first kiss

Lion + Fish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ONE DAY BEFORE THE WEDDING

 

Jiyong wanders while he took pictures of the ceremony area. Suddenly, someone came to pat his shoulder. Jiyong stunned before he turn his looks.

“Yeah! I know it’s you, Jiyong!” Youngbae shouts happily before he hugs Jiyong.

“Hey! What are you doing here?” Jiyong asked excitedly while hugs him back.

“The groom is my cousin,” Youngbae explain.

“What a coincidence” Jiyong said while laughs.

“Hey, are you their photographer?” Youngbae asked when he saw Jiyong taking the picture around there.

“Yeah, it’s my job” Jiyong replied while show his camera.

 

“Honey!” suddenly someone shouts behind them. Both of them turn to looks at saw it’s Hyorin.

“Are you still with her?” Jiyong asked surprise

“Yeah…” Youngbae said proudly.

“Hey, it’s Jiyong !” Hyorin said excitedly after she saw him.

“How are you?” Jiyong asked while smiling.

“I’m fine” Hyorin replied.

“What are you doing here?” Hyorin continue asked. Jiyong just lift his camera sign to her answers.

“Ouh…they lucky to have to as their photographer” Hyorin said.

Jiyong just chuckles shyly.

“Hey, Taeyeon also here” Jiyong suddenly said to Hyorin.

“Really? Where is she?” Hyorin asked excitedly while looks around.

“She's in the room preparing the bride,” Jiyong said.

“Wait…how come she is here? As I know she lives in Holland with her family,” Hyorin said.

“Holland?” Jiyong asked interested.

“Yeah… she worked as a designer there” Hyorin replied.

“Ouh, I don’t know that” Jiyong replied.

“Ouh…honey, I already forget to tell you. Tonight you have to give the speech. Ricky asked for it,” Hyorin said to Youngbae.

“He what? Argh…I have to prepare the speech,” Youngbae worried said.

“Let me help you” Hyorin replied.

“Okay…Jiyong see you later” Youngbae said before he and Hyorin leave him there alone.

After they leave Jiyong there, Jiyong suddenly smiles widely.

“Now I know where to do the research about you, Kim Taeyeon” Jiyong said while stares at Hyorin.

 

 

 

THAT NIGHT

 

That evening is a dinner with the family of the bride and groom. That night, Jiyong styled himself in a black tuxedo. Meanwhile, Dami and Taeyeon wore a silver dress. Jiyong continues his work as a photographer. Meanwhile, Dami and Taeyeon are invited as guests for the dinner party.

“Taeyeon…!” Hyorin greet her excitedly after both of them meet.

“Argh…I miss you a lot” Taeyeon replied.

“Why are you here?” Taeyeon continue asked.

“Youngbae ask me to accompany him,” Hyorin said shyly.

“Ouh…so you and he…wow…” Taeyeon said surprise.

“Yeah…I know but he’s the one that can handle me well,” Hyorin said jokingly.

Both of them laugh after that.

 

From a distance, Jiyong heard laughter between Taeyeon and Hyorin. He smiled and started taking pictures of them.

“How can you be here? Aren't you supposed to be in Holland?” Hyorin asked curiously.

“That's true but I got an offer to work with a company in Seoul for three months. So, I take this opportunity for more experience.” Taeyeon explain to Hyorin.

“It’s that so? Then, you will be back to Holland after that?” Hyorin asked.

Taeyeon just nodded.

Without even realizing it, Dami nearby was listening to their conversation. Suddenly, Dami feels sympathy to Jiyong after she heard Taeyeon words.

 

Dami POV

‘Jiyong… are you going to lose her again?’

 

 

 

 

That night, the guests entertained the band with some romantic songs. There were several couples dancing on the dance floor. Dami chats with his friends. Taeyeon, meanwhile, was sitting alone watching the guests dancing on the dance floor. Jiyong is busy with the shooting of events that night. After that, Taeyeon it looks like some of the bride's sisters were talking to Jiyong. They seem happy when talking to Jiyong. Suddenly, heart Taeyeon felt jealous of their affection towards Jiyong.

“I thought you’re one of the best man” one of the woman said to Jiyong.

“Can we have a picture with you?” the other women asked while take out her phone.

“I’m sorry, I have a work to do” Jiyong said politely try to refused their request.

“Just one picture” the women said try to persuade him

Jiyong shakes his head and say

“Sorry…got to go” then he walks away from them while focusing on his works.

 

 

 

Few hours later, Youngbae approach Jiyong and talks to him.

“How’s the event?” Youngbae asked.

“Not bad” Jiyong replied while still capturing picture of the event.

“I heard the news that you won the best portrait award.” Youngbae said.

“It was last year. It's been a while,” Jiyong replied while he looks the picture he capture on the camera.

“The picture deserves to win. Did the women in that picture know about it?” Youngbae asked curiously.

Jiyong stops from his works and then turn to looks at Youngbae.

Jiyong saw Youngbae smirks wickedly at him.

“How you know about that picture?”Jiyong asked curiously.

“Hey, I know you. After all, it is a favorite of your gallery guests. Right?” Youngbae asked while smiling.

“Yeah…did Hyorin know about this?” Jiyong asked curiously. He is afraid that Taeyeon would find out about that picture through her.

“No, I didn’t tell her” Youngbae replied.

“Why don’t you tell her? After all, it her photo” Youngbae continue asked.

“I will tell but not now” Jiyong replied while looks around.

“She’s not here” Youngbae replied when he know who is Jiyong looking for.

“Where is she?” Jiyong asked.

“I saw her go out to the beach” Youngbae replied.

“Honey!” Hyorin shouts from behind.

“Hey, where are you going?” Youngbae asked.

“I just came back from Taeyeon. She seems a little drunk,” Hyorin replied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter