don't talk

Lion + Fish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Taeyeon-shi, how are you?” Clara greets her happily.

“I’m fine” Taeyeon replied awkwardly.

“Hey, don’t you know me?” Clara asked

Taeyeon frown when she hears her question.

“Remember three years ago? You meet me with Jiyong oppa. You try to save me from him before this” Clara said try to makes her remember her.

“You? That girl? Really? Why you look different?” Taeyeon asked after she remembers her.

“Erm…well plastic surgery helped me a lot” Clara said without any hesitation.

“Ouh…” Taeyeon startled with her answer.

“So, I’m surprise to meet you here” she said happily.

“Yeah…so do I…do he…?” Taeyeon hesitate to ask her.

“Yeah, he’s remember me” Clara said knowing what Taeyeon want to asked her while turn to looks at Jiyong.

Taeyeon turn her looks and then she saw Jiyong is there while staring at her. She saw that his eyes look restless while looking at them.

“So, I’m happy to work with you” Taeyeon said while smiling.

“I’m happy too” Clara replied and then hugs her. Taeyeon startled when she hugs her.

“Are you with him now?” Clara suddenly asked after release her hugs.

“Him? Who?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“Jiyong oppa?” Clara asked curiously.

“Him? Me and him?” Taeyeon laugh awkwardly after that.

“Both of us just co-workers” Taeyeon continues.

“Ouh…then I hope he will give me the chance to be with him back,” Clara said

“After what have he done to you? Wow…” Taeyeon said surprised.

“It’s because I love him. I’ll do anything to be with him,” she said firmly.

Taeyeon looks at her with speechless.

 

 

 

ON THE WAY GOING BACK HOME

 

Taeyeon wear earphone after leaving the studio. Jiyong noticed that she try to avoid him but he can’t blame her after what happen before. Dami noticed both of them just keep silent along the way going back home. She then approach Jiyong behind her and ask

“Did you figure out that model name Clara?”

Jiyong just nodded.

“So?” Dami asked curiously.

“She’s the one” Jiyong replied shortly. Dami frown after he said that.

“The one what?” Dami asked confused.

“Women three years ago” Jiyong replied while his eyes still on Taeyeon back.

Dami looks at him weirdly before she figure out who is she.

“Yah! She is the one that…?” Dami asked surprised.

Jiyong just nodded.

“Did she know?” Dami asked while point to Taeyeon in front of them.

Jiyong nodded again.

“Did she know the truth?” Dami asked again

Jiyong shakes his head slowly.

“Then go tell her!” Dami said

“How? Will she listen to me and trust it?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“Just give a try,” Dami said.

“I don’t know” Jiyong said weakly.

“You want me to help you?” Dami asked

Jiyong just shakes his head.

“Then go tell her the truth and tell her your feeling toward her,” Dami said. However, Jiyong just stares at Taeyeon back with mixed feelings.

 

 

 

APARTMENT

 

Taeyeon just enters her room after they arrive. Jiyong just stares at her without saying anything. Dami looks at both of them and she feels sorry to her little brother.

“Just give her some space” Dami said try to comfort him before she walks enter her room.

Jiyong get rid of fatigue by slipping on the sofa. He closes his eyes and tries to relax the body and mind.

 

 

 

After Taeyeon finish takes her bath, she lay down on her bed. Suddenly, she remembers her conversation with Clara before and the scene three years ago keep playing in her mind.

 

Taeyeon POV

‘Why I’m keeping thinking of him? It’s not my problem and I have nothing to do with him!’

 

After that, she gets up from her bed and get out from the room. She slowly walks toward the kitchen to get some foods to eat. However, she stops when she saw Jiyong at living room. She either hesitates to walks toward the kitchen or goes toward him. Then, her heart leads him toward Jiyong. She knelt down, staring Jiyong was sleeping on the couch.

 

Taeyeon POV

‘He has a charming look when sleeping.’

 

Taeyeon stares at Jiyong face, his eyebrows, his nose and lastly his lips. She just watched him sleep for a few minutes in silence. Suddenly, Jiyong moves his sleep posture and that makes Taeyeon startled. She held her breath as Jiyong moved then she let out a sigh while Jiyong was still asleep. After that, Taeyeon get up slowly but she startled when she feels someone hold her hand.

“Why are you here?” Jiyong suddenly asked her.

Taeyeon feels uncertain when asked by Jiyong.

“I want to go to the kitchen” Taeyeon replied.

Jiyong stares at her while holding her hand. Suddenly, he pulls her arm and then he hugged Taeyeon tightly as he slept on the sofa with her.

“Yah! What are you doing?!” Taeyeon shouts to him while try to release herself from Jiyong's embrace.

“Shuh…just tonight let me do this” Jiyong said try to hold her.

“Let go of me!” Taeyeon said try to release herself.

“Please…just for tonight. After this, I promise not to disturb you again” suddenly Jiyong said that. Taeyeon slowly stops herself from releasing his hugs. She then just keeps herself silent and let Jiyong hugs her. Jiyong noticed Taeyeon stop trying to escape. He finally relaxed his arms and corrected their position. He put Taeyeon's head on his arm while his chin rested on Taeyeon's head comfortably.

 

 

 

Both of them just keep silent for a few minutes. Jiyong mind keep thinking about Taeyeon. Meanwhile, Taeyeon already drowned in Jiyong's arms. She was comfortable with Jiyong's body odor while listening to Jiyong's heartbeat.

 

Jiyong POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter