interaction

Lion + Fish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NEXT DAY

TRAIN STATION

 

Taeyeon is standing while looking at her phone and Dami besides her reading a book. Meanwhile, Jiyong is standing behind them but his eyes just staring at Taeyeon back. Jiyong notice since they left the apartment, Taeyeon just ignored him. She will respond when Dami talks to her. When Jiyong spoke, she just kept quiet without looking at him. Jiyong was uncomfortable when Taeyeon treated him that way. Few moments later, the train reaches. All of them get on the train.

Because the passengers were so crowded, they had to stand up. Jiyong stands in the middle between Taeyeon and Dami. Taeyeon feels uncomfortable when she feels that Jiyong is standing near her. Jiyong just smirk when he saw Taeyeon face through the reflection in the window. He tries to by leaned towards Taeyeon. Dami noticed Jiyong reaction, she pat his shoulder and narrow her eyes.

“What?” Jiyong mouth slowly, reacts, as he’s doing nothing.

Dami just shakes her head.

 

Dami POV

‘Why does he need to be like this? This boy really naughty!’

 

Taeyeon POV

‘Why I think he's very close to me?’

 

Jiyong POV

‘Oh, you're trying to avoid me, huh? I know what to do with you’

 

After that, the train stopped at one stop. Some passengers came down and Dami noticed there was an empty seat for her to sit on. Dami walk and sit in that chair and Taeyeon leaving Jiyong who stood in a corner. Jiyong took the opportunity to speak with Taeyeon.

“Why are you avoiding me?” Jiyong asked.

Taeyeon startled when she hears his question.

“Oh, and why you have to pretend not to know me?” Jiyong asked again.

Taeyeon just didn’t answer him. Jiyong is standing behind her moved closer to Taeyeon and whispered in her ear.

“Don’t you miss me?” Jiyong whisper slowly.

Taeyeon surprise when she hear Jiyong voice so close. She elbows him back violently and hits Jiyong's nose.

“Argh…!”Jiyong grunt in pain. He rubs his nose slowly.

Taeyeon turn to looks at him before she smirks wickedly. Jiyong saw her smirks and he stares at her furiously. Next, the train arrives at their stop. Taeyeon rushes off the train and leaves Jiyong behind.

 

 

 

BUTTERFLY COMPANY

 

All staff gathering inside the meeting room. Tiffany, Seohyun, Dami, Jiyong and Taeyeon are meeting together to start the discussion. Dami was appointed the project leader by them. Throughout the discussion, Jiyong just kept quiet and kept his eyes on Taeyeon. While Taeyeon is tries to ignore Jiyong sitting in front to her. Dami noticed that her brother was not the focus of the discussion.

“Jiyong, what do you think of the theme we use?” Dami asked try to get his attention.

“Huh? What it is?” Jiyong asked startled.

“The theme? Are you agreeing?” Dami asked again while shakes her head.

“Yeah, go on” Jiyong replied shortly.

“What about the model selection? Did you see the list of names provided?” Tiffany asked Dami.

“Oh that one…waits a sec,” Dami said while takes out the list name.

“You've chosen anyone?” Tiffany asked.

“Not yet but we can choose them together” Dami said while give the list name to Jiyong.

“Do you want to choose them?” Dami asked Jiyong.

Jiyong looks at the list randomly before he says

“It’s up to you. I can work with anyone”

“Heh…” Taeyeon said with annoy face when she hears that. Jiyong noticed her face then he says

“Except for the arrogant and foolish”

Taeyeon stares at him when she hears his words. Jiyong react normal after speaking that.

Seohyun and Tiffany looks at both of them with confused expressions.

Dami just shakes her head after her brother said that.

 

 

 

After finish their meeting, Jiyong excuses himself to doing his things. Taeyeon was relieved when Jiyong left them.

“Taeyeon-shi, I’m sorry for asking this. Are you having any problem with the photographer?” Tiffany asked curiously.

“What? Why are you asking me like that?” Taeyeon asked back while chuckles awkwardly.

“The way you look at him and the way he’s stares at you,” Seohyun said. Tiffany nodded agree with Seohyun.

“Ah, It’s nothing. We’re fine,” Taeyeon said while try to force her smiles.

Seohyun and Tiffany look at each other and then lift their shoulder sign let them be.

 

 

 

APARTMENT

 

Taeyeon and Dami enter the home after arrive from the company.

“Unnie, what do you want for dinner?” Taeyeon asked Dami.

“You want to cook?” Dami asked.

“Yeah, there's meat in the fridge” Taeyeon said.

“Hurm…wait. I’m asking Jiyong if he want to eat dinner with us,” Dami said before her calling Jiyong.

 

Taeyeon POV

‘Please say no…no…’

 

“Okay” Dami said before she ended the call.

“He’ll be back late, so there's no need to prepare dinner for him,” Dami continues said.

 

Taeyeon POV

‘Thank god…’

 

“Okay, so I’ll prepared the dinner” Taeyeon said.

“No, we doing it together” Dami said.

“Arasso…” Taeyeon replied before she walks toward her room.

 

 

 

At midnight, Taeyeon feel thirsty. She left the room to go to the kitchen. However, she saw Jiyong lying on the sofa in the living room.

“What he’s doing there?” Taeyeon mumbles alone before she walks toward the kitchen silently.

Jiyong hear someone footsteps. He opened his eyes and looked around. However, he did not see anyone. Then, he hears the sound from the kitchen. He got up from the sofa and headed for the kitchen.

 

Jiyong POV

‘I hope it’s noona. I can ask her to make a late night snack for me ... kekekeke’

 

“Noona, I want to eat ramen…” Jiyong whining after enters the kitchen. However, he stunned when he saw it’s Taeyeon. Meanwhile, Taeyeon also stands stiff while her looks inside the fridge.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter