new life begins

Lion + Fish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE WEEK BEFORE STUDY WEEK

 

WOMEN'S HOSTEL

 

Taeyeon prepared herself before going to the library. She takes her bag and places the books. Then, she looks at her phone to check if have any message from her friends.

 

Tae, we meet in the second floor library – Yuri

Okay, see you there – Taeyeon

 

After that, she gets out from the room and locks it. She went down the stairs singing slowly. Suddenly she heard someone's voice talking in that room. She stopped while looking at the area. However, she was shocked to see a woman talking to someone she knew. She stops her steps and hides from them. She curiously overhears their conversation.

 

“What I have to do?” the woman asked him.

“It is up to you” the men replied.

“I want you responsible for your actions,” the woman said

“Why should I? It's your fault,” the men said firmly.

“You know I’m doing this because I love you,” said the women before hugs him. However, he is pushing the woman harshly. A woman that fell once his pushes her away.

“Arh…” the woman groaned in pain.

“Hey! What are you doing?” Taeyeon suddenly shouts from behind. Taeyeon walks toward the woman and help her.

Jiyong stunned when he saw Taeyeon.

“Need to be so rude? Are you okay?” Taeyeon asked while help the woman. The woman nodded slowly.

“This is none of your business,” Jiyong said firmly.

“You shouldn't treat her that way,” Taeyeon said angrily.

“You don't know anything, so don't get involved” Jiyong replied furious.

“Yes I know but you shouldn't treat her like this!” Taeyeon keeps scold Jiyong.

“This woman is not as good as you might think. She’s ,” Jiyong said angrily while stares at the woman.

“Hey, mind your words! It's a mean word!” Taeyeon said furiously.

“But it's the truth” Jiyong replied while looks at the woman furiously.

“If I'm a , why you have to sleeping with me? It just for fun?” suddenly the woman said.

Taeyeon and Jiyong stunned with the woman words.

“He what?” Taeyeon asked unbelievable.

“Hey! Shut your mouth up! Don't make me bad guy here!” Jiyong said furiously.

“Why do I hide the truth?” the woman said while smirk wickedly.

Jiyong began to lose patience. He tried to slap the girl but suddenly Taeyeon slapped his cheeks.

Jiyong and the woman startled with Taeyeon reaction.

“You're too much. I'm regretting to know you,” Taeyeon said while hold her tears.

Jiyong stares at Taeyeon eyes and saw her frustration. After that, Jiyong saw her tear flow on her cheeks. Jiyong feels angry with himself for what happened. Finally, he left the two of them without saying anything.

 

 

 

After the incident, the girl spends time with Taeyeon.

“Thank you for helping me” the woman said.

“It’s okay. Are you okay?” Taeyeon asked concern.

“Yeah, by the way, did both of you knowing each other?” the woman asked curiously.

Taeyeon just smile without answering her.

“He came to me in a drunken state.” Suddenly the woman said

Taeyeon frown when she hears the woman words.

“That night, we both lost in intoxication. The next morning, I realized we had been together.” The woman continues her story when Taeyeon just keeps silent.

“How you know him?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“He’s my mentor. I think you already saw me that night, right?” the woman asked.

Taeyeon feels confused with her question.

“The dinner night…outside the hall…you saw we’re kissing, right?” the woman said to makes Taeyeon remember her.

Suddenly, Taeyeon feels surprised. Then, she remembers about the woman. However, that makes her remember what is Jiyong tell her before.

 

‘“I don’t know her and she is the one started it,’

 

She looks at the woman to find her if she lied or that Jiyong is the one lied to her.

“I really love him but he's just having me for fun,” the woman said and then she cries.

Taeyeon pats her shoulder to comfort her.

“Don’t be like this” Taeyeon said.

“I love him too much. I hope no one will be with him. He belongs to me!” the woman said firmly.

Taeyeon just frown when she hear the woman words.

 

Taeyeon POV

‘Wow how great is his handling of this woman’

 

Suddenly, Taeyeon phone is ringing. Taeyeon looks at the caller number before she picks up the call.

“Hello” Taeyeon greet.

“Yah! Where are you?” Yuri asked curiously.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I have something to do” Taeyeon replied while looks at the woman.

“Kim Taeyeon! Better you come here before I’m going to you!” Yuri said furiously.

“Yeah…yeah…I’m coming” Taeyeon said before she ended the call.

“You can go. I’m fine,” the woman said after she hears Taeyeon conversation.

“Are you sure?” Taeyeon asked concern.

“Yeah, I’m fine” the woman replied.

“Okay, take care” Taeyeon said while smiling before she leave the woman alone.

The woman just stares at Taeyeon while smiling wickedly.

“Kwon Jiyong, don't expect you can go anyone but me,” the woman mumbles alone.

 

 

 

UNIVERSITY PHOTO GALLERY ROOM

 

Jiyong throws his stuff on the table in a fit of anger. He is walking around to vent his anger.

“Argh…! That bastard!” Jiyong shouts angrily.

“Why she have to see that scene? Arghh!” Jiyong said furiously.

After that, Jiyong walks toward his picture collection beside the table. He saw a picture of Taeyeon that he takes before this. He takes the photo from the board and stares at the picture with mixed feelings. Jiyong mind keep remember her tears and that makes his heart hurt.

“I’m sorry,” Jiyong mumbles alone.

 

 

THREE YEAR LATER

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter