the truth of him

Lion + Fish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon continues her works after being left alone. However, a few hours later, the power supply in the studio was a blackout. The surrounding environment is darkened. Taeyeon started to feel uncomfortable. Her heart was pounding with fear. She reached out to find the phone in her pocket. However, she forgot that her phone was on her desk. Taeyeon then walks into the darkness while groping around her. Suddenly, when she nearly reached the table, Taeyeon was seen something is passing by in the nearby area.

“Who is there?” Taeyeon asked bravely.

But no one is answering. She continues to walks toward her desk but suddenly a light came from behind her. Taeyeon turned to look and she was shocked when she saw Jiyong approached her.

“Are you okay?” Jiyong asked worried.

Taeyeon try calming herself after that.

“You scared me,” Taeyeon said slowly while her hand touches her chest.

Jiyong looks at her face and saw she was really in fear.

“I’m sorry,” Jiyong said before he approach Taeyeon and hugs her tightly.

Taeyeon startled with Jiyong reactions. She suddenly feels her heart beating fast.

Jiyong hugs her and rub her hair softly try to comfort Taeyeon.

“I’m sorry to scare you” Jiyong whisper to her ear slowly.

However, Taeyeon suddenly responds to Jiyong's hug after he said that. Jiyong surprise with Taeyeon sudden reaction but he just feels happy when she hugs him back.

 

 

 

“Are you okay now?” Jiyong asked while still hugging her. Taeyeon nodded before her release their hugs.

Jiyong smiles while keeps staring at Taeyeon in vaguely.

“Come let’s go out from here” Jiyong said.

“Can we seat here for a while? I think the light it will come back. After all I have worked to do” Taeyeon replied.

“Okay” Jiyong said and then place his phone between them to make sure they are not in darkness.

After that, the two of them sat inside the building in a dimly light from Jiyong phone. For a while, they just kept quiet.

“Why are you here?” Taeyeon suddenly asked to break the silent.

Jiyong looks at her before he reply

“I’m worry about you”

Taeyeon turn her looks to Jiyong after he said that.

“Why are you like this?” Taeyeon asked

“I already told you before the reason…because I love you” Jiyong replied honestly.

Taeyeon is silent for a while and then she keeps staring at him.

“Are you really sincere towards me?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Of course! Why don't you believe me?” Jiyong asked her back.

“Then, what is about Clara?” Taeyeon suddenly bluntly asked.

Jiyong silent for a while before he says

“She is nothing for me. She’s insane”

“Why are you saying her like that?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“You don’t know her as much I know her” Jiyong replied while his eyes look at ceiling.

“Don’t you want to tell me?” Taeyeon asked.

“Will you believe me?” Jiyong asked and then looks at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon stares at Jiyong eyes deeply before her reply

“I will believe you”

 

 

 

“At first I don’t know her. Honestly, I only know her, when she suddenly appears at the student dinner. Do you remember the incident when you saw she kissed me? That was the first time I knew her and she expressed her feelings to me.” Jiyong start his story about him and Clara.

Taeyeon just silently hear his story while her mind remembers when she accidently saw both of them is kissing. 

“That night I rejected her because I was not ready to be in a relationship with anyone at that time or…perhaps I already fall for someone else,” Jiyong continues while looking at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon suddenly began to feel palpitations with a Jiyong gaze. She then tries to avoid from stares at Jiyong eyes. Jiyong smiles when he noticed Taeyeon avoid from seeing him.

“And why you had a fight with her in the hostel?” Taeyeon suddenly asked curiously.

“Oh that one? Honestly, it’s surprise to see you there,” Jiyong said while he remembering how he so shock to see Taeyeon there.

“You’ll be surprised when you know how she's trying to trap me,” Jiyong continues.

Taeyeon frown when hear Jiyong words.

“What do you mean?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“The night before, she told her friend to put sleeping pills in my drink. When I woke up the next day, I saw myself sleeping next to her in a .” Jiyong explains firmly after he remembers how Clara is trying to make him responsible after both of them are sleeping together.

“How did you know that…she…?” Taeyeon hesitate to ask because she was surprised when hear Jiyong words.

“Youngbae...he is the one witness toward her friend doing. At first, he won’t admit it but Youngbae said he saw Clara friend had put something in my drink then he confessed.” Jiyong replied.

“Oh god…why is she need to do that?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“Because at that time she was pregnant and she accused me it was my baby,” Jiyong replied.

“She what? How do you know that?” Taeyeon asked surprised

“After a Clara friend caught by us, he told us all the plans. That's why I and Youngbae know what kind of girl Clara is” Jiyong explains.

Taeyeon is silent after she knows the story between Jiyong and Clara. Suddenly, her minds are remembering how Clara warns her not to close with Jiyong. Then, Taeyeon feels sympathy toward Jiyong but in same times, she feels relieved to know the truth about Jiyong.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry for misunderstood you before this,” Taeyeon said.

Jiyong looks at Taeyeon and smiles.

“It’s not your fault. Everyone will do the same if they are at your place,” Jiyong replied try to comfort Taeyeon guilty.

Taeyeon feels uneasy after hear Jiyong words. She knows that Jiyong just want to ease her guilty but she feels more guilty when she already know the truth.

“Actually, I don't think you're that bad but sometimes you’re really annoying me” Taeyeon said honestly.

Jiyong is laughing after hear Taeyeon words.

“Don't you think why I always bother you?” Jiyong asked while smiling.

“Is that why you are?” Taeyeon said hesitated.

“Nope… I only do it to you ... because you always ignore my presence” Jiyong replied softly while staring at Taeyeon eyes.

“It’s because…you…” Taeyeon try to answer him back but her can’t when Jiyong suddenly kiss her on lips.

 

Jiyong POV

“I can’t resistant anymore. She looks so beautiful in this darkness. Her eyes look so adorable”

 

“What are you doing?” Taeyeon asked while push Jiyong away.

“I’m sorry… I couldn't help it when I staring at you” Jiyong replied.

Suddenly, the atmosphere becomes awkward between them. Taeyeon try to calm down herself after Jiyong kiss her meanwhile Jiyong feels broken-hearted when Taeyeon keeps ignoring his love toward her.

 

 

 

“I think we should go home. I don’t think they fix it tonight” suddenly Taeyeon said while getting her bag. Jiyong just nodded without saying anything. After that, both of them just leave the studio and go home.

All the way, Jiyong just kept quiet. Taeyeon noticed it and began to feel guilty. When they were in the elevator, Taeyeon pulled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter