protecting vs kind-hearted

Lion + Fish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Taeyeon knowing about the situations, she wants to tell Jiyong the truth. However, before doing that, Taeyeon is bravely to meet Clara at her company. She want Clara is the one tell Jiyong about her trick and her plan for lying to Jiyong.

“It’s surprise to see you here,” Clara said arrogantly.

Taeyeon is smiling when she saw Clara face. Clara feels uneasy when she saw Taeyeon smiles.

“What do you want?” Clara asked curiously

“I want you to tell Jiyong the truth,” Taeyeon said

“Truth? What are you saying?” Clara asked confused

“I already know that kid is not yours,” Taeyeon said while smirks.

Suddenly, Clara feels nervous after she hears Taeyeon words.

“What do you mean? He is my son! You already see the evidence!” Clara said furiously

“Yeah, I know that but…as you saying to me before…that you’re will do anything to get Jiyong. So, of course you will falsify the results just to make sure it’s real,” Taeyeon said firmly.

Clara stares at Taeyeon furiously after she hears Taeyeon words.

“Why I need to do that if the kid it is his son!” Clara replied furiously.

“Enough! Stop to be a ! This trick is not the way you can have him,” Taeyeon said firmly.

“Hey! I do anything as long he is with me! I really love him. Can you just leave him for me?” Clara said try to begging.

“Why should I leave him for you? It’s not worth it,” Taeyeon replied

Clara keep silent for a while after Taeyeon said that words.

“Clara, I know you’re good woman but to being cheap because love is not worth it,” Taeyeon continues after she saw Clara just keep silent.

“What will you do if the kid is really his son? Will you accept the kid?” Clara suddenly asked.

Taeyeon looks at Clara before she nodded to answer her.

“Will you accept that Jiyong is already sleeping with me? We had night experiences together,” Clara keeps asking.

However, this question Taeyeon didn’t answer her for a while. Clara smirks wickedly after that.

“I still remember his kiss…it’s so…” Clara said with a lustful tone to makes Taeyeon jealous but Taeyeon stops her and reply

“Everyone makes mistakes. However, it is not my right to punish his past. For me, I accepted Jiyong as he and that child too. However ... I will make sure that you will not be in our lives forever.”

After say that, Taeyeon is getting up from her seat and leave Clara there alone.

 

Clara POV

“This girl is so arrogant! I'll make sure you don't have him. If I didn't get him, you wouldn't either”

 

 

 

THAT NIGHT

APARTMENT

 

“Taeyeon-na, tomorrow we have to present the outcome to the manager. Seohyun is already makes the slide for us” Dami said while they are having the dinner.

“Arasso, unnie” Taeyeon replied while munch her foods.

“Where are you going today?” Jiyong asked when he saw Taeyeon and Tiffany are not in the studio when he comeback from the gallery.

“Oh, Fany want to shop her stuff so she asked me to accompany her” Taeyeon replied.

“His anxiety is worse when he can't reach you,” Dami said jokingly

“Yeah…I call you but you didn’t answer it. I thought something bad is happening to you,” Jiyong said in worried face.

“I’m fine. Sorry my phone battery is out” Taeyeon said

“Okay, enough. I don’t want to see your sweet worry here,” Dami said jokingly.

“Noona, I'm also worried if that happened to you” Jiyong said try to comfort his sister

“Yeah, I know…” Dami replied while smiling.

“Jiyong…” Taeyeon call Jiyong but suddenly Jiyong phone is ringing.

Jiyong pick up his call and suddenly his face looks shocked. After he ended the call, Dami asked him.

“Jiyong, what happen? Why your face looks so pale?” Dami asked curiously.

Taeyeon also looks aworried after she saw Jiyong face.

“Clara…” Jiyong said with tense tone

“What happen to her?” Dami asked nervously

“Her assistant said she is in the ICU…she’s try to suicide” Jiyong said while his hands is already trembling. Taeyeon noticed his situation, she then approach him and hugs him.

“What is she doing? Why is she doing this to me?” Jiyong asked while try to calm himself.

“What did the assistant say?” Dami asked

“She found Clara in an unconscious state. She wrote me a letter saying she was willing to die if she couldn't get me. That's why her assistant had to tell me about Clara.” Jiyong replied while he hugging Taeyeon arms.

Taeyeon startled after she heard that. She feels guilty what just happen to Clara.

“Jiyong…I” Taeyeon try to tell the truth but suddenly Dami interrupt and say

“Let’s go see her. I don’t want these make things worse”

After that, three of them just rush toward the hospital.

 

 

 

 

SEOUL HOSPITAL

 

When they arrived at the ICU area, Clara assistant approach them.

“Oh, it’s grateful to see you here” her assistant said

“How is she?” Dami asked

“Still unconscious” she replied

“What actually is going on?”  Dami asked curiously

“I don’t know. I just go to her room and saw she is unconscious. I saw a pill bottle next to her. Doctors are trying their best. Doctors said she took an overdose,” she said while crying.

“Hope she will be fine” Taeyeon said while holding Jiyong arm tightly.

“Please, let her save” Jiyong mutter while his holding Taeyeon hand tightly.

“She will” Dami said while praying.

“Oh, this is her letter. I just found it beside her” Clara assistant said while give a letter to Jiyong.

Jiyong takes the letter slowly before him open it and read

 

The light of life is needed for life. Otherwise, you will always be in the dark. Jiyong you're my light. I can't live without your light so I have to go...

 

Taeyeon and Jiyong feels mixed feeling after read the letter. Taeyeon feels guilty toward Clara meanwhile Jiyong feels sympathy to her.

“I know your history with her. So, I tried to help her move on but she chose this path” Clara assistant said while crying.

“She will be fine” Dami said try to comfort her.

However, that time, Taeyeon is just staring at Jiyong face without saying anything. She knows that Jiyong feels shocked what just happen to Clara. Her intention was to tell the truth to Jiyong is cancel when she knowing of Clara's condition. Meanwhile, Jiyong mind is already miserable after he read the letter. He know what just happen is not anybody fault but in his mind keep asking why she have to makes this kind of decision.

 

Jiyong POV

“Why you have want suicide? Do you want revenge on me in this way?”

 

 

 

 

They are now in the treatment room after the doctor successfully rescues Clara. Everyone saw Clara's condition unconsciou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter