one steps to her

Lion + Fish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

APARTMENT

 

Taeyeon and Dami arrived at home late night. It is because the sponsor chief wants to treat them dinner. After they finish the meeting, Dami and Taeyeon just straight back to home. When both of them enter the home, they saw Jiyong is lie down on the couch while watching the TV.

“Hey, Jiyong have you been eaten?” Dami asked.

Jiyong just nodded lazily while keeps watching the TV.

“Unnie, I went into the room first,” Taeyeon said before she walks away from there.

Jiyong takes a glance at Taeyeon before him get up from his lie.

“What are you watching?” Dami asked while seat beside him.

“Noona, how is she?” Jiyong asked without answering Dami question.

“Who? Taeyeon? She’s fine,” Dami answer confusedly.

“Hurm…” Jiyong said while rub his chin.

“Why? Something happen to her?” Dami asked curiously.

“No…nothing” Jiyong replied before he get up and gp straight to his room.

“What happen here?” Dami mutter after she saw Jiyong enter his room.

 

 

 

Jiyong is walking around his room thinking of his plan.

“Should I ask noona for help?” Jiyong mutter alone.

“Or say sorry for confess to her?” Jiyong said while stares at his laptop.

Suddenly, he is thinking of something for Taeyeon. Jiyong open his laptop before he connected his camera. While waiting, Jiyong open his phone and calls his best friend, Youngbae.

“What’s up, bro!” Youngbae greet him.

“Hey, I need your help here” Jiyong said.

“What is it?” Youngbae asked curiously.

“Can you ask your girl, what are Taeyeon favorite things?” Jiyong ask for helps.

“Right now?” Youngbae asked confusedly.

“Yeah…then message me!” Jiyong said excitedly.

“Arasso…” Youngbae replied before they ended the call.

After that, Jiyong just smiles widely before he focuses on his laptop and continues his plan.

 

 

 

NEXT DAY

 

Taeyeon prepare the ingredients to makes them breakfast. Meanwhile, Dami and Jiyong are still in their room. While she focusing on her cooking, suddenly she feels someone is staring at her from behind. Taeyeon turn to looks at her back but she saw no one. After that, she continues her cooking and ignores her feelings. However, Jiyong who was peeking at Taeyeon from the kitchen door is trying to hold his laugh when he saw Taeyeon's face.

“Yah! What are you doing here?” suddenly Dami shouts behind Jiyong.

Jiyong startled after hear Dami voice.

“Aigoo…Noona! You surprise me!” Jiyong said while hold his chest.

Taeyeon that hear their voice turn to looks what just happen. She saw Dami and Jiyong are standing at the door while bickering.

“Why are you standing here?” Dami asking again

Jiyong takes a glance at Taeyeon before he says

“Nothing”

Taeyeon feels uncomfortable after she saw Jiyong. Suddenly her mind remembers about Jiyong confessions.

Jiyong noticed Taeyeon try to ignore him, he then bravely enters the kitchen and stands beside her.

Dami feels weird to see both of them like that. She then says

“Taeyeon, I could not have breakfast together. I have to go to the fabric factory right away. See both of you at studio”

Dami then walks out from there and leave them alone.

 

 

 

The situation becomes awkward after both of them keep silent. Jiyong just stares at Taeyeon without saying anything. Meanwhile, Taeyeon tries hard to focus on her cooking while avoid from seeing Jiyong beside her.

“What are you cooking?” suddenly Jiyong break the silent to makes the situation comfortable for them.

“Erm…just…an omelet…if you…” Taeyeon said hesitate. Jiyong noticed that Taeyeon is uncomfortable when with him alone.

“Let me help you” Jiyong offer his hand but Taeyeon refused.

“No…I can do it” Taeyeon replied slowly.

Jiyong stares at her with mixed feelings. Meanwhile, Taeyeon just ignore his stares.

“Okay, I’ll wait at table” Jiyong said before he walks out from the kitchen.

 

Taeyeon POV

“Haaaa…thank god he’s leave. Why am I nervous when he's next to me? Is due to his confession?”

 

Jiyong walks toward the balcony and open the sliding door slowly. Jiyong looks at the scenery of city while his mind is thinking about Taeyeon.

 

Jiyong POV

“She’s weird. Her reaction is different from before. Is she was still shocked at my confession?”

 

Taeyeon get out from the kitchen while carrying the foods. She looks Jiyong is not at the table. Then she saw he is standing at the balcony while looking at the scenery.

“What is he doing out there?” Taeyeon mutter alone. She then slowly walks toward the sliding door.

“Breakfast is ready,” Taeyeon said behind Jiyong.

Jiyong turn his looks and saw Taeyeon is standing at the sliding door while her eyes looking at her feet.

“Oh…okay” Jiyong replied. Then, he saw Taeyeon leave him there and go to the table.

“She’s looks weird” Jiyong mutter while staring at Taeyeon.

Both of them are eating their breakfast silently. Jiyong occasionally takes a glance at Taeyeon while he munches his foods. In contrast to Taeyeon, where she tries to control her nervous while munching her food.

“Thank you for the breakfast” Jiyong said after he finishes his meals.

Taeyeon just nodded without looking at him.

“I wash the dish. You can get ready to go” Jiyong continues said while he takes all the plates and bring to the kitchen.

Taeyeon just stares at him back before she get up from the seat and get ready to go to the studio.

 

 

 

 

BUTTERFLY COMPANY

 

Sooyoung, Tiffany and Seohyun noticed that something weird between Taeyeon and Jiyong. The silent between them makes they curiously want to know what just happen. However, on one of them are asking them.

“Hello” suddenly someone greet after enter the studio.

“Yes?” Tiffany asked

“I’m looking for Kim Taeyeon-shi” the delivery boy replied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter