finish

Lion + Fish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THREE YEARS LATER

SEOUL HOSPITAL

 

Jiyong is sitting at the chair while waiting for Clara. He opens his phone and scroll up his social media page. When he is seeing Taeyeon recent update, he stops and then stares at the screen. He saw Taeyeon is doing her brand design.

 

Jiyong POV

“Oh God, I miss this lady so much…”

 

“Hey, what are you looking?” suddenly Clara voice greets him.

Jiyong startled when he hears her voice. He then immediately closes his phone and looks at her.

“So, what the doctor say?” Jiyong asked while smiling.

“Not much but he said that cancer it's already healing. However, I have to keep myself update for the future.” Clara said before her seat beside Jiyong.

“Good to hear that…” Jiyong replied while smiling.

After that, both of them just seat there silently.

 

It's been three years since Taeyeon left Jiyong, and during that time Jiyong has been with Clara. Although Clara is already tell the truth about his son, Jiyong remained loyal to Clara and helped her recover. This makes Clara feel guilty after what have her did to Jiyong life. Once, when the doctor confirmed that she is almost recovering, she asked Jiyong to go to Taeyeon but Jiyong refused. Jiyong just says that he sincerely cares for Clara and that he won't leave until Clara is fully healed.

 

“Oppa…” Clara said slowly to break the silent between them.

“Nae…” Jiyong replied while looking at Clara.

“It’s already three year…” Clara said while her eyes are looking at her shoes.

“Yeah…time flies so fast” Jiyong replied while smiling.

Clara turns her looks to Jiyong and then she say

“I think it’s the time you can go”

Jiyong silent after Clara said that.

“It’s enough for me. Three years...three years you are here with me and have a take care of me...I think it's enough. Don't waste your time with me here...” Clara continues her words.

“But…” Jiyong try to said something but Clara stops him and say

“It’s not worth to keep staying beside me if your heart is belonging to her. Oppa...don't you try to lie to me. I know whom you are keeping thinking... every time I'm looking at your eyes, I know that is not a love that I want...so, please go...go to her. I want you to be happy.”

“I’m sorry” Jiyong replied slowly.

Clara shakes her head while try hard not to cry.

“NO! I'm the one who should be sorry. I'm too selfish to get your love that I know is not for me...should I say never for me.” Clara said before her tears flowing on her cheeks.

Jiyong feels sympathy after hear Clara words. He then slowly wipes her tears and hugs her.

“I’m sorry… thanks’ for your love. I hope you will find a good person to get your love. You deserve better than me.” Jiyong said while hugging her.

“Thank you, oppa” Clara replied while crying.

 

 

 

JEJU ISLAND

 

Dami read the file in her office alone. Suddenly, her phone is ringing and she saw it was Jiyong number. She picks up the call and greets him.

“Nae…” Dami replied

“Noona, I need your help,” Jiyong said excitedly.

“What it is?” Dami asked curiously.

“I want to create a photo exhibition in our gallery later this month,” Jiyong said excitedly.

“Huh? Why so sudden? Are you will come back here?” Dami asked curiously

“Yes, I’ll be back this week” Jiyong replied

“Did you already prepare the theme?” Dami asked

“Hurm…I think I have…but…I’ll talk to you later. Just please help me with this” Jiyong replied

“Okay…okay…I help you,” Dami asked

 “Thank you, noona” Jiyong replied excitedly before he ended the call.

“What is he doing?” Dami mutter alone while looks at her phone.

 

 

 

PARIS

 

Taeyeon still focusing on her works while the others going out for the lunch.

“Hey, what are you doing? Don’t you have to eat?” Heechul asked when he saw Taeyeon

“Oh, I have something to settle before I go” Taeyeon replied while continues her works.

“You’re really hardworking person,” Heechul said while shakes his head.

Taeyeon just chuckles after she hears that words from Heechul.

 

A year after she left Korea, Taeyeon went on to work at a German design company. However, Heecul appeared later to offer her to Paris. Now, she has been living in Paris for two years to expand her career. Within two weeks, she will launch her own brand there.

 

“I'm glad to work with you here,” Heechul said proudly.

“Supposedly, I’m the one should thank to you for give this chance” Taeyeon replied shyly.

“No…you have the talent. Your design is awesome. I’m glad you’re here” Heechul keep, praise her.

“Thank you” Taeyeon replied shyly.

“Okay, just continues your work but please go somewhere to eat. Don’t just seat here,” Heechul said before he leave her alone.

 

 

 

 

Few moments later, someone is approaching Taeyeon place.

“Hey, when do you want to go to eat?” Seunghyun asked before his seat in front of Taeyeon.

“Just a sec. I have to finish this” Taeyeon replied without looking at him because she is already known who that voice is.

Seunghyun is stares at her while shake his head slowly.

 

Seunghyun POV

“Jiyong…what you saying about her it’s true. She is really hardworking person”

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

ONE MONTH AFTER THE AIRPORT INCIDENTS

 

After the incident, he bumped Taeyeon at the airport, Seunghyun was curious to know what was going on between Jiyong and Taeyeon. As he know, that both of them are lovers and that’s the main reason he decided to leave her. However, when he saw Taeyeon sad face at the airport alone, he feels uneasy. Then, Seunghyun decides to meet Jiyong face to face.

 

“I’m here not to hear your reason but I want to know if you and Taeyeon are still together?” Seunghyun asked when he meets Jiyong.

Seunghyun saw Jiyong sad face and he noticed that is something wrong between them.

“What happen?” Seunghyun asked curiously. After he asked that, Jiyong tell him the truth about their relationship status. Seunghyun feels furious after he knows the story.

“Hey! I’m not giving up on her just to see her hurt,” Seunghyun said furiously.

Jiyong didn’t replied him for a while.

“So…you just want stay like this forever?” Seunghyun asked

“No…I don’t know…” Jiyong replied while his face so miserable.

Seunghyun noticed it then he say

“I know both of you are still love each other and will remain to love each other. Nobody can replace your place in her heart. Let me help you”

Jiyong lift up his head after Seunghyun said that.

“I'll help you to take care of her as your friend and her too. It is sad to see both of you like this. So, for the time being I'll take care of her. Don’t you worry but make sure you get back to her or I'll take her from you forever.” Seunghyun said firmly.

“Hyung…” Jiyong is speechless after Seunghyun said that.

“I know it hurts when love goes away ... that's why I don't want others to feel like I feel.” Seunghyun said softly.

“Thank you, hyung. I don’t know what to say…I’m just…” Jiyong replied while crying.

“Nah…don’t be like this…” Seunghyun replied before his pat Jiyong shoulder softly.

 

 

 

Now, he is there at Paris doing his modeling job there while keep himself near her. At first, it’s not easy to stay near her but the longer Taeyeon began to receive its presence.

“Okay, finish!” Taeyeon shout happily.

Seunghyun is smiling while looking at Taeyeon.

“Finally…I’m hungry. Please, can we go now?” Seunghyun asked.

Taeyeon nodded before she get up from her chair and get her stuff.

“Where are we going?” Taeyeon asked.

“Hurm…anywhere you want to go” Seunghyun replied

“Okay then let’s eat pasta!” Taeyeon said happily.

“Okay…” Seunghyun replied before he follows Taeyeon.

 

While both of them waiting for their meals, Seunghyun saw, Taeyeon is staring at the ped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter