caring

Lion + Fish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MORNING, AT DAEGU

 

Taeyeon felt her head ache from the rain last night. However, as she tried to change her position, she suddenly felt someone hug her from her behind. At first, she stunned and didn't move, but then she slowly turned and saw Jiyong beside her sleeping soundly.

“Yah…! What are you doing!!!?” Taeyeon shouts while push Jiyong until he fell out of bed.

Jiyong is groaning in pain in half-awake.

“Did you do something toward me?” Taeyeon asked furiously.

“What are you saying?” Jiyong asked her back while yawn.

Taeyeon feels angry at Jiyong reaction. She then throws the pillow on his head hard.

“Yah…! I’m doing nothing!” Jiyong replied furiously after his face hit by the pillow.

“Then, why are you sleeping beside me?” Taeyeon asked furiously.

“How I could be in bed with you?” Taeyeon continues asked.

“Then, should I just let you sleep at the couch? I won't let you sleep on the couch” Jiyong replied.

“Argh…” Taeyeon said and then she gets up from the bed.

“Hey, you should thank to me not angry to me” Jiyong said try to defend himself

“Be grateful because slept with you? Sorry not once” Taeyeon replied angrily.

“Hey…not for that…” Jiyong words stops when suddenly he saw Taeyeon fainted.

“Taeyeon!” Jiyong shouts while rush to go get her.

“Hey, what happen? Wake up!” Jiyong said try to awake her. Then, he feels Taeyeon body temperature heat.

“You have a fever,” Jiyong said before he slowly carry her and place her on the bed slowly.

Jiyong looks around if he can do something to her. He then remembers the handkerchief in his bag. He goes to take out the handkerchief and wet it with water before he puts it on her forehead.

 

 

 

Jiyong is seat beside the bed while staring at Taeyeon. Suddenly, his phone is ringing and Dami numbers appear.

“Yah! Where are you?” Dami asked worry. Dami feels anxious when he finds out that Jiyong and Taeyeon still haven't arrived in Busan.

“We stuck at Daegu. Yesterday the weather was bad and the trip is delayed” Jiyong try to explain.

“Hurm…why don’t you inform me?” Dami asked

“Last night I try but the signal is not connected” Jiyong explains.

“Okay, where is Taeyeon?” Dami asked

“She's on my side. Sleeping” Jiyong replied while looks at Taeyeon face.

“Yah! What are you two doing?” Dami asked curiously.

“Hey, I’m doing nothing! She had a fever due to rain yesterday” Jiyong said try to defend himself.

“Huh? She what? How is she? Did you give her the medicine?” Dami asked concern

“Don’t worry, noona. I’ll take care of her” Jiyong replied.

“Make sure you take care of her!” Dami said firmly.

“Arasso…” Jiyong replied but suddenly someone knock the door. Jiyong excuses himself before ended the call with his sister.

 

 

 

“Mr., here the porridge you asked for and this is the medicine,” the hotel staff said while places the tray on the nearby table.

“Thank you” Jiyong replied.

“There's anything else you need?” the staff asked

“No, thank you” Jiyong replied before the staff leave the room.

Jiyong looks at the tray before he turns to looks at Taeyeon. After that, he takes the porridge and places it beside the bed.

“Taeyeon-na, wake up…” Jiyong call Taeyeon softly. However, Taeyeon didn’t respond him. He tries to awake her but he hears her mumble in her dream.

“Omma…” Taeyeon mumble.

Jiyong feels sad when he hear that.

“Taeyeon-na…wake up. Eat this. I’ll already buy medicine for you” Jiyong said try to awake her.

Taeyeon open her eyes slowly and then she saw Jiyong is sitting beside the bed.

“Eat this…” Jiyong said while give the porridge to her.

Taeyeon get up slowly and she rubs her face before she takes the porridge from Jiyong hands.

“Here the medicine. After finish it, take this medicine,” Jiyong said before he walks toward the rack and takes the mineral bottle there.

Taeyeon stares at Jiyong with mixed feelings. She looks at the porridge and then the medicine beside the bed. Suddenly, she feels her tears flow on her cheeks.

Jiyong pours the water into the glass before he takes the water to Taeyeon.

Jiyong startled when he saw Taeyeon tears.

“Hey, what’s wrong? Are you okay? Did you hurt anywhere?” Jiyong asked worry.

Taeyeon just shakes her head slowly before she eats the porridge. Jiyong feels uneasy when he saw Taeyeon tears. Then, he bravely touches Taeyeon cheeks and wipes her tears. Taeyeon stops her munches and looks at him. Jiyong just smiles and then he go to the closet and packing his stuff. Taeyeon stares at him while feels touches with Jiyong's behavior.

 

 

 

After Taeyeon took the medicine, she fell asleep. Jiyong fills his time with a camera. He took a picture of Taeyeon without even knowing it. When he looks at the picture, he just smiles widely as happy kids get toys.

A few hours later, Taeyeon was awake. She looks around and finds Jiyong sleeping on the couch. Taeyeon felt sorry for seeing Jiyong there. Taeyeon body felt better after medication. She got out of bed and moved to the bathroom. Jiyong awake when he hear bathroom door closed.

“Is she okay?” Jiyong mumble when he noticed Taeyeon not in the bed.

After Taeyeon get out from the bathroom, Jiyong approach her and ask

“Are you okay? Feels better?”

“I’m fine. Much better” Taeyeon replied and smiles.

“Why are you smiling?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“Your face looks funny” Taeyeon replied and chuckles.

“Humph…” Jiyong said while pout his lips.

Taeyeon shakes her head slowly before she goes to her bag and packing her stuff.

“What are you doing?” Jiyong asked when he saw Taeyeon pack her stuff.

“We have to move now. If not, we'll be late to Busan” Taeyeon said

“Are sure? You don't want to rest?” Jiyong asked concern

Taeyeon shakes her head and continues packing her stuffs.

 

 

 

IN THE TRAIN

 

Taeyeon is relaxing while looking out the window.

“Here, eat this. For your energy” Jiyong said while give a chocolate to Taeyeon.

“Thank you”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter