his confess and her truth

Lion + Fish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LUNCH HOURS

 

Taeyeon took her to the rooftop of the building alone. She calmed down as she gazed at the view of Seoul in front of her. Suddenly someone pat her shoulder and she turn to looks it’s Sooyoung.

“What are you doing here?” Sooyoung asked while stares at the scenery.

“Just chill my mind” Taeyeon replied before she sips her drink.

“Do you have anything want to tell me?” Sooyoung suddenly asked while looks at Taeyeon face.

“What do you mean?” Taeyeon asked her back.

Sooyoung stares at her deeply try to read Taeyeon expressions but she can’t.

“Who is that guy before?” Sooyoung asked.

“What guy?” Taeyeon asked dumbly.

“That one gives you the flowers” Sooyoung replied.

“Oh…someone acquaintances” Taeyeon said.

“What just happen?” Sooyoung asked curiously after she also sees the scene before.

Taeyeon just silent for a while because she keeps hesitate to tell Sooyoung the truth or just let it be.

“Taeyeon-na, don’t be like this. If you are latent, your heart will be hurt again” Sooyoung said try to support her.

“I’m fine. Don’t you worry about me” Taeyeon replied while smiling.

Sooyoung looks at her smiles and then she say

“You are very strong and I can’t denied it”

Taeyeon chuckles after hear Sooyoung words. After that, both of them just keep silent while enjoying the scenery in front of them.

 

 

 

Jiyong insert the coins into the vending machine. He chooses his drink and then he takes the drink after it out from the machine. After that, Jiyong looks at his watch and saw it’s still lunch hours. He then walks to the stairs area. He seat on the stairs while drinking his drink. Suddenly, he hears someone's conversation on the rooftop. At first, he just ignore them but then he heard Taeyeon voice from there. He gets up from the stairs and slowly walks up toward the rooftop.

 

 

 

“I didn't expect to see him here” Sooyoung suddenly break the silent.

“Who?” Taeyeon asked

“The photographer” Sooyoung replied while takes glance at Taeyeon. Sooyoung saw her reaction when she mention about Jiyong. She was uncomfortable but she tries to calm her face.

“Fany said that he and his sister are staying with you. It’s true?” Sooyoung asked.

Taeyeon just nodded slowly.

“I think you're destiny with him,” Sooyoung said jokingly.

“Yah..! What are you saying?” Taeyeon replied furiously while smack Sooyoung shoulder.

“Don't you think that way? It just looks like few years before, he is the one helps you by buying new shirts for your presentations. Then now...” Sooyoung stops her words while looks at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon keeps looks at the scenery silently before her slowly say

“Now…he is the one helps me last night”

“He what?” Sooyoung asked curiously, after she hears Taeyeon words.

 

 

 

Taeyeon startled after she noticed Sooyoung already heard her words. Finally, Taeyeon tell everything what actually happen to her last night incidents.

“Really? Wah…If he didn't come last night, you're really in trouble. Thank god.” Sooyoung said relieved after she hear the truth.

Taeyeon keeps silent after that. Her mind keep remember how Jiyong is always there to help her.

“Hey…what are you thinking?” Sooyoung asked when she noticed Taeyeon is spacing out.

“Nothing…” Taeyeon replied try to hide her minds.

“Are you thinking about him?” Sooyoung asked

“You know what? I feel like he is my knight,” Taeyeon said.

“Why?” Sooyoung asked

“Whenever I need someone be with me, he was always there” Taeyeon replied

“So...he is different?” Sooyoung asked again.

Taeyeon takes a deep breath before her say

“I don’t know”

Sooyoung looks at Taeyeon and then she smiles.

“I hope he can open your heart,” Sooyoung mumbles slowly.

“What? Did you say something?” Taeyeon asked while turn to looks at Sooyoung.

“Nothing…” Sooyoung replied while hide her smiles.

Taeyeon stares at her suspicious.

“Okay, I go first” Sooyoung said and leave Taeyeon there alone. Taeyeon just looks at Sooyoung walks away from there with mixed feelings.

 

 

 

When Sooyoung walks out from the rooftop, she surprised to see Jiyong is standing at the door.

“Yah..! You surprise me!” Sooyoung said while touch her chest.

“I’m sorry” Jiyong apologies to her.

“What are you doing here?” Sooyoung asked curiously. Suddenly she feels nervous when she thinks if Jiyong heard her conversation between her and Taeyeon before.

“I’ll just want to chill out there” Jiyong replied try to react like nothing happen. However, the truth is, he already heard their conversation.

“Oh, okay” Sooyoung replied before she steps down the stairs. However, Sooyoung stops in the middle and turn her looks. She saw Jiyong is already walks toward the rooftop.

“Does he really like Taeyeon?” Sooyoung mumbles while staring at the rooftop entrance.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong slowly approach Taeyeon from behind. He smiles when he noticed Taeyeon didn’t aware of his presence. When he gets closer to her, he gently blows to Taeyeon's neck. Taeyeon was tickled when Jiyong blew up like that. When she looked up, she saw Jiyong behind her with a smile.

“What are you doing?” Taeyeon said while push Jiyong away from her.

Jiyong just chuckles after he saw Taeyeon reactions.

“What are you doing here?” Taeyeon continues asked when she saw he is alone.

“Just to relax” Jiyong replied before he stands beside Taeyeon while stares at the scenery.

Taeyeon stares at him suspiciously.

 

Taeyeon POV

“What is he doing here? Did he hear what I’m saying to Sooyoung before?”

 

Jiyong turn his looks and stares at Taeyeon while smiling.

Taeyeon feels uncomfortable when he stares at her like that.

“What are you looking at?” Taeyeon asked while her try to avoid seeing Jiyong beside her.

“Nothing…” Jiyong replied try to tease Taeyeon.

Taeyeon just ignore him while she sips her drinks slowly.

“Why you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter