 or 4 years old.

“Hey, what is your name?” Taeyeon asked while smiling to him

That child is staring at her without saying anything.

“Wow…you have a nice car here” Taeyeon try again to talk with him.

“It’s a truck” the child replied.

“Oh, I’m sorry. What a nice truck” Taeyeon said while smiling

“It can move faster” the child replied while showing Taeyeon his toy

“Wow…where is your omma?” Taeyeon asked

“Omma is working” the child replied.

Taeyeon feels touched when she saw the child. She then slowly rubs his hair and say

“Come. Let me bring you to your omma”

 

 

 

 

Jiyong looks around to find Taeyeon but he can’t. At first, he saw Taeyeon is talking one of their VIP guests. After that, he didn’t see her anymore. Suddenly, someone one approaches him from behind

“What are you looking at?” Clara asked

Jiyong is trying to ignore her after he hear Clara voice. Clara feels furious when Jiyong just ignore her presence.

“Hey, I brought you a surprise” Clara continues said

Jiyong turn his looks at her after she said that.

“Oh, it’s can draw your attention, huh?” Clara said while smiling wickedly.

“What do you want?” Jiyong asked firmly

“As you asked before, I want to meet you with OUR kid” Clara replied excitedly.

Jiyong startled after he heard that words. He did not expect that Clara would take that kid there.

“You look surprised,” Clara said sarcastically.

“You…” Jiyong said to try to curse her but he didn’t after he saw Taeyeon is entering the hall while holding a child's hand. Jiyong suddenly feels his hear beast pound so fast when he saw the child in Taeyeon hand.

“Oh…he is with your lover…” Clara said when she also saw Taeyeon and the child.

 

 

 

Dami startled when she saw the kid in the hall. Dami also knows the truth about Jiyong's son. Jiyong had to tell his sister the truth he had just know about it. At first, Dami scolds Jiyong but she knows that what happened is not Jiyong's fault. Dami try to talk to Clara but time didn't allow her to talk to Clara because of her busy schedule. Finally, she now saw the presence of the child there with his hand holding Taeyeon hand. Dami feels sorry to Taeyeon after she sees that scene.

 

Dami POV

“Argh…it’s too touched. What should I do?”

 

“Unnie, who is that kid?” suddenly Tiffany asked her

Dami didn’t answer her because her mind is already nowhere.

Sooyoung and Tiffany looks at each other before turn to looks at Taeyeon and the kid.

 

 

 

Jiyong is playing with the kid at the behind the council. Meanwhile Clara and Taeyeon are staring at both of them with mixed feelings.

“So…have you decided to leave him?” Clara asked curiously.

Taeyeon didn’t answer her while her eyes keep staring at Jiyong.

“He looks so happy with him,” Clara said try to make Taeyeon feels uneasy.

“Yeah” Taeyeon replied shortly.

“Please, leave him. I do anything to makes him back to me and our son,” Clara said try to begging.

Taeyeon turn her looks at Jiyong and the he turn to looks at Clara and ask

“You'll be happy this way?”

“Yeah, as long Jiyong oppa is with me” Clara replied

“Do you think about his happy?” Taeyeon suddenly asked

Clara startled with Taeyeon question but she reply

“He will happy to stay with me and the kid”

Taeyeon turn to looks at Clara and didn’t say anything. After that, Taeyeon just leave Jiyong there with the kid and Clara.

 

 

 

Jiyong saw Taeyeon walks away from there. He then approach the kid and say

“I’ll be back”

Then, he walks to chase Taeyeon but Clara stops him.

“Where are you going?” Clara asked firmly

“It’s not your business” Jiyong replied while pull his arm from Clara hand.

“You want to leave us just for her?” Clara suddenly asked

“I’m will never leave her” Jiyong replied without answering Clara question

“Hey! What about him?” Clara asked while pointing to the kid

Jiyong stares at the kid and he reply

“I will accept him in my life but…not you”

After that, Jiyong is walking from there and leaving Clara there in angry.

 

 

 

“Noona, did you see Taeyeon?” Jiyong asked when he didn’t saw Taeyeon in the hall.

“I don’t see her” Dami replied while looks around.

“Okay” Jiyong said to leave there but Dami stops him

“Hey…that is the kid?” Dami asked

Jiyong nodded

“Noona, we talk later. I have to find Taeyeon” Jiyong said before he leave the hall.

 

 

 

Jiyong enter the studio to find Taeyeon. Suddenly, he saw Taeyeon is on her desk while put her head on the desk. Jiyong approach her slowly before he rubs Taeyeon hair softly.

Taeyeon lift her head and saw Jiyong is standing behind her. 

“What are you doing here?” Taeyeon asked before she wipes her tears.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter